The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Bad experience at a Wellness Spa in Bugis

Few days ago, i went to Bugis street to repair my phone as I was working nearby. I came across this Spa which have offer for two hours I climb 3 stories up to the 3rd level where the Spa is located at. I requested for the two hours special promotion however the Recep told me that it is only for first timers and she said that her massues are very well trained and I won't regret paying more. After hearing that, I paid over $100 for 2 hours of massage. Then I was led into a small room. Within 5 mins, a massue came in form country M, she kept intro me to try their legendary 4 hands massage where her friend will come in and join. I rejected as I have to pay another $100 plus for it. Then, she became unhappy and her face became very black, there is a lack of strength in her massage afterwards as she do not have the mood to massage anymore. I will not rtm to this place again...
Old 22-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bad experience at a Wellness Spa in Bugis

BENJAMIN

Climbing your way to third storey + spending over $100 for 2 hours of lousy massage with no Freebies - sounds like a TOTAL RIP-OFF...........

Pls Share with us the name of this black shop.........
Old 22-05-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
jsnsmith1551 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

same experience here, they will ask for 4 hands massage then once you give in.. they will just talk to each other throughout the damn session. and if you dont let them, they will just massage you without any effort at all.
Old 22-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
MIHKO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Black list them. Please pm me the place.
Old 22-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Aanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I know which Spa you are referring to, it consists mostly of Malaysisn Massues where they will always ask you to try the 4 hands or sign packages. I already blacklist them as it cost $68 for one hour of massage with no standards.
Old 22-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Spalove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yes bro you are right it's A&A Spa, do you have a bad experience too? I suggests Bros to avoid This Spa at all costs unless you are rich and don't mind getting Con.
Old 22-05-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

This Spa used to be very popular and there used to be a very long thread on this.
But it's been quite some time since my last visit.
Based on TS review, there's no way I'm gonna RTM.
Old 22-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter0411 View Post
It's the freaking A&A spa at bugis lar .just say it what's the big deal man
Hunter bro - finally someone ball enough to say it loud + clear. I upp you 👌

For lousy service providers let us NOT BE AFRAID to say out loud......coz such info BENEFITS ALL SAMSTERS.

SAMSTERS shld learn to be $$$ savvy. Spend yr $$$ on the worthy service providers - who truly work HARD FOR YOUR $$$ 👍👍👍
Old 22-05-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIHKO View Post
Black list them. Please pm me the place.
Bro Mihko, it's A&A Spa which is located at 233B Victoria Street 3rd floor. The Malaysian massues there are very money faced they will come out all sort of tricks to pester you buy packages.
Old 23-05-2016, 06:06 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter0411 View Post
It's the freaking A&A spa at bugis lar .just say it what's the big deal man
up u 8 bro.
thanks for pointing out the black shop.
Old 23-05-2016, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

A&A used to be good. But the good ones left liao... now become so cui. haiz.
Old 23-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

one hour $68, two hours $136, seems like their entrance fees anyhow hantam one ..
Old 23-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

Hunter

18 points for yr doing the right thing - EXPOSE the BAD service MP .....
Old 23-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

that queenie is farked up
Old 23-05-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
that queenie is farked up
Not only her, Ivy and Nicole are farked up too. All money faced and attitude like shit..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1