The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
sixitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

Fantastic story bro, hope to read more updates
Old 24-01-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Marcboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro thanks for share
Old 24-01-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
accounts2019 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaccounts2019 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for sharing nice story TS, really appreciate it
Old 24-01-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

my fiance guided my index finger, she wanted a bit of penetration… but very very mild……. gosh, has Teo licked her so well that she wants to explore more??? I remember how she cried in the video when Raj used to anal ‘rape’ her……….. when i tried pushing more then the tip of my finger in, she’d hurriedly stop me…… she was just short of rubbing her own nipples to become a full slut… but she didn’t… just holding teo’s head and behind my belly to keep her balance while teo continued to lick her clitoris and more……… This went on for so long until I got bored. really bored. Teo realised she can’t cum as well…. but fucking horny…. Teo put her on my face, the got on top of me and licked her asshole…. double licking…. she stared to grab the bed head board ….. shaking it…… screaming!!! SCREAMING!!! I wondered if his is tongue went in her anus……….

my fiance rained her pussy cum on my mouth and face……. then pushed us away and fell beside me. hugging me tight….. embarrassed, using her hand to wipe my face….. Teo went toilet immediately… not sure what he was doing in there…..

#6 : don’t judge me ok….. don’t judge me ok……..

me : what’s there to judge???

#6 : ok good…. go brush your teeth again ok…

me : ok.

she pulled me up and we went toilet together again. Teo had washed his face and was brushing his teeth with the hotel set.

me : eh use our proper toothpaste man.

teo : oh ok….

me : you no need to release?

teo : released already.. just now with…

he looked down, was worried that I was affected.

me : it’s ok la.

i started brushing… he waited for me to be done then spit to rinse his mouth.. my fiance was already sleeping in the middle…. one pillow and hugging another…… i suddenly remembered a familiar scene.

me : hug me or teo instead la.

#6 : quick. waiting for you.

teo : so i sleep the other side? got space? I can sleep on this also. ( the bed/chair)

me : got space. it’s ok.

the two of them fell asleep pretty quickly…. i was still wide awake, my fiancé’s arm hugging me from behind. she was in her camisole only. Teo was naked I think. I reached for my phone and checked….. there was a message from earlier…

xy : I’m sorry…….. I did realise my mistake, I wanted to stop the wedding. but. I couldn’t contact you anymore….

me : I’m really sorry….

xy : why don’t we stop apologising to each other from now on?

me : yup sure. hey, why are you still awake? you need to work tomorrow.

xy : nope. I took no pay leave. work was severely affected. needed the break.

me : i can understand.

xy : you? not sleeping?

me : can’t sleep. how are you and teo?

xy : he’s nice and sweet. similar to you. but nothing much. good company to have now.

me : precisely. don’t go through this period alone. You have me too.

xy : isn’t that too weird? your fiance allow?

me : yes. I helped her through her own stuff also.

xy : ok. no wonder. i wouldn’t be able to take you talking to your ex.

me : you are more innocent than us ma.

xy : innocent? not so sure anymore. but you are right.

me : about?

xy : I need help with the divorce. Cannot be too innocent and nice. xxx likes to take advantage.

me : you caught him cheating?

xy : i knew he was. but couldn’t catch.

me : you two filed for separation already right?

xy : yes.

me : ok too late to catch anything now. hard to argue…. but why did you say you weren’t a good wife?

xy : hmmm… i wasn’t that interested about him. I tried though.

me : was he nice to you?

xy : at times maybe. initially only. we became very distant very quickly. almost like single….

me : did you two get intimate?

me : sorry for asking. it’s for the divorce…

xy : yes. he’s my husband after all. but not a lot..

me : so, your first time? was it really with me?

me : ok…. then when was your first time with him? honeymoon?

xy : we didn’t have a honeymoon. erm. think a week after getting married. supposed to try for a baby…

me : could he tell? wasn’t your first time?

xy : don’t think so. he was drunk. but to be honest, he drank a lot after we got married. I think he was regretting it also.

me : ok good.

xy : good?

me : as in. more chances that he cheated outside. I’ll help you discretely ask those I trust deeply from our ex company to see if they have dirt ok? trust me. I will be careful.

xy : ok. thank you. that’d be really helpful.

me : to be honest also, it’s still heartbreaking to hear you with him………. you remember the first time you had to be ‘not free’ for me?

me : haha mind if I ask something?

xy : yes?

me : who was better?

xy : you typical mcp. not answering that.

me : ok. how about this, did you enjoy with him?

xy : no.

me : why?

xy : he’s just…. mechanical only. nothing romantic.

me : cos he’s too extreme? like want to do sick stuff but you don’t let? (i was asking for Teo)

xy : no. just want to get things over with that kind. like release only.

xy : was that why you didn’t propose? I wasn’t wild enough?

me : no…. you forgot how much we made love ah? It felt so right and good, I teared so many times leh especially when it was coming to an end… haha. so who was better in bed?

xy : won’t your fiance be reading our chat????

me : not sure. up to her de. tell me leh.

xy : if you don’t know. you are stupid.

me : ok ok. stupid question… what about teo?

xy : he’s really good. but it’s just for company. so not much feeling yet.

me : wow. you two so fast ah.

xy : he didn’t tell you?

me : nope. (i lied for him)

xy : well, we are both already married before…. so no need to act innocent le.

me : is he better than me?

xy : if I fall in love with him? then maybe yes.

me : ok. good good.

xy : can I ask you something?

xy : when did you fall in love with me? like which was the moment?

me : I don’t know. wait….

i thought about it….. did I ever have that moment, I knew she was the one?

xy : guess maybe, you never did.

me : i did. but i really don’t know. I just knew, from the first moment you said hi. I knew it just made me very happy… but perhaps my intentions were never right…. and I wasn’t even thinking about love…… super messed up back then. I’m sorry.

xy : it’s ok. for me, it was when you ran off topless in the rain… then drove back to pick me…. and even scald your hand..

me : i scald my hand on purpose. sorry ok. i was an ass hole….. but really, it wasn’t motivated by.. you know. to hurt xxx… but more of….. to get your attention.

xy : oh ok. good to know that… and also… could’t find you the next few days…. was really worried that was it. my prince charming saviour in shining armour disappeared for good…..

me : actually, I wasn’t really sick…… I did it on purpose. I’m so sorry ok. but it was torture on my part. really. each day was like, torture. I wanted so badly to go find you already. but if it was too soon, I think you might be creeped out by me. I’m damn ugly and fat afterall...

xy : wow…. you really… like i said, good planner…… you really can’t figure out your moment?

me : nope. It’s hard…. I think from the first moment you said hi, I was addicted already. like. can’t stop thinking about you. and even though we fucked already, every time you had to go date him to upkeep the relationship with him, it drove me crazy. not because like…. you know. my plan wasn’t working, but just jealous. I didn’t want to share you with him at all.

I started to think about me #6 and teo...... even raj….…… why don’t I feel this way about #6????

xy : ok. love at first sight? hehe

me : maybe? your face so cute. and your boobs….. haha sorry.

xy : haha. i caught you staring, many times…… somehow, I didn’t mind….. why do you think I kept wearing white? I didn’t think any guy would be interested in me either…

me : when we were making coffee back then… i went near you on purpose… at that point, were you thinking about, you know? dating me already?

xy : haha i got a scare actually. so big…..

me : teo’s is bigger.

xy : yup. luckily you exposed me to yours already…

me : then you ex?

xy : small. no feeling. but i never loved him. it was just torture to let him………. he’s using this against me actually. and I admitted to it.

me : it matters meh?

xy : I’m not sure. but his lawyer stipulated we did lesser than 10 times in a ?? months of marriage, arguing that I married I’m under false pretence … and is leaving him now because he’s in debt.

me : lesser than 10 times???? but how you resist??? i mean we did so much back then, you won’t crave meh?

xy : nope. i need romance. if no romance. i won’t crave…… he’s never even done anything romantic for me.... that’s why me and Teo…. so fast. he’s romantic like you.

me : ok. i understand. I guess, we never really talked much back then. I feel like, this night, we talked and be honest so much more than we ever did in those months.

xy : we both had secrets to hide ma.

me : was there anyone else? during the last ?? years?

xy : actually, ?? months ago, I was showing stress at work. xxx barely came home, not that it mattered. We were sleeping in separate rooms, I blamed it on his snoring, but I just wanted to be away from him….. this uncle colleague was very nice to me and I confided in him… he shared his tiger wife problems…. we got really close, but never progress too much…

me : ok ok. good. but no chance xxx knows about this right?

xy : don’t think so….

me : have you cleared your chat with this uncle?

xy : nope. why?

me : clear it NOW!

xy : erm ok. wait ah……

xy : ok done. why ah?

me : you never know? maybe he has your chat log in backed up somewhere… you better clear our chat too.

xy : no way. He doesn’t even know my email or phone password.

me : btw, how close you got with this uncle?

xy : Look at the time. Go sleep. We can still talk tmr

xy : If your fiancé allows

me : Ok. Talk tmr. She’s ok with me talking to you.

xy : Good night

me : Good night

————

For some reason, after putting my phone away, I pulled #6 hand from behind me to hug me tighter. She responded. I felt a kiss on my back....... maybe she knew I was up and texting...

______ morning

my fiance kissed me until I woke up… Teo was still snoring away…… we started to whisper.

me : sorry. i was chatting with her last night.

#6 : it’s ok. don’t worry. at least you wanted me to hug you.. hehe

me : wah you knew ah.

#6 : how to sleep? I’m worried your trauma starts again.

me : she said something, that made me less guilty… (i took my phone and showed her that part)

#6 : makes sense. takes 2 hands to break it up fully also….. but still.. she’s the female….. so i think you still bear the fault.

Teo woke and turned to us… : what you two talking about.

#6 turned and pecked him on his lips, like we 3 were a married couple. It started to feel weird for me, but I was ok. I started to think, if it was xy… how’d I feel? was I starting to feel more jealous if I see Teo actually with xy?

#6 : where to go for breakfast ah? hotel buffet only for 2…

teo : you two go ahead. I go in early.........

me : you meeting xy today?

teo : probably not bah.

#6 : why not?

teo : she wants me to spend time with my children also. i understand. she wants the to settle my issues first also….

me : so you prefer xy or #6?

teo : wah lao….. both different…. #6 more fun, but mine. xy good for partner settle down.

#6 : you lucky you answer politically correct. you better be this way later for your meeting.…

——————————
We went to work after breakfast…. i kept checking my phone….. xy didn’t text me. but #6 did……… she’s really giving me a lot of attention. making efforts to keep me distracted…. we met for lunch in our hotel, but more for me to deposit sperms inside her…. the sex was good, tender… sweet…. fucking her on her g spot. I could cum easily, but I had to try my best not to imagine xy….

I went back to work……. couldn’t concentrate… #6 knew me well, she texted me that I have her permission to text xy…. “You really know me damn well…”

—————
me : so how close were you to him?

xy : hi. you text wrong?

me : your uncle colleague.

xy : oh. I tell you in person? need to return you your keys also. you forgot they are still with me.

me : i didn’t forget. I guess I wanted you to still have them for some reason….

xy : ok. so you want them back?

———————
me : [I screen shot our chat to my fiance]

#6 : go lo. but after work, I’ll be waiting for you at the bar…. wearing this.

#6 : [photo of what she was wearing….. INSIDE]

me : wah lao……

#6 : you can use your pass… but don’t forget I need your sperm hor.

me : you will just be at the bar only right?

#6 : I try la. you better not take too long to come. later I get drunk how……

me : thanks for supporting me through all these.

#6 : haha. you better remember these when it’s my turn to make mistakes in future…
Old 24-01-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

——————————

me and xy.

me : I’m coming over now. you are at home right?

xy : yes. so early?

me : done with work early. call me? I’m driving already.

xy called immediately.

me : hi.

xy : hi.

me : you need me to dapao anything for you? coffee? or food?

xy : erm. you are engaged. that is teo’s role now I suppose. not yours.

me : ok. sorry. just too familiar. feeling.

xy : think we talk when you arrive bah.

me : no wait wait. erm… tell me. about that uncle colleague.

xy : erm. tell in person also.

me : ok. wait. just talk la. other stuff.

xy : like?

me : you really stopped drinking coffee?

xy : yup.

xy : to get over you…. obvious right?

me : ok. maybe you are right. talk later bah.

xy : you tell me how you met your fiance?

me : she’s the one who broke up with me? before you….. I joined them for sort of a reunion..... and we tried again.

xy : oh. so she changed a lot?

me : yup. I changed too. but mostly because of you…….

xy : erm ok…… you are welcome I guess.

me : how are your parents coping with everything now? do they still blame you for……….

xy : it’s ok. It doesn’t bother me anymore. but it’s good that they didn’t transfer the house to my name though.

me : are you still going to move to Australia?

xy : maybe not. you point made some sense. New country doesn’t mean happier future….

me : what do you see teo as? in future?

xy : companion? why not? do you know what he sees me as?

me : I really don’t know. But he told you about his wife?

xy : I told him I didn’t want to know. only know that they have deep problems.

me : he craves a loving and sweet wife. something he’s never had…. someone like you.

xy : erm ok… that’s a bit far fetched……

me : but could be so right….

xy : maybe. but you seemed so right too… so, don’t expect too much out of life.

me : don’t let your bad experiences with ass holes like me and xxx change who you really are ok. please.

xy : other than running away and blocking me. you didn’t do anything that bad.

me : stop being so nice to me. just blame me….

xy : actually. nothing much to blame. like I already said, if you didn’t enter my life, I think xxx would have manipulated me for a lot more….

me : ok. that does have some sense……. but I still don’t get, how come lesser than 10 times only? you two married quite a while right.

xy : only ? years…….. initially I tried, he wasn’t that interested after the first time... I tried to make it work but he was mostly out... I wanted a baby but he wasn’t interested... that time maybe 3 times only... about a year later, He started asking for more, but I realise he wanted $$$ to do business etc. A lot of $$$... it was obvious... so I just stopped entirely with him. But somehow he like wanted more. I was stressed also, at work all these. So starting stress eating more and I’ve not jogged a few months after you disappeared.. did try to go to see if you’d appear but gave up eventually. Was like crying while walking around so lost. Got fatter. Obviously he not

Me : hey, I’m here. At your gate.

Ok ok.

She hung up. I got out of the car and waited outside her gate.... she was In white t shirt..... braless obviously...... her now bigger shaking as she semi jogged towards me to let me in. I could tell…. her eyes were red… the moment I step through the gate, we both somehow hesitated for a second or two… then hugged immediately….

me : it’s ok…. It’s my fault ok.

xy : did you ever go and jog? like after….

me : no. sorry. i hate jogging actually…… i did it all for you…… and also I just put everything behind as it was too painful, I didn’t even go back to the house to move the important stuff…

xy : yup.. not even the coffee machines…..

me : how you know?

xy : let me show you something.

she held my hand and guide me into the house. we held hands like it was in the past, when she blatantly held my hand outside when we went out….. even though she was engaged… she was hoping that she’d be caught and someone ended that engagement for her I suppose…. she led me upstairs. I should have been more skeptical, but I was once again in that trance…. she led me to her old bedroom, the one which I first went to help her set up the things we bought from ikea…

xy : you see anything familiar?

her bed wasn’t neat and made, she was lying on her bed I suppose….

me : erm…. wait… is that…. my bolster? wait… when did you/

xy : sorry. I had your keys…….. (we were still holding hands, but tighter now) I admit, some nights when I couldn’t take it, being alone…. I went to sleep over at your place.

me : wah. luckily that place wasn’t rented easily…. would have been awkward…

xy : you went back to show tenants?

me : nope…. my agent took care of it completely for me. but don’t think he bothered that much…

xy : but if met your agent, at least he’d contact you about me….. and maybe…

me : but why? why is my bolster here? and the pillows also?

xy : yup. I still hug your bolster to sleep when I miss you especially. Helps me sleep…….

I don’t know why….. I felt damn weak and sick to my stomach. like my body froze….. it was like when I heard more and more about #6 and raj for the very first time at sentosa villa…. My knees felt weak. All I could do was kneel down on the floor and hug her by her knees…… i grabbed her tight, my face in front of her pussy, but I wasn’t doing anything sexual to her. My tears making her shorts wet….. I was begging for her to forgive me, apologising to her. I felt FUCKING GUILTY……

She bent forward, her breasts on my head and hugged me…

xy : do you really love your fiance?

me : yes.

xy : what about me?

me : yes also. is it possible to love 2 women at the same time?

xy : or is it guilt? or regret?

me : I really don’t know….. what about you?

I looked up at her…

xy : what about me?

me : you still love me? or just hanging on to past happy memories?

xy : I don’t know too…

we looked at each other…… both in tears….. our lips found each other somehow. I got up as we continued to kiss…… I lifted her shirt easily and started sucking on her D cups…. They aren’t as firm as before, sagged slightly…. she stripped me at the same time.. we were quickly naked…. we were on her bed quickly… she reached for the bolster….

xy : smell…. hehe..

I took a sniff… it was her saliva…….

me : wah….. wahhh…. sibei gao..

we both laughed……. then continued to kiss. I gave her trimmed pussy a few good licks… then penetrated her easily………. We just locked lips and fuck….. it felt so right… it felt so right……. I got upright and started to bang her… watching her big boobs shake. they are more sagged to the side……..

xy : who you love? me or her?

fuck…. why did she have to ask that….. i looked down at her….. something felt off………. I pulled my cock out, then turned her around, pulled her hands backwards and fucked her hard while pulling her backwards, lifting her body off the bed…. she asked me to stop after awhile… like she was being punished…….. she turned around….. started to suck my cock……. She looked up at me… I focused on her boobs…… was starting to enjoy already….

xy : so how? you know already?

I frowned and looked down at her……. she stopped, then sat on the bed and pulled me to sit beside her. we were both naked. I wanted to kiss her but she just kept me at bay… we just hugged…. she took the bolster again, made sure it was pressed against my body…. I tried kissing her again but she stopped me.

me : what’s wrong?

xy : I think you can feel it too? something’s not right between us…..

me : i think I was ok. until you ask me.

xy : it felt like the 6th and 7th month… in the past….. like you were just punishing me……….

me : then the last month?

xy : like every time was our last time together. it was…. awful… but it meant a lot.

me : i agree. I cried a lot. but you were like. never cry leh.

xy : cos I’ve always thought, you just needed to ask me not to marry him. I was upset, cos you were focus on us separating. instead of fighting for me, you were just going to accept it…..

she started to cry.

me : I really never deserved you….

she didn’t challenge me this time.

xy : I should have ended it with xxx. while I was still with you. it’s not just your fault also..

me : maybe we just weren’t fated….

xy : I agree.

me : comparing just now, and you and teo. was it better with him?

xy : yup. sorry.

me : it’s ok. I want you to be happy.

xy : I’m sorry too… I brought the uncle colleague to your room….. I wanted to … I don’t know what I was thinking.

me : replace memories?

xy : I think so.

me : you did with him?

xy : nope. couldn’t do it. I was still married. he was married….. it felt wrong when he almost push in…… we just kissed and ….. oral for each other……..

me : on my bed ah…

xy : yup. I’m sorry..

me : actually, if you still take coffee, you can go take the machines. not sure if they still work.

xy : better not. too many memories.

me : eh sorry, you are right. and so is this (i took the bolster away from her) I think it’s time you throw this away… and the pillows too.

she started to cry. like some separation anxiety. I hug her tight. really tight. we locked lips again, but it didn’t lead to anything more. she felt it too………… we stopped kissing.

xy : I guess, I’m holding on to our memories. not you.

me : like the possibility of how good it could all have been….. a simpler and more straightforward conventional life together.

xy : yup. but now…. we should focus on like how it can still be good…. you and her. maybe me and teo……

me : then what about me and you?

xy : you want to find out?
Old 25-01-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Time for an awkward double date I presume. Wonder if it will lead to a first 4some!! That will be really interesting. Lol
Old 25-01-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

me : let’s fuck again?

xy : you just want one final sex with me is it?

me : no! you said find out ma?

xy : I’m sure you already realise it wasn’t working…..

me : you also know me very well…

perhaps I shouldn’t have used the word ‘also. She knew what I meant, #6… it affected her too.

xy : is it because I put on weight?

me : wah lao. look at this (i pointed at my still erected cock) I think you look cuter…..and your boobs… fucking big….

I played with them and sucked on them. she just pat my head….

xy : are you free for dinner?

she wasn’t even moaning…

me : yup why?

xy : let’s go. and hope it rains. go get dressed.

she nudged me away and walked to her closet. thought of what she wanted to wear….. i got up and put my clothes back on….. I realised what she picked out……

me : wait. you wore this …… our first dinner ever ?

xy : yup. amk. a bit tight though…….

me : wah lao.. you going braless???

xy : yup. tight ma. you mind?

me : no of course not. fucking hot.

I knew what I was doing is much worse than whatever #6 did…. but I had to find out.

She asked me to drive her further down for seafood. we held hands, it felt like old times. It felt really sweet….. she was sweet. walked closely to me. sat closely to me. I let her settle the fish… she fed me. We ate light, then she held my hand and led me back to the car… I couldn’t help but keep staring at her top, so tight on her breasts… her nipples were so obvious. An uncle took notice also… felt even more turned on!

me : where to?

xy : the park/beach….

me : we jogging?

xy : no la. just go for a stroll.. hope it rains. hehe.

me : don’t la. we never bring warm water and towels….

xy : oh yeah. new car hor…..

me : yeah. impulse buy…… actually bought it after you got married.

xy : I knew it. you impulse buyer.

me : can you don’t be so happy about it? haha…..

it was getting dark and windy…. perhaps it’s really fate… we both looked at each other, excited… both probably had the same thought… thinking that if it rained, it’d be fate.

xy : shall we just wait in the car? really looks like it will be a big rain…

it sounded like a good idea. once it rained, we can fuck…….. but somehow, I didn’t want to make love with her in the car…… it felt guilty.

me : let’s go there… the pavilion.

xy : ok. more romantic…..

we walked. the place was quiet. Monday after all…. we held hands and walked…. took our time… so closely, her body next to mine. I kept smelling her hair. I watched her boobs bounce as we walked….. couldn’t wait to strip her later and fuck the shit out of her……. it felt so normal, so nice…. so non complicated….. so clean.

we reached the pavilion, took a seat there. watched the sea…. the sky was dark, but no change. she stood up and I lifted her skirt to check out her panties. it was normal black. she sat on my lap and we started to make out. I played with her nipples, but also kept one eye out for any oncoming joggers……. i stroke up her thigh and played with her pussy…..

me : since when you started to trim?

xy : made a mistake of shaving at first…… back then. when I wanted a baby….. then ever since. it became thick. trimmed recently…….. for teo.

I felt a bit different about her…..

me : it’s ok. I can understand…..

xy : what do you prefer?

me : your natural in the past.

I said that out too fast……… I remembered her blood on my cock….. we both fell silent, just hug and watched the waves….

me : you bled a lot sia… our first time….

xy : it was painful……… very painful…… but felt right…….. can I ask you something?

me : nope it wasn’t painful for me haha.

xy : no lah not that…. before you pushed in, you told me ‘you think you love me”. did you mean that? or was that to convince me to sleep with you?

me : huh. of course i meant it la! erm. even if I didn’t say that, my penis was already at your pussy already leh. you still gonna say no meh….

xy : true.

me : actually. i think i remembered….. i fell in love when i came out to see you doing the laundry…. like a sweet wife, and i just wanted to hug you but couldn’t yet.

xy : in the kitchen right?

me : laundry in the kitchen la. where else.

xy : i know…. just saying. i remembered that face of yours…

me : yup yup. it was real ok. the first time with you. best memory I ever have.

xy : same for me. like magical.

me : but I was super scared when I went to buy dinner. the scary curry. i was super scared that when i reached home, you’d be gone. and i’d never see you ever again….

xy : i thought of running actually. cos i did something so wrong….. but couldn’t bring my body to do what my brain thought I should do.

me : haha. i think maybe, because i washed your clothes quickly. made it harder for you to go.

xy : I had spare clothes leh…….. actually, when you cummed inside me on purpose…. the last few months…. there were times when I didn’t take pill on purpose.

xy : i thought, if I get pregnant ‘accidentally’ it will solve the problem for us.

me : you weren’t afraid that I won’t take responsibility???

xy : you wouldn’t?

me : actually, i was hoping i’d get you pregnant also…… so you’d be with me.

xy : not fated i guess..

me : i went for test recently already. results out. mine are ok. not super strong, but ok.

xy : really not fated….

me : I had inferior complex also. for some reason… i couldn’t bring myself to believe you’d choose me over xxx…. the playboy.

xy : your fiance caused that?

me : perhaps so. yup. mostly because of her.

xy : let’s focus on our future ok?

I nodded. we kissed. but it felt different. we just sat there and waited for the rain….. but the rain never came…. was starting to get stung by mosquitoes….

xy : shall we go back to the car?

me : let’s just go back to you place?

xy : can we go back to your place instead? but go my place first.

i think i knew what she wanted to do. I was right. she asked me to wait in the car, she went back upstairs. came down with my bolster, the umbrella… and my house keys. I dropped the tenant a message that we’d be there for a few hours while waiting for her. he told me he wasn’t at home, I supposed he went out to avoid me….

xy : don’t worry, I washed the umbrella.. but no bugs inside.

me : yeah, you were smart to use 2 ziplock bags…..

she was excited……..

me : want to make coffee?

xy : does it still work? eh wait. you got beans meh?

me : stupid me. not thinking properly.

xy : same. it’s overwhelming.

me : i agree. too many memories……

we headed straight to the bedroom.. she threw the bolster there and locked lips with me… we stripped each other quickly…….. she pushed my head down to lick her… for some reason, I didn’t want to lick her pussy…. especially with xxx in my head…..but it still felt nice, especially the familiarity in the room….. I tried to fuck her the way it made #6 scream and cum. it doesn’t work on her…….. she kept looking up at me, i started to focus on her big boobs shaking………

missionary …….

doggy…….

reverse cowgirl…..

cow girl…….

fucked her in the shower …….

we both kept trying….

I even lifted her and fucked her against the wall for a short period of time. she’s much heavier than #6……

we both tried….

xy : wow you can last really long now…..

we basically did all the positions we did before…….. for some reason, I couldn’t cum. it felt like work. she didn’t scream or moan as loudly as in the past. it was just a lot of staring at each other…… looking at each other….. more worry than lust….. more doubt than lust or love…. or passion……..

i finally gave up.

stopped kissing with her, spread her legs, crossed her hands to cramp her boobs together. pressed on her palms together and rammed her hard. she screamed, more in pain than passion….. i kept my focus on her shaking big breasts… which look so beautiful now that they are cramped together… less sagged…..

me : shit shit.. can I cum inside?

xy : yes… yes……

I finally felt that orgasm………… oh fuck! fuck! Felt it coming!

for some reason.

I pulled out instead…..

I could’t bring myself to cum inside her anymore………….

She looked up at me, confused at first.... then realisation set in.... she raised her left leg over me and sort of kicked me away gently.

me : i’m sorry.

I got up immediately to look for tissue to clean up my spray….

xy : it’s ok… she helped me….. come sit.

she hugged me tight….

me : i’m sorry.

xy : that you don’t feel the same anymore? or was it always like this?

me : It felt more right in the past….

xy : yup. same for me. maybe it was more precious because of xxx.

me : I still love you though.

xy : same. but sorry. i want to find out what it can be with Teo, or anyone else…. I want a fresh start.

me : ok. I just hope I won’t regret this moment. in future.

xy : even if you propose to me now, I will turn you down.

me : are you doing this to give me closure?

xy : nope. just being honest with ourselves……..

I locked lips with her…. testing her…. she kissed back. but it was more habitual than passion…… she was right..

maybe the dread of her marrying xxx made both of us want to escape in that fantasy magical relationship….

me : can we fuck one more round?

xy : ok.

I penetrated her again….. we fucked more passionately. more kissing, slow penetration…….. it was going to be our last fuck? somehow, I cried a little…….

xy : oei. you cry for what?

me : i don’t know.

xy : you sure your fiance allowed all these?

me : yes.

xy : as long as she allows, and if I’m not married, I’ll always be available for you………

me : don’t say it this way leh. like I’m just using you.

xy : that’s just how I feel. i’m really ok with it. I enjoy your company still.

I pulled my penis out……..

me : i’m sorry. you aren’t just fuck buddy material. you are a loving wife material, WAY BETTER THAN THAT.. you deserve a proper person, and I need to stop treating you like that from now on….

she started to tear, like someone just affirmed her….. after putting on my shirt on her and I put my boxers on, I hugged her, we didn’t kiss…

me : just cry it out ok.

she really did, but she didn’t hug me. I just held her and pat her back…………

me : you can’t sell this house right? it’s theirs?

she nodded her head.

me : how are you coping with the lawyer’s fees?

she sniffed harder.

xy : I signed something I shouldn’t have at first, waived my…….

me : it’s ok. it’s ok. I will help you with the lawyers part. as your friend. ok? use your CPF and buy a new place?

xy : thought about it.

me : yeah. just rent this place out. passive income. you don’t have to work le. they coming back to Singapore like ever?

xy : no. they say too painful for them.

me : yeah. just rent this place. then get your own place. actually. can I give you this place? eh bad idea.

xy : yes. bad idea. too painful to live here alone… even though I already don’t….

me : you can say it to me la. don’t love me anymore right.

xy : don’t love as much.

me : I think we should throw this (the bolster) away le.

xy hesitated…… didn’t answer.

me : just let me do it for you ok?

xy : ok.

me : just pick a condo or what. I will help you. I will sell this place also. we need to closure this place.

xy : ok. agreed.

me : hey it’s late. i have to go back already ok?

xy : ok. (she handed me the bolster)

she saw my cock when I stood up. it was still hard.

xy : thanks for this. (pointed at my cock)

me : why leh?

xy : i was worried, my weight gain. you won’t be attracted anymore.

me : did teo have a problem?

xy : no.

me : feel more confident? your boobs damn nice la. honestly, I really really want to f you again right now. but I really need to respect you from now on. If I don’t respect you, that’d just add to your lesser self worth…. That’s my love for you.

xy : ok. I understand.

me : you also la! make teo wait more. let him crave more for you…

xy : hehe. maybe…

me : but you two will need a house though. he’d be giving his current partner the house….

xy : partner? he’s gay?

me : no la. i can’t say wife, cos she doesn’t treat him like a husband…..

xy : oh ok. doesn’t matter what house.

me : ok I better go.

Somehow, we both didn’t just go for a hug naturally. she just stood and wore her shorts… we both got dressed…. then walked back to her house…. we talked a bit more and there. didn’t hold hands or anything…..

i felt free.

i am still attracted to her face….

i am still attracted to her body, especially her boobs…. in that tight top…… fuck….

but i felt free.

and oh fuck.

my fiance……

i checked my phone. she didn’t text or call…….

i started to walk faster, and I think Xy knew why….

xy : you go first. go. I’m ok already. wait wait….

she handed me the keys and the umbrella as well… I took those items from her, sort of jogged back to my car. fuck! my fitness was so bad…. threw the stuff into the trunk… drove off, saw xy on the way back. she was on her phone also. we both didn’t even wave at each other.

I called #6 immediately…

me : hey i’m sorry.. sorry.. where are you?

#6 : at the bar lo?

me : huh. why is it so quiet ???
Old 26-01-2022, 10:38 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 0
BugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to all

Nice one bro
Old 26-01-2022, 11:53 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 0
BugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to all

Great story bro
Old 26-01-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
prefshaven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
somehow that statement struck a nerve so much with my fiancé, she looked down, bit her lower lip and then hugged me so tight. She sounded like she was sobbing.

me : hey you ok? i’m sorry. you don’t have to do this, I can call him for you.

her : no. don’t. i’m ok already.

me : you wanna talk about?

she shook her head hard in my chest.

her : thank you ok.

me : for…….?

her : tell you next time..

me : eh don’t make me worry leh……. did I say something wrong?

her : no……..(sniffs and wipes her nose) hey your phone is ringing.

me : eh it’s him leh. how? you answer?

her : ok…. (takes the phone from me and answers) oh…… ok. where are you now? ok.. wait there. I call you again.

me : what’s wrong…

her : hmmm. he says he can’t find his wallet, maybe in your car.

me : our car…

her : haha ok. I go search.

I followed behind her, watched her bend forward and search while I shone my handphone light.

me : wah, when you bend, I’m fucking turned on man……

she turned, look at me, smiled, then bent further…

me : wah lao stop it leh.. later I lose control…….

her : don’t think it’s here….

me : hmmm.. maybe he doesn’t want to leave?

her : cannot be la. he’s not comfortable…

i laughed and pointed at the two wet spots on her nipples as we walked to the lift lobby

me : you go find him? I go up first…

her : you really want me to f him?

me : wah wah wah.. since when I said that. I only want you to test what you feel………. but after all, I’ve made mistakes also. and we aren’t married yet. I leave it up to you ok.

her : mistakes? you mean the sentosa ? and your 10 ex lovers? ( the jealousy and hate in her tone returned..)

me : wah lao… cut me some slack leh…

her : sorry. i drunk. (she let me hug)

me : ok i go up. (luckily we were already in the lift lobby, otherwise it would have been awkward to find some excuse to explain to her why my key card wasn’t with me)

I went back up and took a shower, left the door and gate unlocked….. Not sure what she was going to do. She handed me her stuff, other than our car key, her phone and her card.. Took my time and showered, maybe almost 10 minutes had passed….

where were they????

I got dressed, put the extra covers over the sofa and our bed, and lay on the bed to wait..... finally, I heard footsteps, they weren’t exactly talking. our gate and door opening sounds… I just lay on my bed and used my phone, but slept on her side of the bed which allowed me to look into the living room. They didn’t take long. Heard the door shut, then saw them appear on the sofa, my fiancé was on top of Teo, saw her face above the back of his head. She looked at me, then hugged his head, which shook and sync along with his hand to cup her boobs. Her hands let go of his head and reached backwards, saw her dress come forward, her arms going through the holes. She rested as much of it on teo’s head. She looked at me, the green material disappeared down Teo’s face… My fiancé gave me a look of pleasure and shut her eyes and hug Teo’s head tight, this was the first time he was licking her nipples! He was probably fingering him at the same time. Didn’t take long, she helped Teo take of his shirt, then she climbed off him, told him to get up.. She knelt on the sofa at first, licked his nipples as she and him worked together to quickly remove his jeans and briefs…. she kissed him down his belly, she turned to give me a look then bent her body slanted to lower her head below his belly. Teo’s eyes were fixed on her breasts, stroking her hair…

Teo : if don’t dare nevermind.

Her head went forward, I supposed she sucked his penis head…. went back and forward 3-4 times….. she lay on the sofa and spread her legs(I suppose).

Teo : you sure?

then he got in between her legs………

Teo : eh sorry sorry….. you ok?

Saw Teo getting off our sofa, he helped her up.. She sat there for awhile, much to my relief. As much as I wanted her to have her fun and balance out her deficit with me…… it was still uncomfortable to watch, I could only imagine what she went through at Sentosa with us, she couldn’t even close the door back then, hearing those sounds of me fucking #1, the one whom she detested so much…….. Just like I was feeling now, I should close the door, but I couldn’t. I knew it hurt, but I still wanted to know what was happening.

her : dear, take off your shorts.

I looked at the door, saw my fiancé walking in, topless, holding on to the top part of her dress with one hand, the other hand holding Teo’s hand and pulling his naked body into our room. She threw her panties on my face…

me : huh?

she removed her dress entirely, then helped me pull my shorts off….. She pulled Teo behind her, bent forward over my cock and sucked me off, a lot more naturally than she did for Teo…. she lifted her butt to him, his cock probably poking at her butt..

Teo : you sure?

she nodded her head while my cock was still in her mouth, she kept looking at me, I kept my eyes on her, sniffed her panties and enjoyed her very passionate blowjob…. Teo hesitated, then looked up at the ceiling while he aimed his cock blindly, using her hands to spread her legs more, saw him positioned, was ready… My fiancé shut her eyes, stopped sucking. paused…..

his cock was probably at her pussy opening……….

Suddenly, her eyes squint hard as she grabbed my penis so hard and tight. Her body jerked forward at the same time and she turned her butt away from Teo, who was stunned again and apologised… She apologised back and then sat beside me….

Teo : it’s ok la… you not drunk enough…. shall we call it a night?

my fiancé pondered awhile while we waited. Teo looked at me and I signalled “up to her”.

Teo mouthed to me “you two quarrelled is it?”

I shook my head.

her : no. wait. let’s try again… cannot la. you paid for everything that night… i feel bad….. dear, do with me first.

she pulled me up. She was so different. like…… she was taking control of the situation. Like the power was with her. is she like this at work? she hugged me and whispered to me “f me the way you make me high”

she sat me against the wall and climbed on me, I helped her lower her pussy into my pussy, it was ALREADY FUCKING WET LEH! Why couldn’t she let him penetrate! not like she was dry and it was painful…….. I made sure she didn’t lower all the way, made her lean backwards a little so my penis head could hit that g spot. Her hands reached out frantically at Teo, pulled him closer and his hand from behind her to cup and play with her boobs…. she locked lips with me with so much passion and heat while Teo rubbed her nipples. let let go of my lips, turned, pulled Teo’s body close to her face, then pulling his hands back to her breasts and she sucked him off more naturally now, her tiny mouth working tirelessly and futilely at his huge monster cock. She couldn’t even get half of it into her mouth…… Teo sort of froze, his hands wasn’t even squeezing her breasts, just standing there, looking down at her face as she sucked him on so passionately, perhaps even looking up at him. I wasn’t even fucking her, just keeping her at that angle. Her pussy was getting so fucking wet. Teo started to masturbate himself, but she swat his hand away, took over the masturbation while she continued to suck as much of his cock as possible. I helped her out and flicked her nipples the way she loved it…….

She lost control and mouth fucked him so hard, his penis head probably was hitting the back of her throat, even though she still couldn’t get half of his penis in….. Teo moaned out………… I heard the first gulp…… saw her looked up at him….. showed him her mouth….. heard the second gulp…… she opened up her mouth at him again……… the lust in his eyes, with tiredness, it was real. he pulled his penis out of her mouth and played his penis head around her face, using the residual cum and was like painting her face while she continued to look up at him, holding on to his butt…

her : smaller now. want to try again?

Teo hesitated, obviously ejaculating made him think more logical now…. he was about to say it’s ok… we could tell….

my fiancé got up and kneeled over to the bed beside me. she just collapse backward after holding on to teo’s hands, her legs spread…

her : just try ok…. please… i want to try.

Teo looked at me, his body hanging over hers, his hands spread at the sides of her stomach, I hesitated for almost 10 seconds, then nodded my head at him… He got up, then rested his knees on the side of our mattress for balance. started to aim his cock already. my fiancé kept on looking at me, she looked pissed off, anger…. jealousy…… like I cheated her feelings….. but I saw love as well… I crawled forward and locked lips with her…

my face on top of hers : I love you ok?

she looked back at me : I love you too.

I felt someone grab my waist, before I turned, he pulled and shifted my body to between my fiancé’s legs, then she pushed me down.. I knew what he was doing, and followed his lead. I jammed my penis into her, our eyes met…. “me ok?” she nodded her head. she kept looking at me the whole time, even as Teo left quietly, she didn’t even look at him……….

I started to fuck her the way she likes…. she wasn’t responding much, kept looking away…..

me : you want me to call him back?

she bit her lower lip, then looked at me and shook her head : enough already…

I stopped, rather disappointed. I was so fucking turned on and had an erection to release.

her : why you stop?

me : you said enough already…

her : no.. not you. him. enough of him already……… push in deep ok. all the way……. (I pulled out) hey… why?

I kissed her breasts down, my legs stepped on the ground…..

me : thought you say I don’t lick you enough?

her : hey… don’t … maybe got his semen…

me : dear, we already kissed leh….

she kept quiet and let me lick, and started to moan and grab the sheet covers frantically…… then…. my thoughts started to wander as my tongue started to sore and tire…… my fiancé sucking Teo off…. showing him his cum…. then swallowing it………… the video of her face, showing Raj his cum, then swallowing it and showing it back to him again….. outside their room obviously………

she was upset about it….

she was upset about it….

I reminded myself, but couldn’t continue licking her anymore. Got up, spread her legs hard down missionary, then rammed her deep and hard. She saw the anger in my face, and looked timid. The power hungry version of her was now gone, fucked out of her body…. I kept going and going, I was glad I laid and rested for a while earlier, recuperated.

15 minutes passed.

me : do you still need Teo’s cock?

her : nooo…noooo…..sorry… i’m sorry….

I didn’t care, I grabbed her palms and put them above her head, pressed down on it, hardcore on top missionary, pressing my weight fully on her.. she resisted but I fucked her silly for another 8-10 more minutes…..……. aimed my penis head finally, when I got so tired, so sore, aimed it at her g spot to make her cum. in that position…… that same position when she was trapped by me……… I watch her shudder, kept shaking her head as she cummed and orgasmed…… When her body fell back on to our bed, I rested, caught my breath. RAMMED HER SO HARD AND FAST TO CUM INSIDE HER, while I kept her hands ‘cuffed’ on top of her stlll…… she looked up at me, a bit in tears, like she was in a lot of discomfort, but in that moment of lust/anger, i couldn’t care….

I collapsed on top of her, she pushed me away to her side. Rested… panting….her as well.. beside me. she was tired…. but I felt….

she was waiting.

I then realised, shit. what have I done. I turned and hug her tight, she was tearing still. but turned away.. I pulled her to me to kiss with her…… she kissed back awhile, then started to smack me on my arm at least 5 times…

me : what’s wrong…..

her : i told you not to do that!!!

me : huh… do what?

her : argh. nevermind….

Where did this alpha energy come from again? I thought I already fucked the power out of her just now….

me : i’m sorry. I wanted to hug and kiss you. but was going to cramp.

her : ……. ok…

she turned and hug me instead… we both got up and went into the shower. I think she felt dirty, she kept washing her pussy at first and rinsed her mouth a lot. We eventually hugged under the water for a long time…. it felt good, peaceful.

her : are you angry with me?

me : no. why ah?

her : ok.. sorry… i really don’t know. why… i was so daring.

me : we drank ma… and not your fault la. I know, i can say it’s not my fault, but I should have told you even though you didn’t ask. Sorry ok. back then, I was really scared if you found out, you won’t accept me… I didn’t hide it so I could you know.. ok I admit. At first I wanted to just you know…. date you to be intimate la…. but as time went on, the more you denied me, the more I wanted you I suppose………. sorry….

her : I think I felt it too…… I don’t even know why we broke up…. as time went by, you got even nicer and more attentive to me…

me : i think you remembered wrongly la. I think towards the end, I got frustrated because you refuse to let me get more intimate…. I wasn’t going to wait until we get married also… I got needs, didn’t find other women while being with you. So mind also couldn’t think. sexually frustrated. so these were all the truths ok. I’m done lying to you.

I adjusted teh temperature of the heater, so we didn’t shiver.

her : it’s ok. i can understand. but just now. sorry. actually now also, I still feel a bit upset with you. I felt so guilty, especially when #1 tell you about raj. i wanted to tell you myself. but maybe before we start to date, you know….. like at my own pace….. i keep feeling i’m not good enough for you…..

me : so now you know, I’m not ‘brand new’ before the sentosa… means we are the same la.

her : nice try….. you got 10… I don’t have that many…. not even close! am I even one of the 10???

me : don’t know.. maybe…. (she gave me the look) learnt from you de…. of course inside la. you think I prince charming meh? so do I need to find you… erm… 5 more guys for you to tally up?

her : no la siao……..

me : did you enjoy with teo? or you were just doing it to get back at me?

her : hmmmm… both lo….

me : then why didn’t you let him penetrate? too big?

her : erm….. just no feeling. weird maybe…………. maybe last time, when he was wooing me, I can allow. but now. like strangers….. really just.. cannot…… maybe ow can. but teo.. cannot. too weird…

me : oh…. i think i know what you mean…

her : to be honest. he got push in.. but a bit only. i couldn’t take it already….

me : too big?

her : what’s wrong with you! already said, too weird………

me : it’s the way you said it leh….. wait, when did he push in?

her : at the sofa…. then just now here. when he was behind me.........
Bro, I have read till here so far. It seems like a Hot wife in the making. You have good writing skills and must say you have brought about the emotions, the roller coasters in words very well. I can also feel the mental strain of trust issues with #6, constantly weak and more so willing subcum to temptations. Unless wife sharing is your thing, marriage will never work out. Fiction is one thing, real life is totally another. I encountered 1 before who is always wet, always horny, always want to fuck before too. But she wasn't easily manipulated, instead she could easily steer a guy in for a good fuck. Lol. Good story so far.
Old 26-01-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Thou I hope something happened with #6 with strangers for the sake of story entertainment lol, but I'm sure nothing will happen and she might just be in the tiolet. 😁
Old 26-01-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

me : eh where are you??

#6 : i’m in the room la…. focus on driving please. need me to video call you?

me : haha you just contradicted yourself leh.

#6 : you think I go that guy’s house meh…. i gave him your number leh…

me : haha. no la. wasn’t even thinking….

#6 : where you now?

me : Moulmein already. CTE.

#6 : ok. maybe I go down for a drink. see you there. drive safe hor. byyyeeeeee…

me : wait. wait. I need to admit stuff to you.

#6 : why rush… just drive safe to me ok?

me : ok. can we continue talking?

#6 : ok.

me : so how was your day?

she told me about her work…. about what she ate….. alone…. i felt damn guilty. she whined a bit, but was very supportive and didn’t show any spiteful tone or behaviour…….

me : you really going down ah?

#6 : yeah lo. you come pick me up, then bring me to hotel leh. hehe. never ever happened to me before….

me : cos you don’t allow it to happen what.

#6 : nonsense . don’t just say fake things to make me feel better about myself….

me : wah lao… the ang moh…. flirt with you. ask for your number. you were just in t-shirt and shorts… and your nerdy specs leh.

#6 : oei. what nerdy……

and just like that……………..

#6 : hey? you there?

me : sorry. i zoned out.

#6 : you ok?

me : yup yup! can’t wait to see you and pinch your cute cheeks.

#6 : oei. what cute cheeks.

me : hehe. i love it when you do pout.

#6 : put you on speaker. removing my underwear……

me : oei! why remove?

#6 : then how to flirt with ang mo? ok. drive safe hor. i better rush down le…. byeeeeeee

and just like that……..

I knew it wasn’t xy I wanted for the rest of my life…….. careful not to speed, I started to think about having a long future with #6 and want it badly..… parked, and almost forgot the direction to that bar…. saw her at the counter. with a cocktail. but she was alone….

me : hi. I’m L, may I join you?

she looked puzzled for a moment, then quickly caught on.

#6 : oh hi… erm. I’m waiting for my fiancé….. K …. I’m B…

me : B? oh. hi. you look like you’ve been waiting long…… can I buy you a second drink?

#6 : hmmm. I guess wouldn’t hurt. not like he’s going to show up any time soon.

I ordered her favorite mojito and a beer for myself….

me : so, he stood you up?

#6 : no la. he’s not so mean. just that… he needs time… for closure with his ex…….

me : wow. you let him go? you are really trusting of him… what if he cheats on you with her?

#6 : i’m no angel too…

me : oh?

#6 : I cheated on him with my ex too…… by accident. exs…….

me : what about him? has he cheated on you before?

#6 : yes. by accident. but it was mostly my fault also.

our drinks came. she took quick and fast sips….. she nudged me to drink also. I leaned in and sat closer to her.

me : so, do you think he’s cheating on you right now?

#6 : it’s not really cheating actually. i gave him another free pass…. hope he finds closure and realise I’m the one for him.

me : why are you so nice to him?

#6 : his ex is also very nice to him…… maybe even nicer….

me : then aren’t you worried?

#6 : of course… very….

me : then what about your ex’s? were they nice to you?

#6 : nope.

me : but did you enjoy with them? when you cheated with them….

#6 : sort of……. but didn’t feel that right…. just more for vengeful…..

me : you feel like being vengeful tonight?

#6 : why?

I leaned in closer to her... whispered seductively into her ear...

me : let’s be honest, I sat down with you, cos I find you hot!

I started to lick her ear very very mildly

#6 : goodness. Men will say anything just to try and get one night stands hor...

me : if I don’t find you attractive... then why is there such a big bulge in my pants... don’t believe, feel it for yourself...

#6 pretended to take a peek : yeah yeah, that’s your phone lo.

me : told you to feel it for yourself... come on... it won’t bite you.... just nail you hard later that’s all

#6 : haha you are very confident...

me : no leh. You just make me feel a lot of lust. I’m behaving very out of character right now..

I was now licking her ear freely, her body relaxed... leaning on to me, my lap.... I gently tilt her arm and let her accidentally touch it...

#6 : goodness. That’s your phone lo... it’s so hard.

me : no... it’s hard because of you...

#6 : arghhhh stop tempting me....

me : come on. Just bring me home and use me to take revenge..... I promise you won’t regret it......

#6 : cannot. I love my fiancé

me : I know. I love you too...

#6 : huh? Oei.

me : oh shit. Got lost in the lust.... sorry Erm... Erm... I mean... he loves you too right... that’s why he’s not here, I’m here..

#6 : why are you tempting me… you are so bad….

me : i’m not. i’m just feeling the strong lust for your pretty face….. and you smoking hot body………

my hand ran down her back………down her lower waist….. i tilted her arm again…. shifting the top of her hand to touch my erection again….. her pinky finger touching my erection…. very very slight movements, touching my penis head… like she was playing with it. I started to number her ear

#6 : i’m not hot….

me : then why do I want to make long and hard love to you so badly??? then why are you breathing so hard…..

#6 : please don’t. I really cannot make another mistake again…. he won’t forgive me.

me : then you better bring him home now. so he’d never find out…..

my hand was already so high up her dress….. fingers could almost feel her pussy hair already… she finished the rest of her cocktail and nodded her head. I quickly closed the tab.

#6 : I just need help walking home only. please don’t get teh wrong idea.

me : ok sure. let me be a gentleman and send you home….. come let me help you walk properly.

I held her waist and pulled her body close to me.

#6 : you are just walking me back. nothing more.

me : you know the more you say, that, the more I want you leh….

#6 : the more you talk like that to me… the more I want to be…….

me : be what?

#6 : don’t tell you…..

me : you are good sia…..

in the lift, let her tap the card and the floor button. I immediately tried to lock lips with my fiancé…

#6 : hey hey hey… I only need help to walk back. not lips massage….

me : but I need some. please?

#6 : I’m sorry. I really can’t…

me : I understand.....

but i groped and cupped her butt as we walked out of the lift. she leaned more towards me…. brought her back to the room…..

me : I think you should shower. you have a bit of spilt drinks on your dress.... let me help you change

#6 : oh ok…

she turned to let me zip her dress from behind down. I lifted it off. she was braless and pantyless….

me : take a shower. you’d sleep better. let me help you in case you slip.

#6 : but your clothes will get wet!

me : I better remove them then….
Old 27-01-2022, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
derrickvi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story, support!!
Old 27-01-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
I’ve been enjoying reading Ur thread and love it very much. Love the character of 6. Can’t wait for Ur next post.

actually which part of #6 do you all like most?

y : innocent but stubborn, pre raped.

z : post raped, slave to raj.

a : post raj, dating me and open-minded, can be feisty..

b : post cheating with s and after me and #5. eager to please, sweeter and nicer, but less open minded.
Old 27-01-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
actually which part of #6 do you all like most?

y : innocent but stubborn, pre raped.

z : post raped, slave to raj.

a : post raj, dating me and open-minded, can be feisty..

b : post cheating with s and after me and #5 . eager to please, sweeter and nicer, but less open minded.
Tough question leh, it's the package, the whole encounter and change. Story wise, I find #6 most interesting and unpredictable post raj up to S. But than when teo comes into the picture and become a regular. This part I still find it hard to accept.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1