The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
did u cum inside her??? she allows cim too!!! omg i miss her now!!!!
Yes bro...she please u like king Sia. .
Old 22-07-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
There are actually lots of MLs/FLs who allow CIP, its a matter of $ and also the right stimulation, feel
Yes most ml have morning pills for emergency use..
Old 22-07-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros,
Fav ML was named SaSa. Used to work in a place in Amoy which subsequently shifted to TP area.
Short girl, chio face and voice like Taiwanese. She is PRC for sure.
Last I heard she went back in March.
Not sure if she is still around, if anyone knows. Please pm me!!
Old 22-07-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
FiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Yes bro...she please u like king Sia. .
even more happening than the XL days! must be a second awakening working at VIP
Old 22-07-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveCees View Post
even more happening than the XL days! must be a second awakening working at VIP
Wah u must be a old Lao jiao..XL was good sia..Nico
Old 22-07-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
FiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wah u must be a old Lao jiao..XL was good sia..Nico
yeah but XL days more controlled, where got CIP. Or maybe Bro you give her the first awakening, so more receptive to raw doing outcall
Old 22-07-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveCees View Post
yeah but XL days more controlled, where got CIP. Or maybe Bro you give her the first awakening, so more receptive to raw doing outcall
XL days I already raw Judy...if u get her high enough is easy to raw her...I also jio her to hotel h81 when she was at XL too
Old 22-07-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
XL days I already raw Judy...if u get her high enough is easy to raw her...I also jio her to hotel h81 when she was at XL too
U r spot on , she already allow raw at XL. There is another chio bu there , Yo-yo! Look like Cecilia Chung .
Old 22-07-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
U r spot on , she already allow raw at XL. There is another chio bu there , Yo-yo! Look like Cecilia Chung .
U RMB Nico another Chio bu boh
Old 22-07-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 20
weisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Hi Bros,
Fav ML was named SaSa. Used to work in a place in Amoy which subsequently shifted to TP area.
Akan datang bro
Old 24-07-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 0
sly69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysly69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
36D Geraldine at Casanova. Too bad
no replacement for Godzilla boobs like
hers. That was once upon a time
Super service oriented and how can forget her natural giant head light..think she retire le.. miss her
Old 25-07-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

D cup is not Godzilla boobs la.
Old 08-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Went for dinner appointment with supplier till late 11.... was feeling tired and having stiff shoulders after all those feasting and finger guessing game. So msg to XD to ask if she is available & luck shines all over me, reserve the free slot and Zooooommmmmmm off for my muscle relaxing massage cum enjoyment with XD late last night.

Fast forward.... Laid face-down on the massage bed, told XD to only concentrate massage on my neck and back shoulder to relief the stiffness and aching muscles.
After a good over 20 mins of solid high strength knurling to relief those stiffness & aching, I stop XD and sit up by the side of the bed.
We both already had our mutual understanding and no need GQ to be asked. I teared the paper underwear, the joy stick slowly protrude out of the paper covering while the 'pilot' reached out to the joy stick and begins to take over the control of the aeroplane's flight.

Pilot was busy with the flight control while my hands are kept busy too. I had my left knurling & squeezing the Headlight while my right continued to search underneath the panties for the fleshy butt to grope.
Pilot and I both took our time to enjoy our 30 mins plus of intimacy while my tongue are also busy licking.......

I better not described till very detail as these will certainly arouse the jealously & red-eye sickness of the Pig Head and Dog Head.
Unless you are really keen to know what are the happenings, then you PM me. Shall keep it from the knowledge of the Pig Head and Dog Head.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 08-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Hi Bros,
yah, i remembered her too. petite but a looker. she went back but came back again to the same joint but I did nt visit her because location a lot of crowds
Old 27-08-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
orche is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorche is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Ah. Summer. My long time favourite local ML. The one who stays at Jurong West and has a daughter who must be P6 by now. Back in the days when she was working in River Valley I used to sneak away from the office lunchtime and book a session with her. Her real name is tattooed across her tummy......

For those of you who are familiar with the 201 legends, I dare say that Summer in her prime was truly the SG version of Xiao Nuo.

I visited her again last year, after a break of almost 5 years......in her new shop at Paya Lebar......man...... Time is indeed unkind to women. A shadow of her former glory, now quite plump and a bit sad to see that she still feels the need to be in this line after nearly 10 years.

I tipped her $200 and I moved on. Reality is truly harsh.....
The Xiao Nuo u mentioned is from a MP from south bridge rd?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread