The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
dannyc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

The Temperamental Princess
16W17 Linda

Visited Linda several times and quite surprised at how quickly her mood changes.

Looks: 9/10 with makeup.
Body: 8/10
GFE: 4/10 if bad mood; 9/10 if good mood.
bbbj: 8/10
FJ: 9/10

Summary:

At the beginning, no smile, no touch, bathe first. No kiss. That's why gfe 4/10.

Start chatting with her to break the ice again. Last visited her many months ago as I was stationed in US. Can feel her getting warm up.

Found out she don't like men older than her father (50+). Quickly told her I am below 40. She smiled. Really look pretty when she smile but she very seldom smile.

After warm up, sex full of gfe. Even better than most of my previous gf. That's where gfe 9/10.

RTF: Likely. GFE is most important to me. Hope her gfe won't drop again.
Old 19-08-2016, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 18
cibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows home base for Xiao Yu Er?

Tks.
Old 19-08-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cibeisong View Post
Anyone knows home base for Xiao Yu Er?

Tks.
Should be 2045.
Old 19-08-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Smallheadx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1654A Emily

Face : 8.5/10, i find her very nice looking
Body : 6/10, a bit meaty on the tummy and butt, not my type
Boobs : 9/10, B+/C, very natural with a tiny pink nipple
Skin: White and smooth

Start to frenching once the door is closed. Proceed to shower, feel quite shiok by rubbing your dick between her tight. Also give you a nice bj in the shower.
Once on the bed give you a nice catbath and bm message which i find it very sensational especially when she lick the back of your knee. Following that was told to raise my butt, and she applied some oil to her hand. Together she gave me a AR and HJ which i found it was done magically. Do not have to discuss but it was very good. If i am to RTF, it will be just to enjoy this.
Thereafter, was give catbath and BM to the front and follow by BBBJ. I was busy fondling with her boobs and enjoying the moment.
FJ: Flexible and no rush. Just find her moan a bit fake, probably cause my dick was too small.
GFE : 7/10, believe it will be better if RTF.
Old 21-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold
anna 1820

house 1820
name - Anna

heard hard to get this angpai, so look for her today as Sunday less customers.

in the room, she undressed quickly, then brought me into bathroom. told me lie on the chair, face down. used her soft boobs rub my back. then turn around and wash my front and bbbj.

then actions on the bed. started with me face down, licking and sucking my back, legs and buttocks. Then told me lift up my body, and AR. followed by me turned around and she lick my nipples and bbbj. good deep throat and alternate fast and slow motion. followed by cow girl. then she used those hangers hang herself there for me to missionary on her. this action I will release fast, so told her go against the mirror and bang her from back followed by from front. then doggie on the bed, and then got her to lie face down, flat on the bed, and continue bang her from the back. almost coming out, I prefer release in missionary, so told her quickly turn around, and release shortly and strongly.

Looks: 8 unique Eurasian look. eaten so many 150 prc, want try a different type of face. not expecting much from svc, as read a previous fr, sve mediocre. but surprised, svc good

boobs: soft and C, sagging

body: medium, not skinny not fat, height about 155 cm. thought with Russian blood, should be taller

AR: 8

bbbj: 8, trying hard controlling myself from releasing

catbath: 7 I don't very stimulating and quite sop

rtf: yes!
Old 23-08-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Xiao Ya
House: 1651

Physical Attributes
Face: Slightly MILF, she is definitely not the Kawaii type.
Body: Tall and Slim, no tattoos, smooth and soft skin
Boobs: A to B cups, big brown nipples.
Pussy: Bushy

Service
Shower: Straight Shower

French: Nil but I got kisses on my cheeks.

Massage: I got a very good massage from her, done with oil, her strength is decent, not the strongest massage I had but neither is it piano type. She knows the right places to press. Overall it feels very good.

Catbath: Quite decent, slowly licks up my entire back before going down to my butt. After that its Boobs massage all over my back.

Painting: Nil, she declined.

AR: No comments, I am not a fan, but it feels good.

Boob sucking: No problem, sucked all I want.

BBBJ: Nice and slow, she knows how to get my 2ic to attention. BBBJ from front position then changed to side.

FJ: She is very tight and it feels like my dick fits snugly inside her. Pretty accommodating and she tries her best to act out whatever JAV scenes she remember to get me excited. Must give her credit for her effort.

Attitude: Excellent. She works hard to please and she smiles a lot. However she can be a bit quiet though.

RTF: Definitely. This girl puts in effort to please her customers.
Old 23-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

Name: Xiao Lan
House: 1606A

Physical Attributes
Face: More towards a young MILF. Not your Kawaii type but still looks good.

Body: She has broad shoulders but also a slim waist, skin tone is to the fairer side.

Boobs: These are her defining features. D Cups or bigger and slightly saggy. They overflow from my hands and the best part is that she has no issues with me sucking her tits like nobody's business. Big brown nipples. Of course I totally enjoyed myself squeezing them from beginning of the session to the end as long as I am in position to do so. They are big enough to bury your face in.

Pussy: Bushy.

Service
Shower: Straight Shower

French: I didn't try.

Catbath: Got a massive boob massage before her catbath started, it was satisfying. She slowly licks up my entire back very thoroughly before going down to my butt and legs. It was a nice slow catbath.

Painting: I didn't ask

AR: No comments, all I can say is that it feels good.

Boob sucking: No problem, sucked all I want.

BBBJ: She BBBJ me from front then changed to side position where I can grope her tits and touch her pussy, can feel her thick pussy juices coat my fingers. She also does her BBBJ nice and slow which got me in the mood especially after seeing her boobs dangling in front of me.

FJ: It was an enjoyable bonking session seeing her boobs jump up and down with my every thrust. Her vagina is moderately tight too. She is quite accommodating and tries to seduce me like a JAV actress. Sucked tits while I fucked her pussy. My hands seldom left her mega D Cuppers untouched. Was squeezing them the moment I inserted my dick until I cummed.

Attitude: Excellent. Willing to please, she even asked me for feedback if there is anything else that I liked but she didn't do. I am very impressed by this.

RTF: Definitely. This girl puts in all her effort to please her customers. With her big boobs, I can guess she will be getting lots of customers going to her for service and boobs.
Old 23-08-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

Name: Qi Qi
House: 1654A

Physical Attributes
Face: MILF

Body: Not slim but not fat either, perhaps slightly bigger bone. She has a slightly darker skin tone, not very dark just a little bit darker than those girls who have fair skin. Other than that her skin is nice and soft.

Boobs: C Cup, Enhanced. No problem with sucking her nipples. Average sized nipples. Although its enhanced, it looks good and feels good too (at least to me). Seeing her breasts protruding out from her chest really tempts me to suck on it especially when it bounces.

Pussy: Almost clean shaven but a bit spiky here and there perhaps that day she didn't have time to shave her pussy clean. She has beautiful pussy lips.

Service
Shower: SOP shower with BBBJ.

French: I didn't try. But I got kisses on the lips.

Catbath: She does this part slow and steady and even did 2 rounds for my entire back, it feels good and I am pleased with her hardworking attitude.

Painting: No problem, Dined at the Y until she was trembling. I licked her meaty pussy lips till everywhere was wet.

AR: She does one of the more aggressive ARs I had, its like she wants to rape my asshole with her tongue.

Boob Sucking: No problem, sucked all I want on her lovely enhanced C Cups.

BBBJ: She BBBJ me from side position where I can grope her tits and touch her pussy. She even applied lube to my fingers so that it feels good for her when I fondle her pussy as well.

FJ: The bonking was all about me enjoying the sight of her boobs bouncing and my dick going in and out of her shaven pussy like watching JAV that was recorded on GoPro. She is moderately tight.

Attitude: Very good and very accommodating with regards to my requests.

RTF: Definitely. Another great girl to look for if your main priority is service and attitude.
Old 24-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Xia Tian (Summer)
Home Base: 16 WH 06

Physical Attributes
Face: Her face is the big type definitely not Kawaii, more towards young but ugly MILF. In my opinion, her face is like an ape's, big and wide.

Body: She has tattoos on her arm and belly. Her height is around 1.6m. She is not the slim type, more like slightly bigger bone frame. Flat butt. Slight belly fats.

Boobs: B Cups, feels fake to me. Slightly saggy.

Pussy: Partially shaven, its quite spiky.

Service
Warning: This girl's service is one of the lousiest I ever had. Apart from having a face that looks lousy, her attitude is totally not deserving of being in the CAT 150 category. Also she loves to show that black face.

French: I didn't try. Her face is so black that I lost my mood.

Catbath: Lick here and there, a bit here and a bit there. Then told me to flip over.

Painting: Did it for a short while before she stopped me. It was a very short while. Didn't get time to build up my mood for sex.

AR: Normal, combined with some licking of the SPAB area.

Boob sucking: Sucked a while before she told me she want to put on the condom.

BBBJ: Pretty normal, done from side

FJ: Her pussy was dry, so I told her to put some lube but she didn't want so I just try to insert inside but the more I try, the more I lost interest as she showed her black face and my dick just went limp. Then she show her black face again especially when I told her to get my dick up again. In the end, I decided to just go for CIM as i am not in the mood to fuck her.

Attitude: Bad. She was showing her BLACK FACE as if I owe her money. I think she is about to quit therefore show this kind of lousy attitude. She has this very lazy way of moving about, moving from here to there as if she has a 100 ton of weight on her body, to me its a sign that she is not interested in her job. Apart from that she is another time rusher that takes short cuts. Another piece of trash.

RTF: NO WAY. The whole session was a waste of money and I do not pay for totally lousy attitude and service not to mention BLACK FACE. Whole session ended in 40 mins.
Old 24-08-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

thxs for sharing your frs
Old 24-08-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL-Roamer View Post
Xia Tian (Summer)

Physical Attributes
Face: Her face is the big type definitely not Kawaii, more towards young but ugly MILF. In my opinion, her face is like an ape's, big and wide.

Body: She has tattoos on her arm and belly. Her height is around 1.6m. She is not the slim type, more like slightly bigger bone frame. Flat butt. Slight belly fats.

Service
Warning: This girl's service is one of the lousiest I ever had. Apart from having a face that looks lousy, her attitude is totally not deserving of being in the CAT 150 category. Also she loves to show that black face.

Catbath: Lick here and there, a bit here and a bit there. Then told me to flip over.

Painting: Did it for a short while before she stopped me. It was a very short while. Didn't get time to build up my mood for sex.

FJ: Her pussy was dry, so I told her to put some lube but she didn't want so I just try to insert inside but the more I try, the more I lost interest as she showed her black face and my dick just went limp. Then she show her black face again especially when I told her to get my dick up again. In the end, I decided to just go for CIM as i am not in the mood to fuck her.

Attitude: Bad. She was showing her BLACK FACE as if I owe her money. I think she is about to quit therefore show this kind of lousy attitude. She has this very lazy way of moving about, moving from here to there as if she has a 100 ton of weight on her body, to me its a sign that she is not interested in her job. Apart from that she is another time rusher that takes short cuts. Another piece of trash.

RTF: NO WAY. The whole session was a waste of money and I do not pay for totally lousy attitude and service not to mention BLACK FACE. Whole session ended in 40 mins.
I tried her before. Was a very good session for me. But that was months ago.
Old 25-08-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light

Has a RTF with 1669 Baby.

Sadly, I'm going to have to retract my last positive FR. I still like the tall lean look and cute thatched pussy, but the overall service was not good, and I won't be returning.
Old 25-08-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
KFPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL-Roamer View Post
Xia Tian (Summer)

Physical Attributes

Service

WTF?!?! Another xia tian?
How many xia tians are there?
Till now, including this xia tian, i've come across 3 xia tians already.
Old 25-08-2016, 06:40 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear196 View Post
Has a RTF with 1669 Baby.

Sadly, I'm going to have to retract my last positive FR. I still like the tall lean look and cute thatched pussy, but the overall service was not good, and I won't be returning.
thxs for sharing.........yes......recently her frs changed from good to bad
Old 28-08-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
thxs for sharing.........yes......recently her frs changed from good to bad
waoo ... yuan lai cat150 oso sometimes can have this same problem like the thais. after sometime .. old fr not accurate anymore.
is it as rampant as thais?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1