The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 25-07-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Does anyone here have recommendation for dommes in Germany?
Hello bro otherOne,

Here is a link to a comprehensive link to most of the German & European dommes.

B 'n' Y
Old 25-07-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
Hi bro punishme,

Who exactly is Mistress Morgan? There are a few Mistress Morgan's out there...

Do you have a link you can share?

B 'n' Y
Hi Bro B 'n' Y

Mistress Morgan is in Bangkok , her website is www.bdsmbangkok.com , she is also on collarspace ( Thailand ) and fetlife . She has visited Singapore last year but not much response . She works with Synee now at dungeon in Bangkok . I have been seeing her for more than 5 years now and in my own opinion she is the best , I will not see another .
Old 26-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

Just to let you that I have been in communications with Mistress Sayako & she informs me that she is bringing over some new toys for SG visit, starting 4th August.

B 'n' Y
Old 26-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selamai View Post
Did anyone have any experience with this mistress before :

SweetMistress088
fake.......
Old 27-07-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Glad to hear you like saliva too , I will have a lot from lovely Mistress Morgan tomorrow and also she eats some banana and when it is all mushy in her mouth she slowly feeds it into my mouth , a lovely way to eat banana , I cant wait
Well it was a lovely sunny afternoon here in Bangkok today but I did not see too much of it . I just saw the sun shine out of Mistress Morgans ass , and it was beautiful , She knows exactly how to please . I spent a lot of the afternoon under her and I would not want it any other way , after 5 years she knows exactly how to dominate me , she actually exhausted me with face sitting so maybe next time I will not survive
Then spent a couple of hours just talking in a coffee shop down the road , she really is a lovely person to know , I adore her .
Old 27-07-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Well it was a lovely sunny afternoon here in Bangkok today but I did not see too much of it . I just saw the sun shine out of Mistress Morgans ass , and it was beautiful , She knows exactly how to please . I spent a lot of the afternoon under her and I would not want it any other way , after 5 years she knows exactly how to dominate me , she actually exhausted me with face sitting so maybe next time I will not survive
Then spent a couple of hours just talking in a coffee shop down the road , she really is a lovely person to know , I adore her .
That does sound like a great way to spend an afternoon. I like the pre and or post session conversation with a dominatrix too. It helps to make that emotional connection that is so important in a good D/s relationship.
Old 27-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
That does sound like a great way to spend an afternoon. I like the pre and or post session conversation with a dominatrix too. It helps to make that emotional connection that is so important in a good D/s relationship.
Yes I totally agree , talking pre and post session is much better and in time makes the session a better experience altogether ,you can enjoy the session together and have a good time , you are no longer with a stranger and just pay , get serviced and leave . This is why I stay with one girl , I have experimented with a lot of others but never had the same satisfaction .
Also tried some head scissoring just for fun as I have not tried it before and must admit it is good .When your neck is squeezed in her locked thighs it is impossible to get out and you know that if she wants to tighten her grip then you will either pass out or pop your clogs , an exciting experience .So I will definitely do that again .There is always something different to try and experiment with .
Old 29-07-2014, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
I totally agree that the pre & post session conversations are vital for the slave (and domme too) to fully enjoy the bdsm experience. It gives the slave the opportunity to open up his heart & soul and discuss their thoughts, fantasies and fears with someone. I believe if a lady wants to be a successful domme, one trait that is extremely vital is to be a good listener. The domme in some respects plays the role of a psychotherapist / psychologist.

B 'n' Y
Old 29-07-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If any of you guys want to try a real good local BDSM, you all should try Mistress Anya. Tried her a few weeks back(after trying last nov) and really enjoyed myself despite some of the pain i felt through the whole session. She remembered who i was and provided a diff form of BDSM.

Could totally feel she was in total control throughout the entire time and if you did not listen, she would punish you etc. Highly recommended for everyone!

http://mistress-anja.tumblr.com/
Old 29-07-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeef View Post
If any of you guys want to try a real good local BDSM, you all should try Mistress Anya. Tried her a few weeks back(after trying last nov) and really enjoyed myself despite some of the pain i felt through the whole session. She remembered who i was and provided a diff form of BDSM.

Could totally feel she was in total control throughout the entire time and if you did not listen, she would punish you etc. Highly recommended for everyone!

http://mistress-anja.tumblr.com/
does she allow cum, like foot job at end of the session ?
Old 29-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

BREAKING NEWS:

Domina Fire will be conducting sessions in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Tuesday 5th August.

Domina Fire has f@@ked up a lot of slaves on her recent visit in Singapore. And if you haven't had a session with her before, now is your chance.

Check out her website for contact details.

B 'n' Y
Old 29-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

Hello bro's,

Just a gentle reminder that Mistress Sayako returns to Singapore on Monday 4th August.

Check out her website for further details.

B 'n' Y
Old 30-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bscoopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
BREAKING NEWS:

Domina Fire will be conducting sessions in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Tuesday 5th August.

Domina Fire has f@@ked up a lot of slaves on her recent visit in Singapore. And if you haven't had a session with her before, now is your chance.

Check out her website for contact details.

B 'n' Y
Any of our other Singapore bros care to share their FRs with Domina Fire during her recent Singapore visit? Only bro B 'n' Y has shared his review, how about the rest of the bros? Please share, so us Malaysian subs can know what to ask for (or not) during Domina Fire's upcoming visit to KL.

Thanks in advance.
Old 31-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Any new PRC dommes in sg?
Old 01-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
does she allow cum, like foot job at end of the session ?
yes she does. but you have to control it. if you release too quickly you'll be punished. learnt the hard way. and yes she does foot job.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1