The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CuteDragon79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
yup he didnt plan for any baby. But end up he got 1 just 1 year after his marriage. haha.

I can see you did a lot to prepare for this. But my feeling is its still too fast for it to happen. You need to discount these 2 years of covid away because you dont get to see her and experience what life beside her is like during these 2 years.

Anyway, hope you get it right this time. Wish you all the best for your marriage.
Congrats to your friend! =) Thank you for your well wishes!! =) Vietnam now has about 28% 3rd jab, planning to fully reopening by May 2022. SEA Games in Hanoi in May 2022. Hopefully VTL will be ready by June 2022 and thus our wedding/reunited!!! =)

My BX loves to sing, I have prepared karaoke set from POWER HOUSE at home. My BX loves to curl her hair, I have prepared Dyson AirWrap at home too. Bought both without telling her. Doing whatever I can to reduce any boredom when at home. =)
Old 06-02-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Hi Funboi,

You are correct about me hoping to have someone by my side to take care and spend life together so won't be too lonely. The cost of a banquet table in the village pre-covid is about 1.5 to 1.8 million. Not sure after covid how much. In SG, legal age for marriage without parents' consent is 21 yo. In Vietnam, legal age for marriage is 18 yo. These were shared in earlier posts by the senior bros. So the province gals start to prepare for marriage from 18 or even look for potential husbands earlier. My MIL wanted us to register in Vietnam because she was afraid I will cheat her daughter to come to SG and so-called "sell" her daughter away etc.

Forgotten if the senior bros had mentioned these: A lot of Vietnamese guys want to marry gals whom are virgins, younger than 21 and then continue to have lovers outside even after marriage. Right now, their domestic violence rate is about 50% (Husband beating wife). It used to be as high as more than 70%. In SG, it is probably about 10-20% max. This is why they prefer foreign husbands with the hope of better living, foreign husbands whom earn more money than the Vietnamese guys, less violence than the Vietnamese guys and more faithful than the Vietnamese guys etc.

Yes, I expected there will be some challenges when we start to live together. Even though now we are living apart, I'm preparing for ready-mode in SG and not slacking off. Coupled with working without taking leave and busy "Fighting War with Covid-19" (Everyday monitoring news internationally from all fronts for the past 2 years) makes everyday pass VERY FAST for me.

Thank you Funboi for your advice and suggestions! =) In fact my wife wishes to have babies. Look, I'm 19 years older and on paper will die first. She wishes to have children to keep her company when she becomes old.

Thank you Funboi for your well wishes! =) Last but not least, this forum has given me the basis, knowledge, experience and information together with my own style/experience to get to where I am today. I'm very grateful for everything being shared here by the senior bros! =) I seriously encourage people to read up the whole 1600+ thread! =)
Old 06-02-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Yes Funboi, we registered our marriage when my BX was 22 yo then. This year she is 24 yo. We were too horny for each other that we had already consummated. LOL

For my case as my BX was above 21 yo during the time of marriage registration, I felt no difference to do it in SG or Vietnam except the paperwork to do is a lot as what I had previously mentioned. Personally (although others might disagree), when my BX and MIL requested to register marriage in VN, I felt in my heart they were genuine about this marriage. So I go along with it.

I agree with Bro Hurricane that a VB 18 yo is far more matured than a SGB 18 yo. ROM website Q n A didn't state whether need parents consent if below 21 yo for the endorsement of the VN Cert to SG Cert. Better to give a phone call to ROM to enquire at 6338 7808. Even for this method, you need to do a few more paperwork to get to this stage which I myself also need to do in future:

The list of supporting documents are:

Original overseas certificate of marriage

Copy of the certificate of marriage duly endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the relevant country and further endorsed by the Embassy of Singapore in the relevant country or by the relevant country’s Embassy in Singapore

English translated certificate of marriage duly endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the relevant country and further endorsed by the Embassy of Singapore in the relevant country or by the relevant country’s Embassy in Singapore (applicable if the document is in foreign language)

Identity documents used by both parties for the registration of marriage overseas

Original Singapore NRIC (for Singapore and Permanent Residents) and original valid passport (for foreigners) of the bride and groom.

Original or Certified True Copy of any other relevant documents such as divorce paper, death certificate of late spouse (for the party with previous marriage), deed poll, etc.

In terms of paperwork, it is definitely more easy to do registration of marriage in SG. But it is still subjected to individual preference. There is no absolute right or wrong. Lastly, still need to attend MPP or MPSP (Free of Charge) with FSC. There are 2 FSCs: 1 at CCK and another at Tampines. We go to the FSC nearest to our NRIC address.

You seriously looking for 18-21 yo VB ahhh??!! Can try dating from 18 and then marry at 21. Although from the "Red-Pill" world of thinking: a hot, smart and sensible lady in any countries will want to "secure" her best available man while her stocks are still high (usually 18 yo - 25 yo max). Some people ever thought 23 yo might be the max and overall, her looks will start to depreciate slowly after that. They have this saying that a 25 yo is already on borrowed time while a 30 yo effectively is hitting the wall liaoz.

I'm still considered a newbie. Just indicating my thoughts. Better to look for more inputs from the more experienced senior bros here. =)
Old 06-02-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
The last discussion about 18yo is about more than 10 years ago. But maybe some getting marrying a 20yo or haven't reach 21 yet so maybe anyone know can help share your knowledge refresh this thread again.
It's been 10 years or so since we started discussing details about marriage...more Singaporeans had taken Viet spouse...

Many had been happy marriage and situation had changed...so please go find the bride yourself and not recommended...

Till date still true that Viet wife will help to feed you and take care of you...this is culture although is changing but you need to select carefully...

The days of Viet wife peel prawns for ox is changing and some city women are demanding very different...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-02-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
555 no lah, just for general discussion.
I remembered telling you this

555 is nam nam nam in Tieng Viet...

not ha ha ha in Thai...

you too much into Thai scene...

Old 06-02-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
It's been 10 years or so since we started discussing details about marriage...more Singaporeans had taken Viet spouse...

Many had been happy marriage and situation had changed...so please go find the bride yourself and not recommended...

Till date still true that Viet wife will help to feed you and take care of you...this is culture although is changing but you need to select carefully...

The days of Viet wife peel prawns for ox is changing and some city women are demanding very different...
Yes, the culture is starting to change especially for the city women. It's not some city women, it's becoming more and more city women (VBs) and they are basically same-minded like SGBs. OMG!! Troi Oi!!! =)

Last edited by CuteDragon79; 06-02-2022 at 06:00 PM.
Old 06-02-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
555 no lah, just for general discussion.

Maybe have some young readers 25-30yo guy want to find viets for marriage so for them 18 to 25 is a good range for consideration.

As a chiongster, I think the younger the better is because they tend to be less corrupted in mind and exposure. How the relationship grow varies. You buy a like new 2nd hand iphone some will appreciate it. Some will not.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your story.
The younger the better is in terms of looking beautiful and chances of fertility (pregnancy). Usually the ones whom had never ventured out of villages are less corrupted. But these are just overall guidelines and NOT a sure thing to accuracy. Still need to observe carefully. =) By the way, 25-30 SG guys might not be financially stable yet for marriage.

My BX cut my nails, toe nails, pull white hair, dig ears, dig nose, massage for me etc. =)

Last edited by CuteDragon79; 06-02-2022 at 06:22 PM.
Old 06-02-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteDragon79 View Post
Yes, the culture is starting to change especially for the city women. It's not some city women, it's becoming more and more city women (VBs) and they are basically same-minded like SGBs. OMG!! Troi Oi!!! =)
Is more women getting financial capability and not relying on men...knew several Viet gals who can do that and thus will not be submissive...what they looking for is more respect although will still do what they taught to do if the gals love you dearly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteDragon79 View Post
The younger the better is in terms of looking beautiful and chances of fertility (pregnancy). Usually the ones whom had never ventured out of villages are less corrupted. But these are just overall guidelines and NOT a sure thing to accuracy. Still need to observe carefully. =) By the way, 25-30 SG guys might not be financially stable yet for marriage.

My BX cut my nails, toe nails, pull white hair, dig ears, dig nose, massage for me etc. =)
Too young and too naive also difficult to love in city...

Yup men can be pampered if bx love you very much...

Old 06-02-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is more women getting financial capability and not relying on men...knew several Viet gals who can do that and thus will not be submissive...what they looking for is more respect although will still do what they taught to do if the gals love you dearly...

Too young and too naive also difficult to love in city...

Yup men can be pampered if bx love you very much...
Ahhhh.. I understand the differences better now. Thank you Bro Hurricane! =)
Old 06-02-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

[My BX cut my nails, toe nails, pull white hair, dig ears, dig nose, massage for me etc. =)[/QUOTE]

wow..what a wonderful wife...tell me if any SG girls does that for you.

btw, talking about trust, do you trust your wife if she meet other VN girls ?

Many years ago, I got a friend who was in similar case as you and in order not to keep his wife from being bored, he introduced her to other vietnamese friends. Unfortunately, one of those friends introduced her to another vietnam group of girls who came to SG to work. In the end, she errr on the wrong way.

I am not sure about you but trust need to be built up and tested like being put into a scenario BUT since you are married for 2 years, I am sure that you know her more than anyone of us can advice.

The only advice I can give is that keep your bank account to yourself and make your will accordingly. That is the only thing that will keep her for taking everything away from you.

Last edited by fwchong; 06-02-2022 at 10:09 PM.
Old 06-02-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
As a chiongster, I think the younger the better is because they tend to be less corrupted in mind and exposure. How the relationship grow varies. You buy a like new 2nd hand iphone some will appreciate it. Some will not.
yes same thoughts from me too.
Better tie her down before she gets corrupted by society.
But then if you bring her to singapore and live, it only takes about 5 years for her to be corrupted eventually too. Any nationality females who live in singapore gets corrupted by 3-5 years. Even white females too.

Most city girls in other countries are already corrupted when they lived in the big cities for years.
Old 06-02-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
i would think being submissive or not depends on the girl's character.
I have experienced girls (<30) who have high earning power and still remain very submissive (indoors only of course). Once reach home / hotel, close the door..... become docile cat already haha
Outside, her dressing, looks, way she walk..... Got the aura of a powerful female.
Old 06-02-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
[My BX cut my nails, toe nails, pull white hair, dig ears, dig nose, massage for me etc. =)
wow..what a wonderful wife...tell me if any SG girls does that for you.

btw, talking about trust, do you trust your wife if she meet other VN girls ?

The only advice I can give is that keep your bank account to yourself and make the will accordingly. That is the only thing that will keep her for taking everything away from you.[/QUOTE]

Want SG gals to do these is "Wait Long Long" ba. I will not doubt my BX. I would say my BX is more street-smart than me, more cautious than me and more able to see through other people than me. I don't say I dare to guarantee success but if one day she says she wants to leave me, I will just let it be because it's no point to feel hurt by such matters. Don't have the time to feel depressed. We live only once! =)

So far Will haven't done. CPF Nomination 100% to her (She is not aware of what is this). I told her I'm just an average-income person. She wants me to eat more vegetables so that I can live a longer life to accompany her for as long as possible. With Covid-19, she knows I have a stable job while she had no income for 6 months during the lockdown.

Thanks Bro FwChong! =)
Old 06-02-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

oh brocutedragon,

keep the CPF nomination to yourself until when you are ready to review to her in the later stage of your life.

If she only has her mum in her family, then one the best way to show that you love her when she has a video chat with her mum and make sure that her mum is well taken care of. As your wife is street smart, she will know if you are sincere.

Key thing is communicate to make things work and since she got no job, that is a good test to see if she continue to spend money or if she is a saver.

Many bro here talk about money because that is the one of the main thing that couple quarrel because one party always spend while the other try to save.

Encourage her to also sign up for language courses and some studies so that she is occupied with a focus in mind.

She is concern for you as she ask you to eat vegetables as she knows your habits. Do that small change in her to encourage her that you are listening to her.

We would love to hear more updates from you so that we can jia yu for you...

it wont be an easy path like many of us have pointed out but if you dont give up, you will make your marriage work...
Old 13-02-2022, 04:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
yes same thoughts from me too.
Better tie her down before she gets corrupted by society.
But then if you bring her to singapore and live, it only takes about 5 years for her to be corrupted eventually too. Any nationality females who live in singapore gets corrupted by 3-5 years. Even white females too.

Most city girls in other countries are already corrupted when they lived in the big cities for years.
I'll have to agree with this one.
Mine's quite badly corrupted alr, go out eat restaurant, expensive perfume this that. Last time before marriage was so different also.
Last time patiently listen to you talk. Now opinion si beh zuey, macham alpha lady scold and nag, haiz Sian. I thought VN for a change, didn't know it's VN for head pain.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1