The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is it ok to stay single my whole life?

Single people have single people's problems.
Married people have married people's problems
Grass on the other side always look greener.
There's no right or wrong if you want to get married or stay single
Old 02-01-2022, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
PepsiFav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
Single people have single people's problems.
Married people have married people's problems
Grass on the other side always look greener.
There's no right or wrong if you want to get married or stay single
Quite true but generally married people have more problems than single.
Old 02-01-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFav View Post
Quite true but generally married people have more problems than single.
I agree with you. Many single people don't like to hear this though.
Old 03-01-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Exactly! Show me a hot girl and I'll show you a guy who's bored of fucking her. You get used to the looks and its nothing special. But annoying personality is annoying forever.
Old 04-01-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Exactly! Show me a hot girl and I'll show you a guy who's bored of fucking her. You get used to the looks and its nothing special. But annoying personality is annoying forever.
So good can get good looking girls. Like jack ma say he is not into money when he so rich.

Beautiful girlfriend i can only dream

The guys who gets all the girls are hated
Old 05-01-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Never dated a S class before but heard people say usually super pretty gals have lousy character. Maybe because they have been pampered all their life. If I can I would also like to meet a decent looking gal (7/10) with good upbringing. Met such a gal before but unable to get her. You did what many people would have did, find someone you thought was good and chope her fast. It was unfortunate it didn’t last. I hope you will eventually meet the right one if you are still looking out.
now not only super pretty gals but alot of the younger generation girls have lousy character or can call it the princess mentality. bo bian thats the result of being pampered by guys, society and family from all aspects of life. how often can you see a younger generation girl able to cook, do housework, care for others, humble or not being unrealistically demanding? nowadays even if bio an ugly girl for more than 1 second she will think you like her, want to up her and give you a disgusted look.
Old 05-01-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

It's ok to stay single but there isn't a need to stay sexless. Many married friends discourage single guys from marrying anyway. The personal freedom you had now is other people's envy.

In your 40s, you may run into divorcees or widows with kids. You may be tempted to just marry her and take over an instant family. Do consider carefully though especially for divorcees with kids. Her ex-husband will always be a apart of her life. If you marry her, her ex-husband may pop up from time to time to cause irritation
Old 05-01-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
now not only super pretty gals but alot of the younger generation girls have lousy character or can call it the princess mentality. bo bian thats the result of being pampered by guys, society and family from all aspects of life. how often can you see a younger generation girl able to cook, do housework, care for others, humble or not being unrealistically demanding? nowadays even if bio an ugly girl for more than 1 second she will think you like her, want to up her and give you a disgusted look.
Just go up to her and say "I never see such an ugly person before. You should be disgusted of your look"
Old 06-01-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’m in my 30s, never had a long term gf, never married. There have been opportunities to know some decent and average looking gals but I have rejected it all. I don’t want to fall into the trap of settling down and go with the motion like everyone around me. To me marriage is for life, if a gal can’t satisfy me in terms of looks, I can’t face her for life. That said, it’s also hard for me to find a pretty wife as I’m neither rich nor a sweet talker. It feels like I’m missing out on something that only a marriage can give me. Love is selfish, you always want the best for yourself whether you deserve it or not.

Any singles in the same predicament as me?
There are. No right or wrong. Whatever makes you happy and don't affect others.
Old 06-01-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
That's a very common problem with countries like Singapore.
Old 09-01-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
That's a very common problem with countries like Singapore.
the problem with us men is that we placed hot, pretty girls on a pedestal.

which i wonder why.
Old 12-01-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Is it ok to stay single my whole life?

Quote:
I’m in my 30s, never had a long term gf, never married. There have been opportunities to know some decent and average looking gals but I have rejected it all. I don’t want to fall into the trap of settling down and go with the motion like everyone around me. To me marriage is for life, if a gal can’t satisfy me in terms of looks, I can’t face her for life. That said, it’s also hard for me to find a pretty wife as I’m neither rich nor a sweet talker. It feels like I’m missing out on something that only a marriage can give me. Love is selfish, you always want the best for yourself whether you deserve it or not.

Is it ok to stay single my whole life = Yes
Old 12-01-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
Is it ok to stay single my whole life = Yes
Jesus just replied .
Old 17-01-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Jesus just replied .
God save me! 😇
Old 20-01-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

nothing wrong with that.
but not experiencing love means you're missing out something big in life.
Can still experience love and stay "single"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1