The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
milfbeater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

the qn is whether she will fall for u
Old 04-12-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
It’s just the hormone oxytocin speaking that is creating a post coital bond. Real love ? Just ask yourself honestly whether you can bring her home to your family & friends. And live with the consequences. Most are just wannabe hooker romeos who want to possess the girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiseguy94 View Post
Why is it that I always suffer from withdrawals when i end an overnight session? I love the company and the sex comes last in my mind and heart. I build a rapport with an FL but i want something that's sincere. I sometimes just go through with the sex just because and not because i really want it. I don't want to sounds cheesey but quoting a certain song "We found love in a hopeless place" I mean i really would love to get to know her as a person and not just the person i had sex with because i forked out some money.
Old 13-12-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wandd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need to go to gongtao helpdesk le
Old 13-12-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bageledhoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Btw , i have the best medicine for you ....

Put down her contact here and you can start to imagine how we do her .

I will write a very detailed FR

hahaha
Old 25-12-2023, 07:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For sure you can make friends and eventually fall in love with a wl, but be prepared to suffer that sour heart whenever she is working until the day either you break off or you throw in your all to provide for her and getting her to willingly give up her work. No girl likes to be touched by guys she does not like if it is not for money.
Old 30-12-2023, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Gorillazx1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anything is possible. I have 2 mates marrying Thai working ladies. They are still married till date. It is not impossible. One's character is not determined by their trade.
Old 14-01-2024, 12:58 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

totally possible, when you screw a woman, you are exchanging more than just money, even though you want to believe its just that

https://www.healthline.com/health/se...xual-alignment

"Prostitution involves the same energy exchange which everyone engaged in sex is subject to.

The energy of both mix, with the person with the higher energy being dragged down a little, and the person with the lower energy level going up a little.

That energy affects the chakras, since sex is an alignment of two sets of chakras and an energy exchange.

Prostitutes tend to have a great deal more sex than normal, and with a much greater variance in the energy of the people they’re with.

The thing about prostitution is, it’s a karma redemption journey. Since they are often subject to violence, rough handling, and being used in all sorts of ways, without being able to retaliate, their karma improves rapidly.

Those engaged in prostitution or sex work of any kind should be doing energy cleanse meditations on a regular basis, if not daily. They should also forgive everyone who has taken advantage of them that day, and even do karmic releases on those people.

The higher they can keep their energy, the better for them in the long term."
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-02-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
kaka0124 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I fall in love with a young massage girl. Ended up realising it is all about money and who can pay more. So much gfe but it is all fake. Worst, I realise she is also fucking with other customer and had ultimately became a whore for the rich.
Old 15-02-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka0124 View Post
I fall in love with a young massage girl. Ended up realising it is all about money and who can pay more. So much gfe but it is all fake. Worst, I realise she is also fucking with other customer and had ultimately became a whore for the rich.
Ummm.... out of curiousity and no offence but what were you expecting otherwise?
Old 15-02-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nta88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i would like to share a link for those who understand mandarin. it is about how the women in this game are thinking. myself also fall for an FL, i knew i cannot afford it, so just force myself to stop seeing her
Old 19-02-2024, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
frondsdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No self-respecting girl would sell herself to any man with enough in his pocket for an hour. And few of these girls had any decent men in their lives to teach them that self-respect. Sure, their lives were difficult and painful. But that's just an excuse, right? There are plenty of girls slaving away at menial jobs for shit salary that still won't open their legs to just any man that offers a significant sum of cash and would be offended at the proposition.

If you respect yourself, you'll do well to spend your hard-earned money and your precious time on yourself or the people who genuinely love and care about you.

It's possible to get together with a girl with a past like this because people change after all...but probably not if you initially met her as a customer.

True love and friendship is built on mutual respect. If you don't respect her or she doesn't respect you, it's over.
Old 19-02-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

They are in it for the quick money.
As long as they need the monies for whatever reason eg pay debt, support old age parents, support kids abandoned by husband ect2 , they cannot stop the trade.
However there is a chance if she is towards the end of her career as FL, meaning she has earned enough and need to retire anyway because she is no longer able to attract as many clients and her pricing is getting lower due to age.
So if the lady is in her forties but still attractive, children reaching adulthood and she is no longer in debt, there is a possibility she wants to retire and start a normal life with you.
So unless you are in your forties and above, the chances of successful relationship with FL is almost zero.
The younger they are, the less the chances of being happily married to one
Old 22-02-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
rocketspine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

threes chances of it
Old 01-03-2024, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For anyone considering anything long term, please get out of it while you can. there are plenty of trees in the forest which you can absolutely settle with instead of a FL or ML which will end up being a rollercoaster ride. 99% of the time
Old 01-03-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
For anyone considering anything long term, please get out of it while you can. there are plenty of trees in the forest which you can absolutely settle with instead of a FL or ML which will end up being a rollercoaster ride. 99% of the time
Damn true. THE 1% literally dont exist
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1