The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinKleine View Post
Thanks bro shrouded for sharing your story. Your story is one of my favourites here in this forum, since many years back.
Thanks for the support!
Old 24-01-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Amazing story. Have been following closely
Old 24-01-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 9
balo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Glad to see bro Shrouded connecting with J again time to cycle with J and Alicia again soon?
Old 24-01-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

As usual, since Jasmine wasn't in the habit of drawing her curtains, I woke up when the sun started shining in my face. I drew the curtains then went to wash up. It was only 7 plus in the morning but somehow I was already wide awake. I didn't want to wake her so I opened her fridge to see what might be available for breakfast.

I found bacon, ham, sausages, hash browns and eggs. I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to whip up a simple breakfast.

I browsed YouTube for a bit to see how exactly to cook scrambled eggs and settled on Gordon Ramsay's video. Except I didn't know what the hell creme fraiche was so I suppose milk would do the trick. But I guess chocolate milk wouldn't work so I settled on mayonnaise.

I cooked the bacon in its own fat before cooking the ham, sausages and hashbrowns. Thankfully there was still some fat leftover so I poured in the eggs.

I was so engrossed that I didn't realize someone watching me from the doorway.

F: Wah. Naked Chef ah?

I turned and saw Felicia wearing just an oversized t-shirt, her nipples clearly showing through the fabric. I was kind of regretting only wearing my boxers.

She came up to me and purposely brushed them against my arm.

Me: Oi!

F: Didn't know you can cook.

Me: I can't, and I'm going to burn this if you keep disturbing me.

She reached down and grabbed my half-tent.

F: Is this on the menu too? Hahahahaha.

Alicia suddenly showed up, also just wearing an oversized t-shirt, her large chest straining against the fabric.

A: I thought I smelt something.

Me: I didn't know you two were home.

F: Oh we came back last night and heard lots of noises from the master bedroom. Figured something was going on.

A: Eh. Why are you hard? Is cooking turning you on?

F: Oh oops. My bad. I just rubbed against him.

Alicia came up to my other side and pressed her chest against my other arm.

Me: Oi! Burning already!

With the two of them rubbing their chest against me, there was no way my little bro was going back to sleep.

Alicia grabbed it too.

A: Wow it's so hard. I don't recall it being so hard.

Me: Morning erection.

F: While cooking?

Me: Eh, pass me the mayo.

Felicia passed me the bottle and I squirted some mayo into the eggs before stirring. They both laughed.

A: At least we know it's mayo that he put in there.

J: What's going on?

Jasmine appeared too, also just wearing an oversized t-shirt, which was kind of expected as we had gone to bed naked the night before.

J: And why are you hard???

Me: Just making breakfast.

She eyed me suspiciously.

J: Which sausage do you want me to eat?

They all laughed.

Me: Ok. That's it. I didn't know you two were home, so if you'll just give me some time and space, I'll make another two portions.

J: Let's give my new husband some space.

A&F: Huh? He proposed???

J: Oh no. But he certainly is acting like one.

F: Chey. Hope we don't get poisoned.

I sighed and took out more of the breakfast items to cook.

Breakfast was fine. Apparently mayo goes rather well with scrambled eggs.

After breakfast I headed back home, still without a clear idea of what my relationship with Jasmine was supposed to be.

She had walked in on Alicia and Felicia practically molesting me and she didn't seem to care. Or perhaps she was really good at hiding it. Whatever the case was, I guess I had nearly the whole week to figure it out as I was working from home.

I only had to head back to the office on Monday to meet with Rebecca for my weekly session. That was something I certainly wasn't looking forward to.
Old 25-01-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
She had walked in on Alicia and Felicia practically molesting me and she didn't seem to care.
Was picturing this in my mind.... having 3 women I had ons in the kitchen molesting me while I cook...
Cannot imagine what's going on in all your minds.

BTW, she has the habit of not closing the curtains....
Be careful you all might end up in one of bro Luckyou videos!
Just joking because he is in the west I think, but you guys are in the north.
Old 25-01-2022, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Was picturing this in my mind.... having 3 women I had ons in the kitchen molesting me while I cook...
Cannot imagine what's going on in all your minds.

BTW, she has the habit of not closing the curtains....
Be careful you all might end up in one of bro Luckyou videos!
Just joking because he is in the west I think, but you guys are in the north.
There's 2 curtains, the normal one and the slightly translucent one? The translucent one is usually closed. Not too worried about people seeing actually, cos I think can only see the outlines.
Old 25-01-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky Mark is in the House of making Love, cheers!
Old 25-01-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 9
FlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to behold

Seriously wondering how Mark became so lucky to attract so many pussies.
Old 25-01-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatTop View Post
Seriously wondering how Mark became so lucky to attract so many pussies.

Too good to be true.
It might be all true or building castle in the thin air

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 25-01-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Too good to be true.
It might be all true or building castle in the thin air
Real or fake, just take everything with a pinch of salt.

I've met the guy, and I would say, there's some truth in it.

But some parts seem exaggerated.

So I'm just enjoying a story.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 25-01-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of

How much truth in it we won't know. Just treat it like a story that you read everywhere and enjoy the content and not how true this is

For me I'm loving how well it is written and we do hope to hear updates soon. But we know it's happening in real time so just sit back and relax.
Old 25-01-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Real or fake, just take everything with a pinch of salt.
I will take a bag of salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyboi View Post
How much truth in it we won't know. Just treat it like a story that you read
Agreed.... I do enjoy the story

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 25-01-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

I guess the concept of WFH must have been foreign to Rebecca, despite her having WFH for so long.

Sunday night she had texted to say that she would be seeing me at 830am.

I initially didn't want to drive, as I didn't know what time she was going to arrange the session, otherwise I would have to pay for the day license. But seeing as it was first thing in the morning, I suppose I could just go early, and then chill somewhere then find an excuse to be in the office the entire day. $20 wasn't a huge sum to pay for the convenience.

I had a super long breakfast at the hawker center before heading to the office. As I walked past the entrance into the main lobby, a sports car stopped at the drop off point and Rebecca alighted. It wasn't the same sports car as the other night, but the windows were so tinted that I couldn't tell if it was the same guy or not.

Rebecca was wearing a top that totally exposed her shoulders, and a super short and tight skirt. Definitely not office wear, she looked more like she was going clubbing.

She saw me waiting for the lift and hurried over.

R: That's my husband.

Me: Huh. I didn't ask anything.

R: I know you saw me.

So I guess she had a type? Guys who drove expensive sports cars. I wondered why she actually needed to work, considering it appeared as though her husband was well-off, being able to afford such a car.

R: Glad you're early today.

Me: You said 830 right?

R: Well, I didn't expect you to come so early.

Me: I didn't think it would be wise to go against my manager's request.

R: Ah. So you're acknowledging me as your manager now?

Me: You are going to be the manager right?

R: I guess so.

We reached our floor and headed towards the office. The split team for this week was only Ken and Rebecca in the office, as seeing that Joan was the only person in marketing at the moment, and she and Cheryl were with me. Would that mean that Jasmine would eventually be placed on the same team as Rebecca? That seemed like a recipe for disaster.

I went straight into Shirlyn's office and sat at the table while Rebecca took the seat beside me, not taking Shirlyn's chair as perhaps, she recognized that she was not a full manager yet?

Me: You locked the door again?

R: Yeah. I don't want to be disturbed.

Me: There's really no need to lock the door.

She ignored me, and swivelled her chair to face me, her legs spreading wide, before crossing them, something like what Sharon Stone did in Basic Instinct. I swear I caught sight of something white between her legs.

R: So. How's everything?

Me: I'm good. Work's fine.

To her credit again, she really just discussed work issues. I was just waiting for her to bring up Jasmine as a topic, or perhaps even me sleeping with the girls in the office.

R: So Jasmine is coming back. Marketing will have two.

Me: I know.

R: I do not wish to be in the same split team arrangement as her. So I'll put her in your team.

Me: You know whatever issues you two have probably should be worked out professionally right?

R: I am being professional. I know you work well with her. And I'm assuming when you're on the same team, work will get done faster.

Me: I guess?

R: Any problems with that?

Me: Don't think so.

R: Now seriously…

There it was. The question she'd always been asking.

R: Did anything happen between you two that I should know about?

Me: Nope.

R: I do not wish for any personal issues to affect your work.

Me: I know. It won't.

R: Honestly, I don't give a shit if you slept with her or not. Or anyone else for that matter.

Me: Errr.

R: Look, maybe I came across as this gossipy bitch. But work is work. You can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't affect work.

Me: I know.

R: But when Jasmine suddenly resigned, it's obvious that the marketing department's output suffered.

Me: I suppose it did.

R: In any case, I don't think you're the type who will sleep around. You seem too nice and honest.

I tried hard not to snigger. She was a really bad judge of character.

R: But other than the boss, you're the only guy here who I haven't slept with yet.

Me: Thanks for the unwanted information.

R: You're shocked?

Me: I don't have an opinion.

R: When you have issues at home, and you spend so much time in the office. These things happen.

Me: Really?

R: It's normal la. Everybody does it.

Me: I'm not so sure about that.

R: Then it's just me lor. Any problem with that?

Me: Nope. No problem.

R: Ok good. If you face any issues with your work or colleagues, be sure to look for me.

Me: Alright.

R: If you face any other issues, you're welcome to look for me as well.

Me: I'm not so sure what you mean, but ok.

R: Don't act innocent la.

Me: I'm not. I just don't really do these things.

R: It's human behaviour. Didn't you learn about this during your diploma?

Me: I don't think my diploma said anything about sleeping with my entire office.

R: You won't understand. Go read up on Maslow's Hierarchy. Anyway I have nothing further for you. You may leave after the virtual meeting with the rest of the team.

Me: Ok.

After the morning meeting I just stayed at my desk to clear whatever emails were unread and to see if any of the sites had any unresolved issues. It was a rather quiet day.

Around lunchtime, Rebecca finally came out of her office.

R: Why are you still here?

Me: Red plate car.

R: It's only $20 right? Just go home?

Me: I can clear my work here.

R: Do you have anything left to do?

Me: Not really.

R: Would you like me to give you something to do then?

Me: Does it involve sleeping with my colleagues?

R: HAHAHAHA! You have around 6 hours to go. I doubt you can last that long.

Me: Yeah I was being sarcastic.

R: I'm not stupid.

Me: I'm sure you aren't.

R: Now I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

Me: I read up on Maslow then. Would you like a report?

R: Sure. Maybe you can tell me what you manage to learn before you leave today.

Suddenly Ken appeared.

K: Oh. Didn't know you were here.

I didn't really respond to him.

R: Ken and I have a lunch appointment with an external vendor, we should be back in a couple of hours.

Somehow I wondered how true that was.

R: You're in charge here. Remember to lock the door if you're going for lunch.

They left the office. Some part of me was really curious and wanted to follow them against better judgement, since I had nothing to do anyway. But I guess that would be stupid.

Instead, I opened Chrome and googled for Maslow to see what the fuss was all about.
Old 25-01-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Maslow's hierarchy of needs is a theory of motivation which states that five categories of human needs dictate an individual’s behavior. Those needs are physiological needs, safety needs, love and belonging needs, esteem needs, and self-actualization needs. *Google*
Old 25-01-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Maslow's hierarchy of needs is a theory of motivation which states that five categories of human needs dictate an individual’s behavior. Those needs are physiological needs, safety needs, love and belonging needs, esteem needs, and self-actualization needs. *Google*

Actually there's one more - transcend self actualization aka self-transcendance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1