The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FukNoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
curious chiongster

hey, just asking the bros out there. what time do u guys recommend going to pt to chiong? last time i go chiong at 12, not much available leh. =(
Old 16-06-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: curious chiongster

12?

There are two: noon and midnight.

Noon, your early.

Midnight, what do you think? Go figure.

Click on my signatures for information.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FukNoob View Post
hey, just asking the bros out there. what time do u guys recommend going to pt to chiong? last time i go chiong at 12, not much available leh. =(
Old 16-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

best time for me is weekday between 2 to 6pm. i seldom go on weekends cos it's crowded. have a good time.
Old 16-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
best time for me is weekday between 2 to 6pm. i seldom go on weekends cos it's crowded. have a good time.
Yeah me too , i don't go on weekends , many FT's
Old 17-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

When the occasion does arrive, I will go on weekends. I don't care

The crowd doesn't matter to me because I always pre-book my target and I no need to wait.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Yeah me too , i don't go on weekends , many FT's
Old 19-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 13
petain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Try 10.30am. The girl is fresh.
Old 19-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

i also normally go at around noon, h7 normally has the most babes around this time and some are quite chio too (cat 50 tho)...
Old 19-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

petain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Because the girl is fresh, more fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
i also normally go at around noon, h7 normally has the most babes around this time and some are quite chio too (cat 50 tho)...
Old 19-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 13
Wiseman is one of the Best!Wiseman is one of the Best!Wiseman is one of the Best!

This is a wise decision

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
Old 20-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by petain View Post
Try 10.30am. The girl is fresh.
Bro, 1030am abit too early? Once I went 11+ only got few lower cat WL ard though...
Old 20-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

I tried H7 Ann at 10.30am last week. She is very fresh. Cat 50 SYT.

No queue outside. Door open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forastart View Post
Bro, 1030am abit too early? Once I went 11+ only got few lower cat WL ard though...
Old 20-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool After 1 pm

The best time to catch PT girls, that will be coming on board for business, this is where the girls were normal. I had observe all this in years.

Pretty MILF i saw H2 Mun Mun & Pat (lady Macbeth), natural beauty are Cookie, H22 Michelle and almost left out Joey. Normally Joey clock in after 12 pm but one time was after 2 pm.

Well dress girls, none could beat H14 Ah Bao and Kid, both appeared expensive. High class and driving.

Trust me brother, stand btw the houses after 1 pm u will see the girls. Ah! Regulars would agreed H10 14 normally open rather late, probably transport issues. Finally i got a day off this friday. Ha-ha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1