The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 20-07-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Should tell the okt to have the girls taking an extra towel to lay on the bed, cleaner that way
Old 20-07-2015, 04:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xploror View Post
Should tell the okt to have the girls taking an extra towel to lay on the bed, cleaner that way
The towels are not free..... the girls are charged for every towel used.
Old 20-07-2015, 04:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdaniel View Post
Rtf: no, probably switch back to thai cat 50
Enjoy them while you still can...... it is becoming more difficult to convince Thai girls to come and work in Singapore as prices for p4p in LOS has risen rapidly. So why would they want to come to Singapore when they are able to earn more in their own country. More houses will be converting to Vietnamese girls in the near future.
Old 20-07-2015, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Enjoy them while you still can...... it is becoming more difficult to convince Thai girls to come and work in Singapore as prices for p4p in LOS has risen rapidly. So why would they want to come to Singapore when they are able to earn more in their own country. More houses will be converting to Vietnamese girls in the near future.
I doubt the viets are jumping at the chance to be fucked at 25 per pop. That's why the quality of both thai and viet cat 50 cmi.
Old 20-07-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
bro well said, just enjoy while can ... who knows if 5 years later what happens to the G-land ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 20-07-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GLChiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know if this house allow overnight and if yes, how much is it?
Old 20-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro well said, just enjoy while can ... who knows if 5 years later what happens to the G-land ...
be careful what wish....

Old 20-07-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

FR for girl 3 few days back.

She looked like e naughty Ah lian with her tight tip and short denim shorts. So took her.

Immediately regretted in the room as she just took off her clothes and went ahead to shower.

Did a decent cat bath with her tongue. But showed a irritated face when asked her to change style halfway to doggy.

Perhaps I caught her on a bad mood.

Hope other bros have better luck.

Cheers
Badboy
Old 21-07-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Macbook99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried my next V-garden girl last week g15

Looks:7,5/10( clean skin)
Shower: normal
Boobs: small
Catbath: 7/10
Bj: 7/10 ( offered BBBJ, but use cap. sloppy, wet and deep)
Fj 7/10 ( 3 positions, closed eyes and soft moan)
Rtf: probably, once checked out all the others first
Old 21-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 9
Empty777 is one of the Best!Empty777 is one of the Best!Empty777 is one of the Best!

Just came out from rtf and saw g18 in a blue dress... Looks good... Hoping to try when rtf not around...
Old 21-07-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Visit this house 38 today, can see the business really good, customer come in and go fast. Pick g8 and pay $50 at the counter.

Bring me to toilet and gave me a good bath. Very friendly, throughout the bath keep chatting and joking with me. She is viet chinese, can speak chinese very well.

Girl No. : 8

Looks: 6/10

Body: Petite and slim

Boobs: about B cup.

Kissing: Allow, infact throughout FJ, our mouth are stick together like lover

Attitude: Very friendly and fun. She even joke and ask me if she is 17yr old, do i dare to fuck her

BBBJ: Ask her give me a bbbj without cap, she quite hardworking in sucking.

FJ: Cap me and take initiative to ride on me, after a short while ask her to to change to missionary position, kiss her and fuck like lover.

Overall: She dont really service much in terms of cat bath, but more like a friend or lover, very accomodative, chatting, kissing and playing throughout the session. her body easy to stimulate, quite horny, $50 really well worth it.
Old 21-07-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLChiongster View Post
Does anyone know if this house allow overnight and if yes, how much is it?
I have ask the girl this question, she said they dont do overnight.
According to OKT opening hours are 12pm to 12am but some girls come late at 1pm.
Old 22-07-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Visit this house 38 today, can see the business really good, customer come in and go fast. Pick g8 and pay $50 at the counter.

Bring me to toilet and gave me a good bath. Very friendly, throughout the bath keep chatting and joking with me. She is viet chinese, can speak chinese very well.

Girl No. : 8

Looks: 6/10

Body: Petite and slim

Boobs: about B cup.

Kissing: Allow, infact throughout FJ, our mouth are stick together like lover

Attitude: Very friendly and fun. She even joke and ask me if she is 17yr old, do i dare to fuck her

BBBJ: Ask her give me a bbbj without cap, she quite hardworking in sucking.

FJ: Cap me and take initiative to ride on me, after a short while ask her to to change to missionary position, kiss her and fuck like lover.

Overall: She dont really service much in terms of cat bath, but more like a friend or lover, very accomodative, chatting, kissing and playing throughout the session. her body easy to stimulate, quite horny, $50 really well worth it.
Second this FR. Well worth the $
Old 22-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

thanks bro, at least communication no problem

Lot of viet duck and chick talk, no fun

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 22-07-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GLChiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I have ask the girl this question, she said they dont do overnight.
According to OKT opening hours are 12pm to 12am but some girls come late at 1pm.
I did ask my gal too. Ask me to ask boss. But she say she want overnight lah. Our kc is good lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1