The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 25-01-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
derrickvi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Support nice story !
Old 25-01-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickvi View Post
Support nice story !
Thanks, bro! I can't help but notice it's your maiden post after nearly 3 years in the forum.
Old 25-01-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
Sounds like a fun job you are doing @Online2Offline
A.k.a. "Corporate Slave"
Old 26-01-2022, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
derrickvi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
Thanks, bro! I can't help but notice it's your maiden post after nearly 3 years in the forum.
Normally reading only, seldom post lol
Old 28-01-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haroit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just returned to Singapore shore by SIA this morning, the last post is super relatable.

More please!!
Old 29-01-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroit View Post
Just returned to Singapore shore by SIA this morning, the last post is super relatable.

More please!!
I hope you enjoyed your flight. It's a shame the crew have their masks on all the time. But some do look good (or better) with masks... especially those with mesmerizing eyes.....
Old 29-01-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

(Continuation)

… she unintentionally provided a sneak preview, a glimpse of her breasts. They were lovely. A light but tantalising whiff of perfume permeated the air. I immediately liked what I saw and smelt, simultaneously… I had a good view of her curvaceous body wrapped in her sarong kebaya, especially the butt…..

- - - - -

After the first meal service, I decided to take a stroll through the whole length of the plane. Excluding the cockpit, I reckon I walked about 70m one way, or 140m by the time I made my way back to my seat. It was nice to stretch a little and casually walk past my fellow passengers. But the real reason was I wanted to check out the flight’s entire crew, you know, to see if there were any other sweeties besides Nancy.

I confirmed that Nancy was the most attractive crew for me, based on her pretty face and svelte physique. Coincidentally, she was also the youngest (or at least youngest looking) crew on board. I would subsequently find out that she was 27, when I met her off-duty.

Nineteen hours is a very long flight time, and although I took naps and Nancy went for her scheduled rest breaks, there were ample opportunities to interact. However, the interactions were around serving of F & B and we kept our exchanges professional, without any flirting. But it was obvious there was mutual attraction. Each time we interacted and our eyes met, my heart would beat faster, and beyond the initial few seconds of eye-to-eye contact, Nancy would look away shyly.

Without being bias, I rated Nancy’s (in-flight) service highly. And some two hours before scheduled landing time, Nancy came around. She was holding a feedback form. I am familiar with the form, having completed it several times in the past. But I was curious how Nancy would put it to me.

“Mr. O2O, we are so glad to have you fly with us today. I hope you are happy with our service. Would you be kind enough to provide some feedback, please?”, Nancy said in a polished tone. She was half-squatting beside my seat, which gave me a fresh angle to look at her slightly exposed breasts.

“I will be delighted to”, I replied. As you know, with SIA (and perhaps other airlines too), the crew’s name tag displays their formal name. Nancy’s name tag was a typical 3-word Chinese name. I looked innocently at her chest, to note her full name.

“May I borrow a pen, please?”, I continued. While I had a pen somewhere among the work notes I was looking through earlier, I intentionally asked Nancy for a pen. Because I spotted she had one – clipped on her uniform, at her neck line. To be precise, the pen was “tucked in-between her breasts” inside her uniform.

Despite the dimmed lighting in the cabin, I could see Nancy blush, as my reading light was switched on.

“Yes, of course. But it’s a little bit warm”, she replied sheepishly. I controlled very hard to avoid laughing out loud, at her second sentence. Nancy coolly unclipped the pen and passed it to me. It was a slim Mont Blanc pen (not one of those bigger ‘Starwalker’ or ‘Meisterstuck’ models which are bigger).

“I will return it back to you”, I said, realizing that it was probably her personal item as opposed to the cheap, blue plastic pens that SIA issues. “Yes, it’s a little warm”, I added, without looking at her.

Just under an hour to landing, the captain announced “cabin crew, prepare for landing”. Nancy made her round once more, walking down the aisle she was assigned to, where I was located. As she approached my seat, I readied the feedback form and her pen. I also scribbled her name, and the number “9” on a piece of serviette.

Nancy came to me and I handed her the form, pen and serviette.

“May I have your number, please, Nancy?”, I said softly, making sure only she could hear my request. Without uttering a word, Nancy scribbled her mobile number on the serviette. My guess was correct, it started with “9” (and not “8”, the other “starting number” for Singapore mobiles). Nancy avoided eye contact but she had a sweet smile.

“Thank you”, I said softly again. “Thank you”, she reciprocated before moving on.

I took a photo of the serviette with her name and phone number. And kept the serviette in my pocket. Minutes later, Nancy was back to hand me my jacket. We were landing shortly.

“Thank you, and see you again”, I said to her. Nancy nodded and flashed her beautiful smile once more. “I hope to see you again soon, Mr. O2O”, she said sincerely, looking at me in the eye. I’m sure it’s a standard line the crew tell passengers.

I began to think, it would be nice to see Nancy again. Not in her uniform…..

(To be continued)
Old 29-01-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
lari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story here, support!
Old 31-01-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
(Continuation)

(To be continued)
19 hours? To EWR? @Online2Offline- I also wish to be the slave of your corporation leh. Nice flights they put their slaves on.
Old 01-02-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
19 hours? To EWR? @Online2Offline- I also wish to be the slave of your corporation leh. Nice flights they put their slaves on.
Yes, bro, non-stop SIN to EWR. Some 20hr in total in the cabin if you included pre-take-off and post-landing taxiing to the gate.....

Modern corporate slavery is sometimes bundled with perks to keep the slaves motivated, to perform and deliver for the masters... and the cycle continues
Old 01-02-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

- - - - -

“Hello again, Mr. O2O”, a warm voice greeted me. I had just settle into my seat and started to remove my sneakers, swapping them for the in-flight slippers provided.

It was Nancy.

Call it co-incidence, fate, luck or whatever. After a short few days in New York, I was on the return flight - which happened to be manned by the same set of crew when I departed from Singapore. Owing to my preferred seat arrangements, I sat in the same seat. And Nancy was once again on duty in the same aisle. I was pleased with this unplanned, effortless outcome.

Like before, Nancy’s service was gold standard. She was also friendlier, so I took the opportunity to make small talk with her. That’s when I found out she had been flying for just under three years (at that time) and moved to Singapore from Malaysia after successfully being selected to be a Singapore Girl.

As our occasional little chats would last for three minutes or so, Nancy would squat gracefully next to my seat. I always had full eye contact with her, so she knew I was not looking beyond her (pretty) face i.e. lower down to her chest, though it was repeatedly tempting to do so. I believe this made her more comfortable with me, and indirectly, I began to gain her trust.

On one occasion, she literally knelt very close to me, to clear the newspapers that I had casually stacked aside after reading, when Nancy looked at me with her sparkling eyes.

“Is there anything else you need, or I can do for you, Mr. O2O?”, she asked. My evil mind was going “yes, how about a blow job?” since she was indeed well-positioned to administer one. But thankfully, the words that came out of my mouth was to the effect of “you work too hard, please have some rest”. From gaining her trust, I think I began to make myself more likeable to her

The 19-hour flight was tiring, especially adjusting back to the 12-hour time difference only days after re-setting my body clock. Upon landing, I was looking forward to meeting my (legit) masseur later that day, for some well-deserved body treatment. But there was something else I felt a pressing need to follow-up on.

I was in the car along ECP, on my way home, when I decided to text Nancy.

“I really appreciate your excellent service, Nancy. Shall we meet for coffee after you are well-rested?”, I complimented her with an open invitation. Less than five minutes later, Nancy replied. We agreed to meet for coffee two days later.

I arrived 10 minutes prior to our appointment time, and secured a corner table at the café. My seat provided a good view of incoming customers.

I almost could not recognize Nancy. She had let her long, flowing hair down (in-flight, it was tied-up into a bun); she wore a fitting white top with skinny jeans, accentuated by a pair of black high heels. Except for a matte lipstick finish, she did not apply any other make-up. She was naturally beautiful. Someone whom you would take a second, or even third look, if you chanced upon her in a cafe.

From the coffee session, I realized Nancy is a simpleton – I don’t mean it in a derogatory way – she is a small town girl who wanted to see the world, and maintained her humble ways, which sometimes can be misunderstood as not too worldly. Like some Malaysians I know, Nancy is friendly and unpretentious. And easily likeable.

What was interesting for me was, Nancy explained from the start that she does not meet passengers outside of work, and I was the first, though she had accompanied her fellow crew girlfriends for meals with passengers before.

Obviously, anyone can tell you what they want to, and it’s up to you to believe it or not. But it did not matter to me in Nancy’s case, as I viewed her as a new acquaintance, albeit an attractive looking one, and she is free to choose her friends. But I get it that her main point was, she does not go out with passengers… till now.

I asked Nancy why she made an exception and agreed to meet with me. In her simple explanation, she shared that her 5-year contract with SIA expires in about two years, and she wanted to start exploring options in case she was not offered an extension, or if she chooses not to fly anymore. She wants to learn and get opinions from “successful executives who seem like nice people” – and she felt that I belonged to that “category”.

“Mr. O2O, you are very friendly and approachable, I don’t feel intimidated by you. And -", she stopped abruptly. I looked at Nancy. “And?”, I prodded her. Nancy was blushing. She looked down on her glass and took a few sips of water.

“It’s OK if you are not comfortable”, I continued. It was no point getting into an awkward situation. “And by the way, just call me X, not Mr. O2O”, I said.

Nancy looked up and smiled shyly. “And I am comfortable with you. You’re not an old guy, who’s trying to date me…”. “Surely I am older than you, and I’ve asked you out for coffee”, I chuckled.

“No, no, it’s the way you look at me, or not look at me, the way you speak with me, the way you asked for – …”, she stopped abruptly again.

Under normal circumstances, I would have little patience for this kind of conversation. But there was something inexplicable about Nancy that stayed my patience and piqued my interest. Maybe it was her simpleton vibes, her sincerity and inevitably, her attractiveness in looks and physique.

Nancy sipped her latte and what appeared to me like she took a deep breathe. “I feel you are a nice person, and I like the way you asked for my phone number”, she said. “It felt very natural”, she concluded.

I knew at this juncture that, if I believed everything Nancy said, I could be a friendly mentor, one who should not have ulterior motives. Part of me - specifically the horny part of me - felt it would be a shame not to have an intimate relationship with the beauty seated across me, but objectively, I was inclined to assist if and where I can, after all, I have benefitted from others’ guidance in my career, too.

“Do you trust me, Nancy?” I said while extending my hand to her, with my palm facing upwards.

(To be continued)
Old 02-02-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
walls08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you take a sniff of the warm pen TS?
Old 04-02-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Never heard of anyone hooking up with IFS. Faster continue leh.
Old 05-02-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walls08 View Post
Did you take a sniff of the warm pen TS?
No lah, bro, a bit too kinky, don't want to scare her.....
Old 05-02-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
Never heard of anyone hooking up with IFS. Faster continue leh.
Coming up, bro ! (Good things must wait leh)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1