The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 18-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 14
ZtoAZ is one of the Best!ZtoAZ is one of the Best!ZtoAZ is one of the Best!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro ZtoAZ, assuming that the market rate for professional dominatrix is $200 per hour, half of this means $100 per hour. Now given the risks involved for this new dominatrix, I do not think that $100 is very attractive IMHO. Please do not get offended. I am just putting myself in the shoes of the dominatrix and sharing my thoughts.
No offence bro robertchua, I think the new Dom can partner with exp-doms as team and then they can get experiences. SM world just like corp world, rates must be on-par with experiences ...
Old 18-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I prefer the more the merrier cos they can laugh and humiliate me . And I think they are less shy in a grp
Old 18-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro AtoAZ, thanks for being so open-minded. If you allow me to play the devil's advocate, what makes you think that the professional dominatrix will partner with this new dominatrix? I mean there will be increased competition and if the new dominatrix is, for the sake of argument, younger and prettier than the professional dominatrix, would not the professional dominatrix be sabotaging her own career by partnering with the new dominatrix?

Furthermore, most if not all of us, whether as clients or dominatrix, guard our privacy zealously. Why should the professional dominatrix take the risk and expose her client with this new dominatrix, bearing in mind the new dominatrix might only be in for the short run?

Having said so, I do agree with you that rates of a professional dominatrix should commensurate with experience.
Old 18-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
I prefer the more the merrier cos they can laugh and humiliate me . And I think they are less shy in a grp
Bro copymark, I see you enjoy being the centre of attention, huh? I agree that in a group situation, the ladies might feel less inhibited in kicking your balls since she is not the only one.

Perhaps I can share my experience in engaging a pair of sisters for one of my ballbusting session some time back. The elder sister, let's call her Amy while the younger sister is called Becky (both names are fake to protect their identities). I found them on the streets of GL, which is my usual hunting ground - I will pay these streetwalkers the amount they charge for having sex but instead of having sex, I pay them to kick my balls.

In the beginning, I did not know that Amy and Becky were sisters. I got to know Amy first (attracted to her brown knee high leather boots that she was wearing) and she is an excellent kicker. She is one of those few girls who truly enjoy kicking a man in his balls and her aim is deadly accurate. I enjoyed myself so much that I engaged her services the next time I went GL. I had a truly wonderful time and in fact, the second time was better as she knew my limits and kicked me even harder.

Having tried Amy twice previously, I decided not to try her for a third consecutive time and decided to engage Becky (attracted to her black knee high leather boots) for a change. Amy, who was standing a couple of steps away from Becky, seemed disappointed that I did not chose her again. I told her I will engage her the next time I visit her and she reluctantly agreed.

In the hotel, Becky told me that Amy was her sister and Amy did not have any customers yet so Becky proposed that I engage Amy to kick my balls as well. Of course I had to pay an additional premium for Amy. Thankfully, I had enough cash that day so I agreed to this interesting preposition - that was my first time having two girls kicking me at the same time.

Before Amy came, I asked Becky to start kicking me. Becky kicks, though powerful, lack accuracy. Thus when Amy came, I asked Amy to demonstrate her kicks. Unfortunately, Becky could not grasp the concept that quickly. I had both sisters, one standing in front while the other standing behind, kicking my balls till I drop. This is, I believe, the most excruciating position as there is no where to go as both the front and back are being attacked continuously.

During the session, I can tell both sisters were having great fun and though my balls ache for days, the pain is worth it. My only regret is that both sisters have apparently returned to China and I have not been able to see either one of them. I was hoping for my recent session with Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina of Thaidomina to be of this intensity but it turned out to be not so. Hence, I will still stick to my one-to-one.

Bro copymark, I will love to read your ballbusting FRs. Care to share?
Old 18-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well I m into ballbusting buthavent had a real chance to explore tt area. Ammore into humiliation n orgasm denial n chastity now. Will scout for more dommes n Intro u guys if found

Unice is nth much to shout abt really interns of looks
Old 18-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Bro copymark, we thank you in advance for your future lobangs.

As you and other bros might know from my posts, I am obsessed with thigh high boots. If there is an average-looking dominatrix who is wearing a pair of thigh high boots, I will engage her without a second thought. In fact, I will chose the average-looking dominatrix over a prettier dominatrix (assuming the prettier dominatrix is not wearing boots). I am that extreme.

And precisely because I am so particular about the boots, I find it hard to find suitable girls to kick me as most of the time, they do not have the kind of boots that I like. In the past, GL used to be a wonderful place with lots of streetwalkers around and sometimes, I will have a difficult time choosing as more than one streetwalker will be wearing knee high boots. Now, GL is like a ghost town.

Apart from Mistress Minky and Miss Len, I do not know of any other dominatrix in collarme.com who have thigh high boots. I plan to have a session with Mistress Minky one of these days to satisfy my obsession.
Old 18-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Can I know if you (and other bros) feel that one Mistress is better or the more the merrier?
suniya club default is 1 mistress, but can pay more for 2. I think she can do the ball kicking with boots, can you email her and ask her for confirmation. 1 is better for me.
Old 18-02-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

I met minky once when she hasn't pro domme yet. That was years back.
I will jus summarize
looks strict. Plesabt looking tatoos.
Had me strip her top n bra and I was shivering. She had instilled fear in me.
Then had me massage her n then she tied me up ankles to my wrist n sat on my face n fucked my face with her pussy. Then she had me spread my legs as she squeezed my balls n used a riding crop to hit my balls. I was in tears n tried to close my legs but to no avail. After tt she had me shower for her n then rest of the session I was made to kneel while she used me as a footstool
Old 18-02-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

sweet devil has new mistress Akira
Old 18-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I will jus summarize
Then had me massage her n then she tied me up ankles to my wrist n sat on my face n fucked my face with her pussy. Then she had me spread my legs as she squeezed my balls n used a riding crop to hit my balls. I was in tears n tried to close my legs but to no avail. After tt she had me shower for her n then rest of the session I was made to kneel while she used me as a footstool
Wah bro.. looks like u have served quite a no. of local doms alrdy.. really hope u can find more..

Old 18-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

I will try ba. Not easy though trying to persuade and all lol. But I will share don't worry
if u guys have any fl contacts can give me too I will try persuade n convert them to pro domme
Old 18-02-2011, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
I will try ba. Not easy though trying to persuade and all lol. But I will share don't worry
if u guys have any fl contacts can give me too I will try persuade n convert them to pro domme
i think it work best if it is a JOB rather than lifestyle. Look at japan, it is like a job, and it is the best of it's type of service. When it is lifestyle, than it will not meet minimum standard. It is best you stop corrupting young minds.
Old 18-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
i think it work best if it is a JOB rather than lifestyle. Look at japan, it is like a job, and it is the best of it's type of service. When it is lifestyle, than it will not meet minimum standard. It is best you stop corrupting young minds.
confused. Well u see fl is a job no? Lifestyle is not a job unlike freelance . Hence freelance would do a better job no? And then y shld we stop corrupting young minds? It's educating them abt gal power
Old 18-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
XiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
confused. Well u see fl is a job no? Lifestyle is not a job unlike freelance . Hence freelance would do a better job no? And then y shld we stop corrupting young minds? It's educating them abt gal power
Correct. I agree its educating them abt gal power so that we can benefit. Besides it is not likely to find anybody here in spore doing it as a job. Here very different fr japan. So i think bro copymark is on the right track by first fl, then lifestyle. More sharing to come?
Old 18-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I will jus summarize
Finally! a field report on Minky, i was beginning to think no one had ever had a session. I guess if that was a few years back, she is even bettter now. I like tats on a lady, what were they?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1