The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2023, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers - Vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
I saw Kylie lowering her right hand to stop Jason but again it was too late, from the position of Jason’s wrist I can tell his hand was already rubbing her pussy underneath the dress which I imagine must have been a very wet one. By now I could tell that Kylie was already too turned on to put up any kind of resistance, she was letting both of them to do whatever they want with her body.

To be continued…
Thks for cumming back with Vol 2 TS abt yr pre-marriage time with yr wife Kylie...read until so steam now...angry with this cheekopek jason...so hamsap...he's too much ...so soon after knowing a girl start touching her pussy already on the dance floor ...but TS did he really touch her pussy physically or just outside her panties only ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-11-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 21
ahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rickey so late then setup tent ah 🫣 but our necks all long long liao. Waiting for TS to update. Jia you TS!!
Old 20-11-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
LeeChengWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stretching my neck too
Old 20-11-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
Charmsto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice intresting story bro !
Old 20-11-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
5wheels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power story TS, do continue
Old 21-11-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leesky80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Camping. Pls continue.
Old 22-11-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdee View Post
Rickey so late then setup tent ah �� but our necks all long long liao. Waiting for TS to update. Jia you TS!!
No lah, already started reading from the beginning, only thing is it was a bit dry...but now it's getting more n more sexciting ...r u sure yr necks long only n nothing else long ... haha

But sad lah TS still haven cum back to post again since 05 Nov

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-12-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 21
ahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Asta5x where are youuuuuu 😅
Old 03-12-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
jojoesg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS. Waiting for more updates!
Old 03-12-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 6
LuoSiHai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLuoSiHai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Part 1 is very good. Hope part 2 is better.
Old 06-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers - Vol.2

Guess TS will b back 2024
Old 11-12-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Kylie started with the incident that happened between herself, Jason and Kenneth, she admitted to me that she lied when I asked her about what happened between them that night as she was afraid of how I would react if she told me the truth. However, she feels that I have the right to know now that we are together. In my mind I know what was coming but I just told Kylie to go on, she said at first she decided to stay back with Jason and Kenneth as she felt bad because it’s like her friends just came here to get free drinks and went away after they are done drinking.

She doesn’t want to put me in a spot or give a bad first impression to my friends that they are the kind of girls who just like to take advantage of guys generosity that’s why she stayed behind, though Kylie also admitted that she was surprised by the guys attention on her and actually felt comfortable around Jason and Kenneth. But after we left the 2 of them started to get more touchy with her and she drank more as she kept on losing the game, she said it was hard to stop them as the effect of their touches and liquor was slowly turning her on. She was aware that she was kinda leading them on by flirting back with them and at one point she lost and needed to dance in front as a forfeit instead of drinking things started to get out of control.

Kylie said she felt awkward dancing alone at the table area so she invited the 2 of them to join her but she did not expect them to be dancing so intimately with her, she said they were grinding and hugging her from front and back and she thought it was “normal” for people to dance like that in club so she did not stop them but after a while she could feel their cocks pressing against her, this was a new feeling and excitement that Kylie never felt before, she did not expect a normal looking girl like herself can be so desirable and make 2 guys horny at the same time. The thought of this turned her on even more as she felt the warmth and moist forming in between her legs. As they were dancing she made an eye contact with Kenneth and he suddenly started kissing her, she told me she tried to stop and avoid him but there was nowhere to go as she was trapped between the 2 of them and eventually their soft kisses turned into frenching.

While she were frenching back and forth with both of them she began to feel their hands roaming all over her body, she knew that they unbuttoned her shirt and was caressing her boobs through her bra, their hands also went under her dress and started playing with her wet pussy. She confessed to me that although she felt helpless and embarrassed but she was so turned on by what was happening eventually she stopped resisting and made out with the 2 of them until she cum. After she cum, Kylie mentioned to me they let her sat down to regain her composure first but told her lets go to the handicap toilet nearby so they can continue and its her turn to help them release. She pretended to agree and said she needed to go to the ladies first, she wanted to text us to come and get her while inside the toilet but luckily they bumped into me while heading to the toilet and I managed to get her out of the situation.

There was a long and awkward pause after this before Kylie broke the silence asked do I still want to continue our relationship after knowing what happened? Her voice starting to swell and I can hear Kylie sobbing softly, I replied her calmly that it was not her fault and it was Jason and Kenneth who took advantage of the situation and pressured her into doing this so I don’t blame her for it. Kylie said she was glad that I would think that it was not her fault but she told me it was not the end as after that night both of them would continue to message her especially Kenneth who was texting her on a daily basis.

He kept on reliving to Kylie what happened that night and how much she enjoyed what they were doing to her that and how horny she was. He suggested that she should have a FB relationship with him or even a threesome including Jason. Kylie told me after she rejected him repeatedly and ignored his text he started insulting her by calling her names such as slut and bitch etc…by now I could hear Kylie voice was choking up even more so I comforted her that she was none of that and Kenneth was just trying to use the pressure tactic again so that he could pressure you into doing something you doesn’t want to again. However, Kylie suddenly started yelling “but but HE IS NOT WRONG you know” I replied “what do you mean…?” Kylie replied in a trembling voice “I’m…I’m…I was involved in a FB relationship previously while I was still attached with my ex boyfriend…so Kenneth wasn’t exactly wrong when he called me a horny slut!” I was surprised and confused by what Kylie just said so I reassured her everything is all right and to calm down first…

After a few minutes Kylie managed to compose herself and told me this was the second thing she wanted to confess to me. I told her I’m ready to listen and she said that this occurred around the last few months of the 2 years relationship she had with her ex - Kelvin. Kelvin was still serving NS that time and was about to ORD soon but even before that she already felt their relationship was going downhill and she had the intention to breakup with him but she held back as he was involved in a major 5 weeks overseas exercise just before he ORD so in order not to affect him mentally she decided to delay the decision of ending their relationship.

Few days before Kelvin left the country, he asked his best pal Andrew to help “keep a lookout” and “take care” of his girlfriend while he is away and Andrew agreed. Kylie and Andrew were no strangers as Kelvin introduced them to each other when they first got together, Kylie was also often involved in group outing togethers with the rest of their friends so they knew each other well. In term of their physical appearance the only thing Kelvin has it going for him is his height, standing at over 180cm but nothing else and honestly in my opinion he was quite ugly looking, whereas for Andrew although he is slightly shorter, he possessed the typical handsome, sporty look with boyish charm. Andrew’s body was pretty ripped as well as he only recently completed his NS, his intake was earlier than Kelvin so he already ORD.

Anyway fast forward to the day of Kelvin’s departure Kylie and Andrew both went to the airport to send him off and before Kelvin enter the boarding gate he reminded Andrew again to take care of his girlfriend while he was away…

Andrew: ok ok don’t worry about Kylie, you already reminded so many times. just take care of yourself while you are overseas.

Kylie was puzzled about what was going on so she asked them what was that about…?

Andrew: this uncle boyfriend of yours super naggy, few days ago already keep reminding me to keep a lookout for you when is he not around.

Kylie: ohh~ haha~ don’t worry lah I will be fine just focus on your overseas exercise dear~

Andrew: see! There is nothing to worry about bro…

Kelvin: Alright alright, then I will see you guys again when I am back…

With that Kelvin hugged both of them and went through the boarding gate…

to be continued....
Old 11-12-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
brownwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonder what is the real meaning of "take care"
Old 13-12-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

My wife continued and told me after they send Kelvin off, Andrew asked her if she have anything on if not if she would like to explore around the airport and have a meal before going heading back. My wife thought about what her ex just said and figured it would be impolite to decline so she agreed. She recalled although she had known Andrew a long time it was the first time she was alone with him however she did not felt awkward but nothing unusual happened and he send her home afterwards as they stayed around the same area.

Few days later Andrew texted Kylie and asked if she was keen to join a group outing on the upcoming weekend, the venue is at the neighbourhood mall near their area and there will be 8 of them if she joined and they will be having dinner first followed by singing of karaoke. As Kylie knew majority of the people in the group(friends of her ex) she agreed to join the outing, after she agreed Andrew continued and asked her if she wanted to catch a midnight movie after the karaoke session but most likely it might be just the two of them to which Kylie agreed again as it was a movie she wanted to watch anyway.

As the weekend arrive Kylie met up with the group and proceeded with the outing, although Kylie knew the people from the rest of the group, Andrew wanted to make sure she did not felt left out or awkward so he sat beside her for the dinner and karaoke session. My wife had a good time that night but she was also quietly anticipating to see anyone else would be joining her and Andrew for the movie and was secretly pleased when she found out that it will just be the two of them later. My wife admitted to me that after that impromptu “date” she had with Andrew at the airport she was open to spending more time with him as she further confessed to me, she had a small crush on Andrew when Kelvin first introduced them but of course that feeling did not develop any further as she got together with her ex not long after. At this point my wife paused and asked me if I’m ok and should she continue? I stayed silent for a few seconds before telling her I’m fine and she can continue.

Kylie continued on and told me nothing happened during the movie and by the time the movie ended it was already past 2am. When they step out of the cinema the weather was cooling and windy, Andrew asked Kylie if she was tired and told her they can flag a taxi back but Kylie suggested to walk back home since the weather is so nice and don’t need to waste money on taxi. Andrew house was around 15-20mins walk from the shopping mall while my wife house was another 10mins further in. Andrew agreed but insisted that he will accompany and walk her back home first before walking back to his own house, to which my wife agreed.

My wife told me as the weather was cooling they were taking their time as they walk back, they were walking very close to each other with their shoulders and hands bumping into each other as they chatted and joked with each other. She recounted that she could sense the subtle flirtatious feeling among both of them that night, a feeling she had not felt with Kelvin for a long time. However, without any warning the breezy weather suddenly picked up pace and turned into strong gust of wind accompanied by a few lightnings and thunders and within minutes a heavy thunderstorm was upon Andrew and Kylie catching both of them off guard. As they run looking for shelters, Andrew signalled to my wife to take cover at the shelter of the nearby neighbourhood park, if they cut through this neighbourhood park it will reach Kylie house faster and coincidentally the park is also located nearby to where Andrew is staying.

Upon reaching the shelter they looked at each other and started laughing at their situation and although it only took them a short time to reach the shelter the rain was so heavy both of them was still drenched in the end. After a while they settled down and tried their best to dry themselves as they decided to wait for the rain to become smaller before continuing. However, even under with the shelter there was still some rain getting to them due to the strong wind, ended up they sat down on the floor in the middle of the shelter to avoid the rain.

My wife recalled she was only wearing a spaghetti top paired with a FBT shorts that night and although she had an oversized jacket as an outerwear but the jacket has gotten wet from the rain and offered her little protection and with her legs exposed she started feeling cold and was shivering as they tried to wait out the rain. Andrew noticed Kylie discomfort and sat closer to her, he wrapped his hand around her shoulder and cuddled her helping to warm her up a little. By now it was already past 3am and they had remained in this position and did not talk much for the past 15-20mins until Andrew noticed the rain was not getting any smaller so he suggested that he can run towards his block and head home to get the umbrella while Kylie wait here, however my wife said she was scare to be alone in this park where its so dark and cold and she doesn’t feel safe…

Andrew: sigh…yea you are right…I don’t think its safe to leave you alone here as well…

Kylie: maybe we should just wait a little bit longer and the rain might get smaller?

Andrew: nah I don’t think so and any longer we stay out here we will both catch a cold and fall sick.

Kylie: I know…I’m already feeling cold…hey! I got an idea~ why not use my jacket as a cover then both of us make a run for it? Since the jacket is already wet anyway.

Andrew: hmm…I’m ok with it but are you sure?

Kylie: yea lets do it there’s no other option and this jacket is pretty big so it should be able to cover both of us.

Andrew: ok let me carry the jacket and you just stay close to me while we run.

Kylie nodded her head in agreement as she proceed to unzip her jacket and took it off but as the jacket was wet it was a little bit more difficult to take it off and it took Kylie a while longer to remove her jacket. That that extra few seconds offered Andrew the chance as he couldn’t help but stared at my wife tight body as she removed her jacket.

Kylie: argh! Finally got it off…here you go...

Andrew: ok we will run towards that direction…that is not my block but there is a sheltered walkway which will link to my block ok?

Kylie: got it lets go!

With that both of them make a run for it and managed to reach the HDB void deck safely.

Kylie: PHEW! We made it!

Andrew: Haha yah it was quite fun eh?

Kylie: Yea~~~ but my jacket like useless hor…we are totally drenched but luckily I never slip and fall hehe

Andrew: No choice the wind is too strong, I think even with umbrella also not much help but yea at least we made it safely.

Kylie smiled at Andrew as she continues to flick off the excess rain water from her hair and body to dry herself. It was dark at the shelter earlier so he couldn’t see clearly but Andrew have a clear view of Kylie’s body under the bright light of the void deck and she looked even sexier now. Kylie’s spaghetti top was soaked making it almost translucent revealing the yellow-coloured bra underneath it, her cleavage also looked deeper and more prominent, the material of her wet FBT shorts was sticking onto her skin causing it to become so short it was barely covering her perky butt cheeks. Once again Andrew found himself staring at Kylie hot body, his gaze fixed on her cleavage as Kylie’s chest heaved up and down while she catches her breath. He thought to himself was Kylie unaware of how suggestive she looked now…? Because she isn’t attempting to cover herself up or she purposely wanted him to look?

Regardless at this moment Andrew felt a stir in his pants, he realized he was getting turn on by his best friend girlfriend, he swallowed his saliva as he watches finding himself thirsting for Kylie’s body. Andrew snapped back into reality when Kylie called out to him prompting him that they should go, his house was still a few blocks away so there was still some time for him to formulate a plan as they make their way there…

to be continued............
Old 14-12-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking forward to more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1