The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Got good share of DFK; and have occasion to enjoy meal together after 2 sessions
Don’t be discouraged - it is all about chemistry and not just finance
Oh really? Whether a WL frenches you depends ALL on chemistry and not finance? LOL. You sure you go to geylang or you just hang around forums giving shit advice? Since you're so full of chemistry, what for you pay $150. She should fuck you for free mah! Oei, depend on chemistry you pay money for what? What chemistry you want an SYT to have with an Ah Pek who got no money to tip? LOL

I sometimes wonder what the Ah Peks have been doing all these years. Play so long still know shit. The WL come here to earn money or to find chemistry and french poor ugly Ah Peks? Got go school or not?

Last edited by gogeylang; 21-08-2019 at 03:44 PM.
Old 21-08-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
That's good advice . Just a matter of adding just 2 Ishaqs more to my current weekly spend and combining the sessions. Frenching nirvana here I come...

Oh but I forgot I am on self-imposed haitus from GWorld...sian

Authors note - I usually give a $50 tip when I get deep heart-felt frenching. Next step some cosmetic surgery to augment the aubergine
don't respond to barking else they won't stop
Old 21-08-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster (B)

gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
don't respond to barking else they won't stop
CHAO BO LANJIAO COWARD! HAHAHAHA. Don't teach ppl what to do when you wet your pants easily. Think everyone here know you're fucking weak. LOL
Old 21-08-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Fellow brothers, please maintain the decorum of this August forum. Please refrain from intemperate exchanges and use of unparliamentary language. What will our WL friends think when they read these archives.......monetary advancement must always be accompanied with enhanced dignity!

Peace out!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 21-08-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
Play women be prepared to spend. Those dumb Ah Peks think ppl who tip are stupid. They go round and round, from 1 WL to the next, trying to get gd service for base price. You see them hanging ard in this forum waiting like dogs for the next Mozi (who doesn't even look good) and looking for intel. Pathetic.

Up your budget to $400 per wk. 2 sessions, tip $50 each session. Your luck will improve a lot.

Otherwise be prepared to be Joker88, call 10 WLs, only 2 willing to serve him. But the Ah Peks will tell you they very clever, cause never pay more. LOL

Match your expectations to your wallet and you'll go home a happy man.

Bro gogeylang, sorry I jumped the gun. If weekly bonk budget 400 then I should do one two-hour season and then tip 100. Tip 50 then what to do with remaining 50? Tip at start or leave on table as one energetic bro used to do.

But now I see you suggest $500 weekly budget. Cannot do 2 $300 sessions, so should I do one combined 3 hour session and then tip 50. Will I look not rich for booking for 3 hour and only tipping 50 (poor mans tip)

Also what to do in 3 hours I can only cum once - my gun not recharge so fast one
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 21-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Fellow brothers, please maintain the decorum of this August forum. Please refrain from intemperate exchanges and use of unparliamentary language. What will our WL friends think when they read these archives.......monetary advancement must always be accompanied with enhanced dignity!

Peace out!
Haha - read PM
Old 21-08-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

So many teachers in the forum
1. Tip
If you are rich, so be it, you can throw 1k and the WL lick you from top to toe and back toe to top

2. Non tip
If you are not so dua kang, just take what come may, i am pretty certain the basic SOP will still be there.

I only gave extra when calling WL from another house because they need to pay the driver out of their share, so pathetic
Old 21-08-2019, 10:48 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro gogeylang, sorry I jumped the gun. If weekly bonk budget 400 then I should do one two-hour season and then tip 100. Tip 50 then what to do with remaining 50? Tip at start or leave on table as one energetic bro used to do.

But now I see you suggest $500 weekly budget. Cannot do 2 $300 sessions, so should I do one combined 3 hour session and then tip 50. Will I look not rich for booking for 3 hour and only tipping 50 (poor mans tip)

Also what to do in 3 hours I can only cum once - my gun not recharge so fast one
Hello brother digital, that brother you said run road liao leh. He nick is Dpower but dicky beh power one. He need to take pill to become power de. He botak one and beh handsome and fair and lumpeh one no muscle but he said he has wor. He like to put $$ on table to make wl gian and tell WL he FR them to make her famous like rock star de. So tat he can get good service de. But hor, instead of FR on WL, he machiam FR himself on how to fuck the wl for hours de. He also Time the fuck to record how long he fuck lor. Funny siah. Kumsiah FR Brother.
Old 21-08-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother digital, that brother you said run road liao leh. He nick is Dpower but dicky beh power one. He need to take pill to become power de. He botak one and beh handsome and fair and lumpeh one no muscle but he said he has wor. He like to put $$ on table to make wl gian and tell WL he FR them to make her famous like rock star de. So tat he can get good service de. But hor, instead of FR on WL, he machiam FR himself on how to fuck the wl for hours de. He also Time the fuck to record how long he fuck lor. Funny siah. Kumsiah FR Brother.
Thank you bro JuicyC. Wow I berry impressed about you and this bro Dpowder. I know more see his post ready. You his kaki or what know so much his sop. How he have so much dollar? Must do something right in life to ear so many dollar leh.
Old 22-08-2019, 04:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:

I was responding to fat head about my experience.

$400 is good for 2 sessions each week add $50 tips. This budget should resolve your luck issues.

Add another $100 per wk for miscellaneous. You say you want to go dating. If you go out with the WL, it'll typically involve buying some makeup shit or other item and dinner. That's $300 or $400.

The mentality of the Ah Peks here is that they don't wish to pay. Why? No money. And they are very red faced at those who can afford. Call them robert la, dua kang la. Just to make themselves feel better. Actually, it's they fucking xiasuay no money. LOL

The WL will have CHEMISTRY with anyone who pays. When an idiot comes along to say rely on chemistry, you know his standard: no money can afford to waste time looking for 'chemistry'.

The leader of all these Ah Peks was a pedo by the name of Bronze Cheebye Kia. He has since run road after owing thousands of points. He is baotohk's BFF.

Now this Bronze Cheebye Kia claimed, hilariously, that 1856 is the best and he and all his supporters (aka no money Ah Peks but want frenching) go support. There was nothing fantastic about Mozi but all the Ah Peks like cause got extra service no need to pay mah! But she was not gd looking at all. Her 2 hsemates at that time were definitely better looking with gd svc. But they never mention.

WHAT HAPPENED IN THE END? Shop coverted to Thai for its clientale - all the chemistry and 'smart' no need to tip Ah Peks HAHAHAHA. This kind of support: show up once in a while, no money but want frenching, sure the shop collapse.

Mozi's shop long coverted to Thai already. But the Ah Peks are still patiently waiting for the next Mozi. No sense of reality and stuck in time.

Last edited by gogeylang; 22-08-2019 at 04:51 AM.
Old 22-08-2019, 04:36 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
1. Tip
If you are rich, so be it, you can throw 1k and the WL lick you from top to toe and back toe to top.

2. Non tip
If you are not so dua kang, just take what come may, i am pretty certain the basic SOP will still be there.

I only gave extra when calling WL from another house because they need to pay the driver out of their share, so pathetic
This is a typical red face answer.

1. Need to tip $1000? Don't exaggerate lah. Between $50 and $1000 got a lot of amounts to tip hor.

No need to be very rich to tip. Just don't have to be dirt poor.

Put things in the proper perspective. It's not that ppl with extra $50 or $100 are very rich, it's you must be dirt poor if you don't even have an extra $50.

2. If ppl who tip are dua kang, then ppl who don't tip are small hole loh.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
1. Tip
If you are rich, so be it, you can throw 1k and the WL lick you from top to toe and back toe to top

2. Non tip

If I am not mistaken, not all WLs have to pay for the driver. I understand the WLs do not pay if the driver is from their own house.
Old 22-08-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
FR himself... hahaha your description is so accurate
Old 23-08-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
1. Tip

2. Non tip

Bro Stimsia, appreciate your considerate nature and humaneness. There is always so much to learn from the behavior of others
Old 23-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster (B)

Our forum Ah Peks queuing for $54 Huawei phone when they not waiting for chemistry with xmm. MERDEKA GENERATION. LOL

Order Mee Pok and want extra fishballs but only want to pay the price from 30yrs ago. When someone pays for the extra fishball, not happy. Why you so stupid pay for the extra fishball and spoil market? It should be free! Now we cannot afford.

HAHAHAHA...time for Merdeka generation to go either IMH or old folks home. Brain spoil already. I will ask all the SYT to go for the next Huawei sale. Many Ah Peks there to have chemistry with. Bronze cheebye kia is probably at the front of the queue. LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1