The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
MP also have high chances or raid.... GL is safer but for those living quite far... its an hassle for us
Any chance to Bump to you at GL???
Old 20-06-2017, 02:44 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Any chance to Bump to you at GL???
LOL i always go alone and more discreet, so you cannot find me
Old 20-06-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
MP also have high chances or raid.... GL is safer but for those living quite far... its an hassle for us
True, but at least the dressing of the ML and the place themselves would at least suggest no hanky panky lol....
Old 20-06-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
True, but at least the dressing of the ML and the place themselves would at least suggest no hanky panky lol....
Aiyo. I don't think our AV, having conducted so many raids, would be fooled by the dressing or the place ....

You see them no up la haha

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 20-06-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm curious. Why the vendetta against Grand Spa ? Keep posting same crap. Getting a bit annoying. I keep getting notifications for what I hope to be genuine updates, but is always this petty posting.

Someone must be losing customers to Grand Spa. Lol. Well whoever it is, hey, if your girls' service sucks, the bros will leave.

Either that, or some loser asked for something special and was sorely rebuffed, bruising his big ego. Lol

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 20-06-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

Time to stay low profile.....good advice from senior.

MPs with proper uniform MLs and SOP disposables are tell-tale signs of a proper Legit joint. Be Safe + Go Home Safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
Old 20-06-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Devore is one of the Best!Devore is one of the Best!Devore is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
Time to stay low profile.....good advice from senior.

MPs with proper uniform MLs and SOP disposables are tell-tale signs of a proper Legit joint. Be Safe + Go Home Safe
Mentioned before legit joints also will be subjected to raid. Customer will not be charge,unless underage ml doing special to you. Otherwise is safe to go as long as no special is going on.
Old 20-06-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm curious. Why the vendetta against Grand Spa ? Keep posting same crap. Getting a bit annoying.
Siow liao!
Old 20-06-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 20
aDeCaLs is one of the Best!aDeCaLs is one of the Best!aDeCaLs is one of the Best!aDeCaLs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
I'm curious. Why the vendetta against Grand Spa ? Keep posting same crap. Getting a bit annoying. I keep getting notifications for what I hope to be genuine updates, but is always this petty posting.

Someone must be losing customers to Grand Spa. Lol. Well whoever it is, hey, if your girls' service sucks, the bros will leave.

Either that, or some loser asked for something special and was sorely rebuffed, bruising his big ego. Lol
Read from other threads, is other spa owner not happy he kenna raid and shutdown.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

But why that spa and other spa ? Grand spa been posted a lot...
Old 21-06-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 7
Koibitosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quite a few spa close down along jalan besar and balestier area. Due to recent raid? Any bro got update?
Old 21-06-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As i have said,HDB will evict back the shop from owner if they got caught for doing hanky panky services.Owner will lose the shop.MP boss will have licence suspended and ML with local husbands will get to lim kopi with ICA because they are gurrantor.

Summary:Most shop owners and spa owners are very stringent and will immediate sack the ML if they caught their staff doing hanky panky. ML also dun want their husband to know they do special service in discreet since most of them give birth to their child in singapore and end up divorce for a HJ.

no mum will leave their child alone in SG and get sent back to china in exchange for a HJ for a stranger client.
gone are those days where HJ is a norm.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 7
Koibitosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya, saw a few along rangoon and lavendar has their signboard taken away..hmm...
Old 21-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

A few shop, include thai healing spa, opp sim tower still there.
Bo thai chee.
Other shop prc lady boss, walk around see water.
Old 21-06-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Aiyo. I don't think our AV, having conducted so many raids, would be fooled by the dressing or the place ....

You see them no up la haha
Haha... you are right.... was thinking Tier 1 raids probably the most provocative and blatant ones mah... after they attack all those, then they go to the next tier haha....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1