The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CBD quickies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwpschamp View Post
Top 2 for me has left. Lucky and Cici.

Now GG and Eva and Yoyo vying for GW’s next top bonk.

Bros who have good, high quality contacts to exchange can Pm me for more as I have visited majority of the spas lining both sides of that street.
Lucky and her sister will come back i heard but dunno when ar. Yuki was quite ok too that time.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How about Lisa? Anyone test drive her since fav Lucky is gone...
Old 07-03-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
psycho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwpschamp View Post
Top 2 for me has left. Lucky and Cici.

Now GG and Eva and Yoyo vying for GW’s next top bonk.

Bros who have good, high quality contacts to exchange can Pm me for more as I have visited majority of the spas lining both sides of that street.
Tried yoyo. Very accommodating. Boobs are on the firm and sag shape type. Lucky on the other hand her boobs wow. Her body shape is my type too. Not too skinny with slight tummy fat and shapely. Cant wait for her to be back.

As for other girls, no vit M to try yet. Wanted to try eva last week after drinking but heng big head controlled small head
Old 07-03-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
soccerfreak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredgan View Post
Just went to try Tina after lunch today and she was available; Real sexy looking MILF; sexily dressed in a tight short dress matching make up, complete with long eye lashes; stockings and high heels. Very nice and smooth body with ample boobs - not big but good looking B+, firm, natural with small pinkish nipples. Massage is the strong and hard type, followed by a very happy ending; allowing me licking all over her boobies and nipples. I think she likes her nipples to be licked - they went hard within a short while using my tongue and she had half closed her eyes and biting her lips. Very exciting and awesome session.
Bro can share contact?
Old 07-03-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mcleansunshine is Cool - loads of Potential

care to share contact bro?
Old 08-03-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 13
elmo1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmo1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmo1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro can share contact pls? thanks!
Old 08-03-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Went back to this SYT Fay as she msg me she came back. Figure not bad just not for boobs lovers. Seems like she now got promo which I took. Did a JG with 2 times and 4G autoroam man. Was so shiok after that 1h. Went back to work refreshed.
Old 08-03-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bogusblah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, pls share contact, looks good!
Old 10-03-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondersex View Post
Went a 2digit spa at BQ area, found hint once enter room.
Full course available, normal entrance fee but dessert is a bit steep though, mid 20 syt coco if not wrong, 7 face, peaky B and tight body, gfe 10 and msg 8. Only con is no individual bathroom.
I tried Coco before. Found her and her 2 digit spa from Wechat.

She looks very different from her photo and I didn't find her appealing. Nothing much to shout about for me. Haven't gone back since.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Bro issit M**n spa?
I think he's referring to Ivy from M**n. She is really pretty.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
megamancxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share please.
Old 11-03-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

''爽''

It was a hot day. There I was in the room at the back end, sitting on this small wooden stool. The door opened. E walked in and smiled. She's seen me around but this was her first time attending to me. The sultry look coupled with her bun-up hair made me imagine she is a SQ stewardess. I once fell in love with a SQ stewardess. She didn't love me back.

The massage was decently done but with time things turned indecent. "今天要做什么呢?", she asked.

We were on our feet, naked and I was hugging her longingly from behind. Warmth. Inverted pink nipples. It was a beautiful sight to behold. I suckled on them with great hunger wondering if I sucked hard enough her nipple would appear. It didn't.

She asked me to lie down on my front and I obeyed. That sensual mouth followed the contours of my body, licking me gently. My aged penis was in her mouth and then her vagina. E was lying on me embraced in lustful union, grinding her clitoris against me. Up close, I admired her face, her small breasts and that perfume she wore that day. But I felt like a dead fish.

I pushed my way up semi aggressively, wrestling her with kisses as she laid down onto the massage bed. I was inside her vagina, again. In control and alive. ''Piak Piak'' sounds reverberated in the narrow walkway outside the room, I imagined. I even imagined the AV bursting into the room armed with small guns, only to stand around and watch. I looked at the cheap clock on the wall, imagining the minute hand turning anti clockwise. Amidst the sounds of our bodies against each other, E tried to speak but I struggled to understand - it was a delightful mix of words and moans.

I came, throbbing with intense pleasure. We broke away from each other as our heartbeats slowly faded back to normalcy. An awkward silence. I took one last look at the naked E as she wore back her clothes. ''爽吗?'', she asked me.
Old 11-03-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatral View Post
I tried Coco before. Found her and her 2 digit spa from Wechat.

She looks very different from her photo and I didn't find her appealing. Nothing much to shout about for me. Haven't gone back since.

Charge gq also super expensive ask for 100 bm ... no for me
Old 11-03-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

As eva not free went for lisa few nights ago after drinks n dinner with kaki , as tipsy liao so just lay down n enjoy the piano massage after 10 mins beh tahan liao horny jo so self flip n stood up n crench kiss her , in process jeep
On squezing her big neh neh n suck it . She started to moan n strip her n finger her gao gao damn wet sia till orgasm nearly wan to raw her as she keep on grinding my didi with her mei mei. Stop her n ask for umbrella n umbrella on n duck her like no tomorrow n she rely moan like mad n guarantee whole shop
Can hear .... damn shiok after 20 mins pull out n ask for cfm suprisingly she ok with it n i unloaded it over her preety face shiok! Ask for anal nxt round of visit n she said can consider , left with sextifies n way out eva saw me n ask me wht u didnt fuck me as hard as u fuc her i said kambing soon n she said ill be waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
''爽''

It was a hot day. There I was in the room at the back end, sitting on this small wooden stool. The door opened. E walked in and smiled. She's seen me around but this was her first time attending to me. The sultry look coupled with her bun-up hair made me imagine she is a SQ stewardess. I once fell in love with a SQ stewardess. She didn't love me back.

The massage was decently done but with time things turned indecent. "今天要做什么呢?", she asked.

We were on our feet, naked and I was hugging her longingly from behind. Warmth. Inverted pink nipples. It was a beautiful sight to behold. I suckled on them with great hunger wondering if I sucked hard enough her nipple would appear. It didn't.

She asked me to lie down on my front and I obeyed. That sensual mouth followed the contours of my body, licking me gently. My aged penis was in her mouth and then her vagina. E was lying on me embraced in lustful union, grinding her clitoris against me. Up close, I admired her face, her small breasts and that perfume she wore that day. But I felt like a dead fish.

I pushed my way up semi aggressively, wrestling her with kisses as she laid down onto the massage bed. I was inside her vagina, again. In control and alive. ''Piak Piak'' sounds reverberated in the narrow walkway outside the room, I imagined. I even imagined the AV bursting into the room armed with small guns, only to stand around and watch. I looked at the cheap clock on the wall, imagining the minute hand turning anti clockwise. Amidst the sounds of our bodies against each other, E tried to speak but I struggled to understand - it was a delightful mix of words and moans.

I came, throbbing with intense pleasure. We broke away from each other as our heartbeats slowly faded back to normalcy. An awkward silence. I took one last look at the naked E as she wore back her clothes. ''爽吗?'', she asked me.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Wow. Lisa, eva. All same shop huh?
Sound sexciting. Share please. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread