The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Am I a loser if I have to pay for sex/pay for companionship?

No matter how hard I try, simply cannot find a GF. Feeling quite defeated and depressed. So now I just pay for sex or look for sugar babe when I need company.

Dun have to deal with rejections, uncertainties and dramas. Just pay and get what I want. Is it considered loser?
Old 31-10-2021, 09:03 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Am I a loser if I have to pay for sex/pay for companionship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
No matter how hard I try, simply cannot find a GF. Feeling quite defeated and depressed. So now I just pay for sex or look for sugar babe when I need company.

Dun have to deal with rejections, uncertainties and dramas. Just pay and get what I want. Is it considered loser?
Don't think so much as least nobody control you. U want to change gal anytime can change.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-10-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

You are trying too hard chasing the wrong things.

When you start loving and being confident in yourself, you will start wondering why every woman you meet is so interested in you.

You need to believe that you can and do want to make positive changes.
Old 31-10-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
You are trying too hard chasing the wrong things.

When you start loving and being confident in yourself, you will start wondering why every woman you meet is so interested in you.

You need to believe that you can and do want to make positive changes.

Why is getting a girlfriend chasing the wrong thing? Not natural for guys to want partner and intimacy? You mean trying too hard is bad?

What do you mean loving and confident in yourself every women is so interested in you? Examples?
Old 31-10-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

You are not the only guy facing this problem leh. Loser, you got a lot of losers cliques on same boat with you. You see the guys on the street most likely around 60 percent of them also same trouble as you but we never say only.

You can control how girls react to you meh? No right? But you can put the focus back on yourself. Accept the fact that you cannot find a gf now and you start being at peace with yourself. Cos you not the top 20 percent guys girls are seeking attention from. Accept that fact

Mind sharing how much you spend on sugar babe? Is it the proper no hanky panky or sibei ex 2k per month sex involved?

Do you crave sex with other girls if you have a girlfriend? If thats the case then better dont get girlfriend, find one you can emotionally click with and attracted to. I realise the girls had real feelings before are not those girls super pretty 8 9 10 kind its the normal uni girls plain looking maybe breast not big and face a lot of pimple but physically okay looking and wear plain plain. Those zhabor you wont even consider in the first place then few days later boom sparks fly
Old 31-10-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What u mean by quite defeated? And no need to deal with rejections? These emotions are highly stirred by lack of doing anything successful in your life. And no need to ask questions like considered a loser? It is meaningless and dun bother to think too much.

This is life, sometimes u win, sometimes u lose. If u win, no need to be arrogant. If u lose, no need to be dejected. Others can give up on you, however u must never give up on yourself.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 3
SalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I also go siamdiu and ktv paid money for companionship and sex.

My friends also question me why.

Can feel they look down on me.

But it’s not easy finding girlfriend leh. Especially at my age.
Old 01-11-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Am I a loser if I have to pay for sex/pay for companionship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvatoreO View Post
I also go siamdiu and ktv paid money for companionship and sex.

My friends also question me why.

Can feel they look down on me.

But it’s not easy finding girlfriend leh. Especially at my age.
You need a different set of friends who can understand your difficulties

Just have as much paid sex as you want lol, 人在江湖生不由己. Its not like you can get sex from normal girl at this point of time so dont bash yourself up. Self love important

Just dont spoil market by spending 150 on 1 shot with prc and viet bus who fucking jack up the price
Old 01-11-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Why so? You have the ability to pay and get to choose who and what you want exactly minus the chasing and what nots. You know exactly what you want and not interested to deal with those small nonsense to get to action.
So I don't see it as a bad thing. .
Better than some cheapo men who can pay but mislead the ladies into falling for them and then abandon them with hearts broken?
Come on..
Old 01-11-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Need a dating coach. Pay for one. Get him to change your perspectives.
Old 02-11-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Thanks for all the replies. I am close to 40 now, maybe no energy and the emotional resilience to go through all the hassle and drama of chasing gals like the way I did when I was in my 20s/30s. Hence opt for the most easy way out- pay for sex and companionship

Also, I feel that online dating is toxic for men these days. Every gal out there has so many simps/white knights chasing that their expectations are so high now. And they can drop you anytime cos there's always a better guy appearing to woo them.

My experience generally is those gals below 30, they usually won't even reply at all. Even for those 30-35, they are eager to get attached, but still quite stuck up. Always reply one-word, show minimal interest and expect the guy to do all the chasing. The only responsive ones are those above 35, overweight or single mom/divorcee with a lot of baggages

A number of my single frens share the same experience and hence given up on dating, and just to turn to paid sex & companionship like me
Old 02-11-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
dcfv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for all the replies. I am close to 40 now, maybe no energy and the emotional resilience to go through all the hassle and drama of chasing gals like the way I did when I was in my 20s/30s. Hence opt for the most easy way out- pay for sex and companionship

Also, I feel that online dating is toxic for men these days. Every gal out there has so many simps/white knights chasing that their expectations are so high now. And they can drop you anytime cos there's always a better guy appearing to woo them.

My experience generally is those gals below 30, they usually won't even reply at all. Even for those 30-35, they are eager to get attached, but still quite stuck up. Always reply one-word, show minimal interest and expect the guy to do all the chasing. The only responsive ones are those above 35, overweight or single mom/divorcee with a lot of baggages

A number of my single frens share the same experience and hence given up on dating, and just to turn to paid sex & companionship like me
It could be the hottest psycho bitches are more easily available. I am super way past you. At this age, I feel my 40 , I was a kid. In fact, I still am and so i remain stupid.

The models/instagram ...or whoever need resources ...money whatever...they are lazy and psycho ...okay i am just ranting away... but anyway i have seen them, with them and involved with them. Messed myself up and well...this girl i got involved keeps writing to me but anyway she messed me up

here is an idea, you could rent a nice apt, really cheap but in a nice place in a beautiful place in europe, beach etc ... and yup they would not mind crashing in your place. And they can be fucking horny ...

and I know some men do it in Singapore (locals or caucasians) apt in Sg I mean ... anyway cute and very young ang mo girls, they age fast though i must say one bosomy Instgram girl (should be later 20s and not fresh out of 20s), i met her in moscow, she looks incredible, as good or better than her instagram . Local are so ugly...

Last edited by dcfv; 02-11-2021 at 01:52 PM.
Old 02-11-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

not really, at times, a no strings attached business transaction is the best thing you can have.

maybe you're feeling "lonely" at times, however if you are so inclined, do remember that when you go home, there is no obligation or responsibility, which is not a bad thing at all.
Old 02-11-2021, 01:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes, agreed with that can also go oversea to explore oversea gal. There are many type these. Some talk money with you, some don't talk money. These type will be good too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-11-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:

I would wish you good luck but luck is not what you need.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1