The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
shit. yesterday was AV in Clementi. next week back to town
not in the act, no arrest for clementi.
Old 29-04-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

u mean got big promo, av will raid?
got licenced,no dirty svc, av wun raid.
try upp paya lebar rd.
Old 29-04-2017, 08:37 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harabeautie View Post
Which area is the AV targeting now? Can share which shop was smashed by the AV?
How will anyone know who are they targetting??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-04-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Justice711 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just curious, can't be they so stupid, don't know how to create account here then login to inspect right? Probably too many complains so take action? Like the stupid couple who push the old man, they also kanna caught because public upset with them.. lol same same?
Old 29-04-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
m00dyb0i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 women arrested on third day of police raid on massage parlours

SINGAPORE: Three women were arrested on Friday (Apr 28) when police raided massage parlours in Upper Paya Lebar, Sennett Estate and MacPherson.

Channel NewsAsia understands that the women, aged between 36 and 45, are accused of offering sexual services to their clients for S$100 to S$150.

Condoms wrapped in aluminium foil and concealed in pill bottles were seized, and action is being taken against three massage establishments for offences under the Massage Establishments Act, said the police in a news release on Friday.

A total of 15 massage parlours were checked during three days of police operations which began on Wednesday.

Six women were arrested in Little India on Wednesday. Checks were also conducted that same day in Bukit Batok and on Thursday in Clementi but no one was arrested.

The police said the operations are part of efforts to ensure that massage establishments adhere to the rules and conditions of their license.

"The police take a serious view against massage establishments that contravene the provisions under the Massage Establishments Act," it said.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...rlours-8803742

Bros, better be safe & careful this long weekend!!
Dunno when it will end!!
Old 29-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00dyb0i View Post

SINGAPORE: Three women were arrested on Friday (Apr 28) when police raided massage parlours in Upper Paya Lebar, Sennett Estate and MacPherson.

Channel NewsAsia understands that the women, aged between 36 and 45, are accused of offering sexual services to their clients for S$100 to S$150.

Condoms wrapped in aluminium foil and concealed in pill bottles were seized, and action is being taken against three massage establishments for offences under the Massage Establishments Act, said the police in a news release on Friday.

A total of 15 massage parlours were checked during three days of police operations which began on Wednesday.

Six women were arrested in Little India on Wednesday. Checks were also conducted that same day in Bukit Batok and on Thursday in Clementi but no one was arrested.

The police said the operations are part of efforts to ensure that massage establishments adhere to the rules and conditions of their license.

"The police take a serious view against massage establishments that contravene the provisions under the Massage Establishments Act," it said.

Dunno when it will end!!

think will continue for at least another week... meanwhile we juat got to avoid these places for e time being... u never koe where they going to strike
Old 29-04-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
PPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

not sure any bro notice seem like the raids focus on mainly those overated price shops, provide fj and tcm joints mainly...

my best bet is those hotspot area such as jalan besar, chinatown, pp complex will be next on the hit list since no one up the van from these spot yet
Old 29-04-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRISERYOKO View Post
Very precise. Nowadays AV deploys more manpower + conducts surprises more frequently....

It's better I keep to my Good Clean Teasing massage

Bros may pm me to share
wow! where?
Old 29-04-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

27 UPP - Thanks Moody for up-to-date info

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00dyb0i View Post

Dunno when it will end!!
Old 29-04-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice711 View Post
Just curious, can't be they so stupid, don't know how to create account here then login to inspect right? Probably too many complains so take action? Like the stupid couple who push the old man, they also kanna caught because public upset with them.. lol same same?
to read no need account.
Old 29-04-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
simontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually the stretch at upper paya lebar got at least 4 to 5 MP.
Funny thinguy is the police chose to raid 1?

OR maybe that one got raid Kenna complain?
Old 29-04-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

lack of manpower...
raid macperson, n upp payalebar, three more gals arrested.

Last edited by chukeliang; 29-04-2017 at 09:59 PM.
Old 29-04-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simontan82 View Post
Actually the stretch at upper paya lebar got at least 4 to 5 MP.
Funny thinguy is the police chose to raid 1?

OR maybe that one got raid Kenna complain?
police are dam serious, not funny.
clean shop also raid?
Old 29-04-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
simontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
police are dam serious, not funny.
clean shop also raid?
Bro.. that stretch also know all not that clean.. lol
Old 29-04-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0