The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
There are happy families around or at least both parties try hard to keep their marriage. Children is important factor. Without children it’s hard to have a complete marriage. But even then it’s still possible if both parties can maintain the thirst for each other. In other words, you are screwed if one day your wife don’t feel like bedding you anymore.
Sure, of course there are happy families in SG. Never said there are none. Whether children are an important factor in a marriage, that's very subjective.

If you have read my previous post on the statistics for fertility rate and divorces. It seems having children or not doesn't mean the marriage is complete or happy. If having children helps, our fertility rate should be least close to the maintenance rate of 2.1 right? Anyway, numbers speak the truth. Ailing birth rates is universal across the board for any developed countries. Just google around for 10-15mins and you will have the answer

Specially after childbirth, the sex dies off. Though you're entitled to your views. But I doubt them. Just ask all the currently married and divorced men in this forum. I'm sure there's a sizable sampling size for you to post a poll.
Old 14-02-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
agreed. staying married and staying sexually active in a marriage are totally different things

I do the same. Just pay and settle your needs outside. No need for emotional blackmailing
thx for sharing bro.. would you mind also share via dm which source you usually used to settle needs outside?
Old 18-02-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
helplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of light

why cheat?

wife too engross with her own time barely speaks.

always me who initiated but got rejected sometimes

wants to feel wanted therefore going to ml they will initiated will feel wanted but know it's for the money but at least they initiate
Old 19-02-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by helplesslyham View Post
why cheat?

wife too engross with her own time barely speaks.

always me who initiated but got rejected sometimes

wants to feel wanted therefore going to ml they will initiated will feel wanted but know it's for the money but at least they initiate
Try entering your wife’s world?
Old 22-02-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
I'm in an healthy relationship but I still have fwb and visit the massage parlours to have my handjob. lol. I do question myself why am I being such a demon and want to just suicide for being such a selfish person.

anyone in the same shoes? healthy relationship but have fwb and visit massage parlours?
Hi bro,
Men are as faithful as their options.
If you can only afford to lose 50 bucks, you will spend 50 bucks on a rub and tug.
if are willing to risk a divorce, you will fuck any girl that want you.
If you were Brad Pitt, the sky is the limit...

My humble two cents.
Old 23-02-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

I cheat but only with prostitutes and ML. Encountered some colleagues who are not bad looking and have some issues at home and quite obvious looking for companionship and probably a much needed fuck. I however went the furthest at kissing and didnt not f any of them. Also becus I scared make her preggy kenna axed at work. Essentially paid transactions the best. Dont need effort, pay get wat you wan and move on.
Old 23-02-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
I cheat but only with prostitutes and ML. Encountered some colleagues who are not bad looking and have some issues at home and quite obvious looking for companionship and probably a much needed fuck. I however went the furthest at kissing and didnt not f any of them. Also becus I scared make her preggy kenna axed at work. Essentially paid transactions the best. Dont need effort, pay get wat you wan and move on.
Don’t cheat with other people’s wife. Too many crimes of passion in the news...
Old 05-03-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 20
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Various reason obviously, but the main is you can't be eating plain rice everyday right? Sometimes want the Mala xiang guo, the nasi lemak, the Bahn mi, the tom yam, then if really in the mood and want to spend $$$ then go for the five star singaporean chicken rice. But mainly the FB, FL OR ML can maybe fulfills our desire, have some sparks etc, give us a good time if not step on landmine. Also frequency of this depends on your options and lifestyle. If have home, kids grow up , have car, and can afford to spend the cash, some choose to spend on FB, FL OR ML lor. Help to stimulate the local economy
Old 14-03-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tidehunter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a good outlet for me to voice out too I guess. Me and my gf were both virgins when we got tgt and were each other's first serial partner. But upon trying sex and having it regularly, curiosity got the better of me as I started wondering how see would be like with other women.
I guess it also stems from the fact that I've always been very morally upright and abstained from doing things like being a fuckboy, going clubbing or visiting brothels/MLs. Having sex for the first time was like opening Pandora box for me. Now I wanted to try it all and as much of it as I could.
So I came onto this site and visited some of the working ladies on here and enjoyed the experience of having sex to another woman without any obligation to love her for it. It felt primal and perfectly correct to me.
Eventually guilt overcame me and I havent strayed since, its been over 2 years since I last touched another woman besides my partner. I'm still curious about the scene but cheating on my partner just for my own satisfaction, felt incredibly selfish and unfair to do to the most selfless person in my life.
But that's just me.
Happy hunting guys, may the odds be forever in your favour!
Old 14-03-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidehunter123 View Post
This is a good outlet for me to voice out too I guess. Me and my gf were both virgins when we got tgt and were each other's first serial partner. But upon trying sex and having it regularly, curiosity got the better of me as I started wondering how see would be like with other women.
I guess it also stems from the fact that I've always been very morally upright and abstained from doing things like being a fuckboy, going clubbing or visiting brothels/MLs. Having sex for the first time was like opening Pandora box for me. Now I wanted to try it all and as much of it as I could.
So I came onto this site and visited some of the working ladies on here and enjoyed the experience of having sex to another woman without any obligation to love her for it. It felt primal and perfectly correct to me.
Eventually guilt overcame me and I havent strayed since, its been over 2 years since I last touched another woman besides my partner. I'm still curious about the scene but cheating on my partner just for my own satisfaction, felt incredibly selfish and unfair to do to the most selfless person in my life.
But that's just me.
Happy hunting guys, may the odds be forever in your favour!
May the odds be forever in your favour haha. Digging at us who don’t have a normal gal to fuck.
Old 19-03-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
There are happy families around or at least both parties try hard to keep their marriage. Children is important factor. Without children it’s hard to have a complete marriage. But even then it’s still possible if both parties can maintain the thirst for each other. In other words, you are screwed if one day your wife don’t feel like bedding you anymore.
bro, usually kids is the killer blow to the family.

two person also can be happy one.
Old 23-03-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2646 / Power: 15
Lil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond repute

The unfulfillment of a relationship, and of cause cheating is a choice, definitely not a mistake. When I realised that my ex was cheating on me emotionally (physically not too sure), the trust was gone.

Trust once lost, could not be easily found. Not in a year, and perhaps not even in a lifetime. Right now, me and my partner are open about whom we are meeting/seeing, and it eliminates the urge to cheat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sex.
Singapore is the backdrop.
Tripping over & into a world of threesomes,
swinging, BDSM, voyeurism, exhibitionism & the like...
Old 31-03-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 4
kennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just need sex biology and not getting enough from wife.
Old 06-04-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A lot really happens by chance. Like recently, met with some old acquaintance, and started paying more attention to one of the ladies, because she's more chatty and a lot friendlier, and she kept the conversation going, and we made arrangement to meet and do some of the hobby stuff we commonly share.

The thing about our meeting is, we feel connected talking about things we like, like how I notice she's different from the last time?, and how she understand what I am going through at work.. we seem to be like a perfect couple that understand one another better then our own spouse.. Like how she told me her husband didn't even notice any change while a friend like me notice it.

Our conversation from trivial started to get a bit more emotional, like hearing her frustration and she feeling very tired having to take care of everything and in her own words. her husband just go to work and home just to sleep, and don't give one hoot about the family, and these escalated to daily phone chats, and eventually we went out for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and eventually, round island night supper hunt, and motivational pat on the shoulder turn to lending shoulder to lean on, then hugs, eventually turn to kisses, and we ended up checking into hotel, or doing it in the car, and one time, actually made out in her study room fully cloth with my pants half down, of course husband is at work, and nobody is home, and I am actually a friend(acquaintance, not buddy) of her husband, and I actually knew her husband first while we're in the same interest group.

The thing is. We actually don't see ourselves cheating on our spouses, we're just giving ourselves the emotional support and understand that we have lost at home, and never felt guilty, and actually felt a lot happier when back home.
Old 08-04-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ErikTenHag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Monogamy is a human construct, which goes against human nature.

I am not cheating, just following my natural instincts.

Jokes aside, it's always down to the fulfilment of some need that one is not getting from the wife/girlfriend, isn't it?

For some it's purely physical, perhaps a specific and particular sexual act (fetishes that the partner isn't interested in or finds gross), or just not getting it enough/at all. Or not getting it in the way that commercial sex can make one feel.

For others, it might be emotional. Especially after kids - most of the conversation centre around the kids and kids' needs. To me, this is the more dangerous arena - the 'real' cheating that can lead to divorce.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1