The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-12-2016, 05:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Sliencer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustToEnjoy View Post
Last night as i was passing by the 3rd floor, i saw this beautiful lady at this salon, a few shops away from the usual massage ladies. Does anyone knows if there are any special services for this salon ??
Its very easy to tell if got special. First look at how she dresses. Short tight dress show half balls or not. Got ask you want massage or not. Either of these 2 means got special. If you are talking about the hair salon along the stretch when you walk in from the bridge, yes that shop got special. In fact theres 2 hair salon. Both also have special. But the one further down near the junction is more chio.
Old 14-12-2016, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
results is a Helpful and Caring Samsterresults is a Helpful and Caring Samsterresults is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Thanks for sharing
Old 14-12-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Lily is indeed a Gem ...
Old 14-12-2016, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexxster View Post
Tried Jing Jing a few times. Think is 3rd
shop from the sex shop. Fj quite good lots of moaning like fucking gf. Anyone tried her b4 ?
Next on my hitlist ...
Old 14-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a good place to explore next.
Old 14-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
JustToEnjoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliencer View Post
Its very easy to tell if got special. First look at how she dresses. Short tight dress show half balls or not. Got ask you want massage or not. Either of these 2 means got special. If you are talking about the hair salon along the stretch when you walk in from the bridge, yes that shop got special. In fact theres 2 hair salon. Both also have special. But the one further down near the junction is more chio.
Oh yes, i was referring to the salon at the junction. Will definetly go try. Thx for the advice
Old 16-12-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliencer View Post
I usually go to my regular girl. The last time I was there was very very fun. I fucked her right behind the main door in doggy style. Why I said very very fun is because the door is a one way mirror door. So people were walking by outside while I banged her hard. Shes a very nice girl who will continue to fuck you even after you cum. She will only stop after she herself orgasm.

I didnt ask for her name. Just check out the one way mirror door. She likes to wear pushup. Not for boob lovers. Shop located at lvl 2.
Sound like jap AV.. sexciting. .
Old 16-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sexxster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can give a try really willing to please. But dont give her your ctc. Msg u to go down almost every few days.
Old 17-12-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

walking around last night found this SYT big E tits

2nd floor

name: kai kai

PRC

body: white and slim with big E tits and bouncy ass. Face not bad. age late 20's

Grab me by the arm to bring me in and started chating. found she is only a temp...covering for one of the girls there.

fast fast GF kissing next thing i knew my dick was between her big tits. She ask if i want oil...sure . she pour it all over my bro and went on rolling. start BBBJ me ...cant take no more keep looking at her face like that cum on my face look while sucking my balls. i blew it on her face.

She got fully naked and shower me... play with bro and got it hard again...lol ask me if i want to pop again...only extra 50....why not. put on rubber and pump her in the shower. If i broke the shower xia wai will kill me and ask me to pay. lol better just let her HJ me and blow it all over her boobs.

Dry off and bit of amssage my sore leg and left.

she say only cover the weekend. Give me her number and say see ya.

total $180 for 2 pops.

message me for contact.
Old 17-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Wah long time nvr go l2 didn't know got shower now👍
Old 17-12-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Wah long time nvr go l2 didn't know got shower now��
also dont know that, all the 2fl back lane room got shower?

if got shower, really good deal for those 100 all-in milfs
Old 17-12-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
keegan78 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, pls share contact tks
Old 18-12-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
also dont know that, all the 2fl back lane room got shower?

if got shower, really good deal for those 100 all-in milfs
Too good to be true!!
Old 18-12-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 9
sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
walking around last night found this SYT big E tits

2nd floor

name: kai kai

PRC

body: white and slim with big E tits and bouncy ass. Face not bad. age late 20's

Grab me by the arm to bring me in and started chating. found she is only a temp...covering for one of the girls there.

fast fast GF kissing next thing i knew my dick was between her big tits. She ask if i want oil...sure . she pour it all over my bro and went on rolling. start BBBJ me ...cant take no more keep looking at her face like that cum on my face look while sucking my balls. i blew it on her face.

She got fully naked and shower me... play with bro and got it hard again...lol ask me if i want to pop again...only extra 50....why not. put on rubber and pump her in the shower. If i broke the shower xia wai will kill me and ask me to pay. lol better just let her HJ me and blow it all over her boobs.

Dry off and bit of amssage my sore leg and left.

she say only cover the weekend. Give me her number and say see ya.

total $180 for 2 pops.

message me for contact.
Sounds like a good deal leh

But this place need to be careful
Old 18-12-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow ... never knew got shower facilities now... If really have, good deal to try also

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread