The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Rachel of MIKO Health Centre back in the days when its at Cairnhill Hotel. Easily 20 yrs back. Shd be a Lau Chai MILF now...
Old 05-09-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Jasmine , thai masseur at lets relax spa bukit pasoh ....
is jasmine still there? Bukit Pasir now a prc joint no?
Old 05-09-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Anyone remembers ice from balmoral?

Got the opportunity to try her out after her hiatus. I am sure quite a few bros out there would put her in the legendary category.

It is quite funny the very first time I tried her at balmoral, I did not make any booking and got her. That time I still did not know she was one of the favourites of bros. although I don't really have a deep impression of the service she offered, her name stuck on my mind. But the point is, I knew there was this famous ML by the name of ice but I somehow did not relate this ice I tried with the famous ice people were talking about.

Fast forward a few years later and I was intrigued by some murmurs of this legend being back in business. Made a booking at this discreet joint and when she opened the door, it suddenly dawned onto me that the ice I tried last time was indeed the legendary ice - same person haha.

My mind was thinking "eh, last time her service I didn't have a deep impression, maybe because it was only so so, this time maybe money wasted on an average service again..."

I was fucking wrong.

Had a mind blowing session and now I know why she is considered an ang pai among many bros.

Pattern more than badminton! In a good way. She really knows how to bonk well. I can't say for sure she is those type that really enjoys sex but she is very very "durable", you can get extremely fast and furious and nasty and she can take it all in her stride.

She recently got a new tattoo in a very weird part of the body. Not sure why she does it haha.

This joint is very heavily "guarded" by many senior bros here and it should well be.

Hope this post brings back fond memories for those bros who tried her before.
A bro PM me that there were a few ice at balmoral.

Maybe I want to make clear of this ice I tried.

She is Malaysian Chinese. Quite tall, maybe close to 1.7m, slim and with B cup boobs. She has a waist line tattoo above her butt.

Looks wise, maybe a 7. She should be in her late 20s - mid 30s. Service wise, a solid 9. Very good BBBJ.

Originally from royal queens hotel in bugis, then moved to balmoral before reappearing in the spa I tried.

So if this is not the ice you are looking for, I apologise first.

On the same topic, I happen to know of another ex balmoral local Singaporean ML, by the name of Sky. If you want to know her location, can PM me but you have to describe her looks and body to confirm you know her. Same sharing principles apply.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Eva and Vivian from BHC.

Cheers
Old 06-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Eva and Vivian from BHC.

Cheers
Same as me . Really miss the good old days .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 07-09-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
zinkjjack is a glorious beacon of lightzinkjjack is a glorious beacon of lightzinkjjack is a glorious beacon of lightzinkjjack is a glorious beacon of lightzinkjjack is a glorious beacon of light

Xiao hong. For many years back
Old 07-09-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinkjjack View Post
Xiao hong. For many years back
Me too. But most probably is different lady.

Used to have quite a number of MLs by this name thou.... saw from past threads as well. now shld have already left the scene right
Old 08-09-2017, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes I remembered the legendary Xiao Hong with her special Hai Di Lao Yue. There were a few ladies at that time that was equally famous such as Jenny who works at the kovan hotel 81.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao xiao
Ah Mei
Helen

Those E, F, H cups missiles are simply awesome!!!
Old 08-09-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
wengzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for me its Yoko from YHC
Old 08-09-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Last time so many legendary, now no more? So pathetic now..
Old 09-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
KCF2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Carmen from Nimble Fingers....
Nimble fingers at novena? Sibo long ago man. My fav Sally and Joan also from there
Old 09-09-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

Snow from prinsep st. Tall malaysian who gave the best ar and cim. Now no more such gem who can give such service.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
vic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yuki and Estee from Leisure health spa. Both were pretty malaysian babes with good services.
Old 09-09-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Xiao xiao
Ah Mei
Helen

Those E, F, H cups missiles are simply awesome!!!
Haha yes! I tried them all before! Missed out on this gem called Bei Er I think, maybe got F cup. A massage dome ML who advertised no FJ but turned out she FJ with so many customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
Snow from prinsep st. Tall malaysian who gave the best ar and cim. Now no more such gem who can give such service.
I thought that Snow is a PRC? Unless it is a different Snow. The snow I am talking about, the joint requires ipad sign in.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread