The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Shaglife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Will be going for HH tomorrow around Jln Besar area. Still have 2 slots. Interested bro can PM me. Cheers
Old 06-01-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dragoon90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bro can share info about starlight?
Old 18-01-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
toyota wish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
Thanks bro for sharing.. a little contribute from me.
Few days ago dropby Forbiddence City with my kaki.. jus our luck.. get the gals dun really can play de.. told mummy.. she say jus come 2 days so abit shy.. sian.. kns.. hahaha..
Bro can share with me the mummy contact of starlight if you have, thanks and appreciate if you can help
Old 24-01-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 17
honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!

Is club mgm at middle road still operating? Thinking to go K2 or club mgm if both viets
joint... any contact for K2 mummy or club mgm mummy. TIA
Old 30-01-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dragoon90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro have starlight or first contact to share?
Old 30-01-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Would like to share my experiences of pubs along Joo Chiat Rd. I am lone wolf (grr!). Kinda prefer if that way. Ok ok, I have no friends lol

Anyway, found that A-Gun probably attracts the best flow of ladies. 100% Viet babes with whom I communicate using sign language. Some speak English but it is worse than sign language hehe.

Usually takes time to warm up. I reach about 7 pm when you still have a chance to get a decent table. The chicks are not pushy but like to play dumb for an hour or so. After that the touchy-feels business begins. Decent looking girls with some of them boasting a good (natural) rack.

I can never recall their names but have had a good session with two of them. Both began with lightly rubbing my inner thighs and then giving the little bro a nice rub with their ass. This went on for a while with access to boobies on and off. The place is not too dark so I prefer a table at the back (but not at the end which is rather crappy). One of the chicks was wearing a loose blue skirt and gave me access to her pussy after I slipped her a 50. This was after she was rubbing me for almost an hour - gently and slowly, building it up!

Managed to get her wet after 10 minutes, after which there was some awesome tounge action. Tried to pull my little bro out of pants but honestly not the best place for a HJ or FJ. Instead, she slipped her hands inside my trousers and gave a good rub for another 10-15 mins. I was so afraid I would cum and make a mess there lol! I love the tease that this place offers.

To be continued for other pubs...
Old 01-02-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, can share the price of drinks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by promiscus View Post
Would like to share my experiences of pubs along Joo Chiat Rd. I am lone wolf (grr!). Kinda prefer if that way. Ok ok, I have no friends lol

Anyway, found that A-Gun probably attracts the best flow of ladies. 100% Viet babes with whom I communicate using sign language. Some speak English but it is worse than sign language hehe.

Usually takes time to warm up. I reach about 7 pm when you still have a chance to get a decent table. The chicks are not pushy but like to play dumb for an hour or so. After that the touchy-feels business begins. Decent looking girls with some of them boasting a good (natural) rack.

I can never recall their names but have had a good session with two of them. Both began with lightly rubbing my inner thighs and then giving the little bro a nice rub with their ass. This went on for a while with access to boobies on and off. The place is not too dark so I prefer a table at the back (but not at the end which is rather crappy). One of the chicks was wearing a loose blue skirt and gave me access to her pussy after I slipped her a 50. This was after she was rubbing me for almost an hour - gently and slowly, building it up!

Managed to get her wet after 10 minutes, after which there was some awesome tounge action. Tried to pull my little bro out of pants but honestly not the best place for a HJ or FJ. Instead, she slipped her hands inside my trousers and gave a good rub for another 10-15 mins. I was so afraid I would cum and make a mess there lol! I love the tease that this place offers.

To be continued for other pubs...
Old 01-02-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
bro, can share the price of drinks?
Standard prices bro. $35 for a jug. Some girls like to drink so you may have to order more as the evening goes by. However, I have never ended up ordering more than three, usually two is good.

For tipping, I have found that slipping the girls $20 every hour works. They like that the $$ keeps flowing.

Sometimes I do go overboard. Like tipping $50 every hour. But then the returns are awesome. The girls butterfly for no more than 15 mins (which is enough to grab a smoke if you like) and then are back to give your little bro the attention he deserves
Old 01-02-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

Continuing the report on Joo Chiat pubs...

Now this one is a KTV. Right across the road to A-Gun, called GS KTV. If you are into MILFs, then there is one called Lisa here. Looks would be 6/10. But she makes it up in her enthusiasm to just grope you! We had not even taken a seat in one of the smaller rooms and she was already rubbing my crotch :O

Speaks decent English and after making small talk for about 5 mins (with her hand on my crotch all the time), she promptly unzips me and springs my little bro out of the trap! I had to tell her to take it slow. She gave me an incredulous look. “I am shy”, I said. She laughed and rolled her eyes at the same time. It was fun!

A while later, she took my hand and shoved it under her black sweater right onto her boobs. Well, what can a man do in such a situation? I groped her right back lol Squeezed her boobs and pinched her nips while she was giving my little bro a good squeeze in turn! Too much for me to take and I just came her in palms in maybe less than 5 mins.

Gave her $50 + $50 for the room. Not a bad deal but a little too rushed for me. It was all over on about 45 mins with me telling her to slow down ever so often!

She is the kind I would goto if I was looking for a quick HJ in a KTV like setting. But then probably once in a few months.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thank bro! $50 for the room means a tower cost $50 it there is a separate charge for tower?

Quote:
Continuing the report on Joo Chiat pubs...

Now this one is a KTV. Right across the road to A-Gun, called GS KTV. If you are into MILFs, then there is one called Lisa here. Looks would be 6/10. But she makes it up in her enthusiasm to just grope you! We had not even taken a seat in one of the smaller rooms and she was already rubbing my crotch :O

Speaks decent English and after making small talk for about 5 mins (with her hand on my crotch all the time), she promptly unzips me and springs my little bro out of the trap! I had to tell her to take it slow. She gave me an incredulous look. “I am shy”, I said. She laughed and rolled her eyes at the same time. It was fun!

A while later, she took my hand and shoved it under her black sweater right onto her boobs. Well, what can a man do in such a situation? I groped her right back lol Squeezed her boobs and pinched her nips while she was giving my little bro a good squeeze in turn! Too much for me to take and I just came her in palms in maybe less than 5 mins.

Gave her $50 + $50 for the room. Not a bad deal but a little too rushed for me. It was all over on about 45 mins with me telling her to slow down ever so often!

She is the kind I would goto if I was looking for a quick HJ in a KTV like setting. But then probably once in a few months.
Old 05-02-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
Lameboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so long never come out alr. heard that starlight or tycoon is fun. can anyone share with me the rate?
Old 05-02-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
thank bro! $50 for the room means a tower cost $50 it there is a separate charge for tower?
No bro, $50 covered a jug of beer and the room. Extra $50 tip was for Lisa. This was around 4:30 pm so I suppose I got the HH rates.
Old 05-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

All right, so continuing my report for pubs along JC Road..

Next on the list was Club V. I like this place better than A-Gun because it is darker and so offers better opportunities for hanky-panky! I visited this place a few times but never got lucky. The girls were either stuck to their regulars or butterfly-ing a lot.

Only got lucky the third time when I reached around 6 pm and grabbed a nice table at the end. The bar waitress gave me a dirty look as it was probably for the regulars. But I promptly ignored her :|

Almost after an hour’s wait, a chick came in who was wearing a nice long silver dress with a silky fabric. It had long slits which really showed off her creamy legs. The cleavage was not too eye popping so she actually looked quite elegant! I was instantly hooked though it took me another 20-30 mins to attract her attention.

The usual sign language and broken English chit chat followed and I managed to compliment her on her dress and ear rings and everything else I could think up...hehe! Soon I had my arm around her waist and she rested her sweet bottom on my thighs, but stayed away from my little bro which was already suffocating in anticipation

This went on for about 15 mins. I then gently tried to pull her in to ‘make contact’ (lol). Boom, she says she has to go out and will be back in a bit. Afraid to lose her, I slipped her a $50 (yeah, sorry I do this more than I should). She suddenly brightened up and promised to be back quickly.

So I waited. And waited. And waited for an hour! In the meantime,I politely declined a few decent chicks who asked if they could sit by me. But finally, she returned. Phew! Later I figured that it was almost dinner time and most girls kind of took the hour off.

To be continued...

Last edited by promiscus; 05-02-2018 at 08:36 PM.
Old 05-02-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Well, so she returned and immediately took her place resting her lovely ass on my thighs. I took no time to pull her in and got her nestled tight on my hard little bro! She let out a little giggle and slapped me playfully. I made sad hurt expression and snuggled against her neck. For the next 15 mins, it was me rubbing her ass (the silky fabric adding to the pleasure) and oogling at her legs and breasts! In between, I planted hot kisses on her neck and bare arms. She did her bit with placing her hand on my little bro and giving it a gentle rub every now and then.

Things were steaming up a bit and we were past the giggle phase. And then I saw some other patrons giving us a curious look. One guy was positively looking aghast! But I was way past caring by now. So I started kissing her cheeks and moving my way close to her lips. We brushed slightly and she seemed a bit hesitant. I guess we were the only ones this intimate so she probably felt the stares too.

By now I had been in there for almost 3 hours and was in no mood to let go. I was also a litre of beer down so the inhibitions were certainly down. As you may guess, I slipped her another $50 :| There is one thing I have learned that if you pay them early and pay them good, there is a good chance that the girls will make it worth the money. Not all, but most of them.

Anyway, back to the action! So we are in a tight embrace with my little bro trying to make holes in the side of her thighs, when she decides to take me into a full bear hug. She turned and crossed her arms around my neck pushing her breasts against my face. I grabbed her ass with one hand and pulled her in tight while my other hand now fiddled with her lovely soft breasts!

A few minutes later I unzipped my trousers and she took the cue to slide her hand inside. A quick look passed between us where it was understood that this is as far as it would go. But it was HEAVEN!

The making out session went for another 30 mins or so. I kneaded her nipples and kissed her like there was no tomorrow. She kept my little bro engaged all this while with her finger going in and out of her my trousers. Phew!

Finally I left, with a hard cock and dreamy feelings. I almost asked her out to a hotel, but I didn’t. Without doubt, this was the best make out session I have had in ages.
Old 05-02-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Nice guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
All right, so continuing my report for pubs along JC Road..

Next on the list was Club V. I like this place better than A-Gun because it is darker and so offers better opportunities for hanky-panky! I visited this places a few times but never got lucky. The girls were either stuck to their regulars or butterfly-ing a lot.

Only got lucky the third time when I reached around 6 pm and grabbed a nice table at the end. The bar waitress gave me a dirty look as it was probably for the regulars. But I promptly ignored her :|

Almost after an hour’s wait, a chick came in who was wearing a nice long silver dress with a silky fabric. It had long slits which really showed off her creamy legs. The cleavage was not too eye popping so she actually looked quite elegant! I was instantly hooked though it took me another 20-30 mins to attract her attention.

The usual sign language and broken English chit chat followed and I managed to compliment her on her dress and ear rings and everything else I could think up...hehe! Soon I had my arm around her waist and she rested her sweet bottom on my thighs, but stayed away from my little bro which was already suffocating in anticipation

This went on for about 15 mins. I then gently tried to pull her in to ‘make contact’ (lol). Boom, she says she has to go out and will be back in a bit. Afraid to lose her, I slipped her a $50 (yeah, sorry I do this more than I should). She suddenly brightened up and promised to be back quickly.

So I waited. And waited. And waited for an hour! In the meantime,I politely declined a few decent chicks who asked if they could sit by me. But finally, she returned. Phew! Later I figured that it was almost dinner time and most girls kind of took the hour off.

To be continued...
U really know how to 調our 胃口
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1