The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nympho2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Former MG in Tanjong Katong

Bros

There's a new spa at where MG KTV used to be, opens 24 hrs.
Any Bros had a happy experience? I walked past the back of the shop enroute to lunch from the carpark and there were a few therapists hanging there. One of them gave me a CFM smile, but I didn't have the time that day.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Former MG in Tanjong Katong

MG, brings back good memories
Old 29-04-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nympho2 View Post
Bros

There's a new spa at where MG KTV used to be, opens 24 hrs.
Any Bros had a happy experience? I walked past the back of the shop enroute to lunch from the carpark and there were a few therapists hanging there. One of them gave me a CFM smile, but I didn't have the time that day.
why hang the therapist? pitiful
Old 29-04-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
why hang the therapist? pitiful
bro they 吊起来买
Old 02-05-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yeeeha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah.... mg ktv.... miss kay kay so much. Back to main topic. Tried that place. Clean joint. Have to login with their tablet. Massage is decent.
Old 21-05-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

too many prc,
use other people name to open shop.
raid tanjong katong rd
wind very strong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1