The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jin2312 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Seeking advices

In my late 20s, came here 6 years ago and got into a relationship on my second week here and it ended aft 2 years. Aft that I met a girl from dating app, and the relationship ended aft close to 4 years. After some self reflection and thinking, I realised that 6 years being here, I got no friends at all. I spent all my time with my exes, and colleagues basically all otaku type. At this age I think it’s not easy to know someone new anymore, and I find quite unhealthy to have no social circle. Any advices? Welcome all comments.
Old 17-01-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Seeking advices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin2312 View Post
In my late 20s, came here 6 years ago and got into a relationship on my second week here and it ended aft 2 years. Aft that I met a girl from dating app, and the relationship ended aft close to 4 years. After some self reflection and thinking, I realised that 6 years being here, I got no friends at all. I spent all my time with my exes, and colleagues basically all otaku type. At this age I think it’s not easy to know someone new anymore, and I find quite unhealthy to have no social circle. Any advices? Welcome all comments.
There are many lonely souls accompany you. Once you leave school and come out society it’s like that. You will make acquaintances along the way but seldom real friends whom you can confide in each other. Maybe it is better for us to live inside a virtual world.
Old 19-01-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seeking advices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin2312 View Post
Double post

Last edited by BushTracker; 19-01-2022 at 09:35 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1