The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ipanema World Music Bar

any bro got any feedback about this place Ipanema world music bar , seen that there were many gals can go for ST
Old 21-01-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!
Re: Ipanema World Music Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
any bro got any feedback about this place Ipanema world music bar , seen that there were many gals can go for ST
Girls are mainly vietnamese, usually ask for $200 ST.
All the girls here are FL but some are selective of customer. This place is not tipping system (though i came across just 1 time a girl ask me for tip)

I will not target those girls who just want to go hotel immediately for quick fuck, waste of money. (There are some girls who do that)
If i like a girl, i will tell her in advance i will go for ST later in the night and let her entertain me or rubba until end of my drinking session, then i bring her to hotel.

There are couple of petite girls target mainly japanese man, hear from some girls jap man usually fuck fast in bed and more generous in payment.
They will stand there at the stairway near entrance, whenever jap man come in, they will follow them and try chat up.
These are the same girl who will ignore u if u approach them.

Last edited by pting; 22-01-2016 at 12:15 AM.
Old 22-01-2016, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Ipanema World Music Bar

Quote:
ALL CAN go ST provided the price is right for them.

To be honest, the girls there r more real as they r open to going for ST, overnite or even make frenz... which I did. And years later we r still frenz and occasionally when they back Singapore I still meet them up & sometimes FOC. No need to play mind games... like pay alot before going for FJ like those flower joint and gets nothing.

But u need to be lucky to get good ones.
However, the girls there avoid locals as they r afraid of under-cover police.
Yes they aim Jap guys. But when there r no Jap guys, u have a higher chance than the blacks. Some prefers ang mos. But tats fine. Outside the smoking room by the wall, the famous fat Indian fellow always got free ruba seesion with new girls. Becoz according to the girls, he brings them good luck=more biz. And tis sneaky fellow always has pretty ones. But if u like the girl u juz go to him, talk to the girls. He is still ok to let the girl go with u becoz afterall he nv pay the girls even tips for the ruba session.

Most girls that r well dressed are from Ha Noi. Most speaks some English. And I would say there offer one of the best looking WL with good figure u can find in Singapore.

As nearer to New Year, u can expect lesser girls. Also avoid weekends, go early like 10-11pm for good pick. Unless u want hardworking leftovers, u can still find a good one with good price if the girls come back for more. I have seen a pretty one go with customer and back 3-4 times juz in a nite. Imagine she quote foreigner 300-400 ST how much she is earning...
Nearer to 4am some r willing to lower the price. U can try try...

Well these hardworking ones...
Happy hunting! But no guarantee...

Somehow when u r there often u will see many regulars WL got Adam's family "Wednesday", got Hawaii girl and some funnie ones... they r the lao jiao there. Kindda creepy though
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 22-01-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

thanks bro s for these infor, are most of these gal go for ang mo , me looking for MILF there like these lady around late 30s or early 40s , dont know there have bo.
Old 22-01-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
thanks bro s for these infor, are most of these gal go for ang mo , me looking for MILF there like these lady around late 30s or early 40s , dont know there have bo.
I just feel that number of girls target japanese higher than those target angmo.
Angmo tends to prefer lots of rubba and dancing with girls without bringing them back to hotel straightaway.
Just buy 1 drink (beer $15), go in loiter around, u can take ur time inside, observe the girls and how people play, no pressure to buy more drinks.
Some girls will approach u automatically.
Old 22-01-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Girls are mainly vietnamese, usually ask for $200 ST.
All the girls here are FL but some are selective of customer.
Price has increased recently unfortunately. Mostly are $300. Few are $250. Seriously, dont waste your money.
Old 22-01-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
horiv3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Used to work there, mostly for those smelly ang mohs.
Old 22-01-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster

s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not really... those VB that targets Ang mo u can see one... mostly SPG looking type. But a handful will still go with Ang Mos. If u wan MILF 30-40s type u can go elsewhere. But in Ipanema... entrance u turn right to the bar counter ur likes will mostly be there. Or u go straight in to the extreme right where there r tables and chairs. The younger ones usually stand near the smoking room and the centre bar counter. Or maybe u can try the game machines near the toilet the MILF u r refering to usually sit by the mirror wall opp the bar counter. Good thing abt there is after 2am u can still find some decent ones as those girls off work from KTVs and Part time there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing View Post
Price has increased recently unfortunately. Mostly are $300. Few are $250. Seriously, dont waste your money.
Ya $250 min quoting now. But once my yaodao frenz was there one girl quoted $200. I was surprised... lolx...
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 22-01-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horiv3 View Post
Used to work there, mostly for those smelly ang mohs.
I thk if u worked there long enuff there is tis sibei guai lan bald head bartender 2-3yrs ago... luckily he no longer works there...

As sinkies... I thk we gotto try harder and dun make a bad reputation for ourselves...
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 22-01-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing View Post
Well i think this place is just not the right place for people who want to go there, get a girl, bring to hotel for fuck. It is good for guys going there for drinks, have fun interacting, dance and try their luck to get a GFE girl.

Just last month I went there, chat up with a hanoi girl, in my eyes she consider pretty, she ask for $250 ST, i said i only pay $200 in the past, she willing to accept the $200.

Like what my friend told me, it can be a place for cheap thrill and rubba if going hotel is not your top priority, it is a good place to hang around with friends.

Last edited by pting; 22-01-2016 at 01:09 AM.
Old 22-01-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

i do heard that around 3 plus the price will be kana potong like from 300 to 250 than to 200. cos there was the place comfirm got ST not like these Vietnam pub gal tend to butterfly a lot but want them to go ST quite difficult
Old 22-01-2016, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
i do heard that around 3 plus the price will be kana potong like from 300 to 250 than to 200. cos there was the place comfirm got ST not like these Vietnam pub gal tend to butterfly a lot but want them to go ST quite difficult
That is correct...
Becoz all girls go there is to earn quick bucks...
I juz had a RTF pretty one overnite for $250. 2shots. Not bad deal though...
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 22-01-2016, 03:05 AM
Samster

Most of them are on svp so after one mth or so they will return ans for we , there shall be new gal again. However of wan these gal to come over must at least open a bottle and sit there , dont know how much will be the damage like ???
Old 22-01-2016, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Most of them are on svp so after one mth or so they will return ans for we , there shall be new gal again. However of wan these gal to come over must at least open a bottle and sit there , dont know how much will be the damage like ???
This is what i know about Ipanema, unlike KTV and joo chiat pub, girls do not earn tips, there are no ladies drink, girls do not earn commission from the drinks u buy. So why need to open a bottle (hard liquor) then the girls will come over?
Unless you mean trying to act big boss attract the girls come to you.

Last month open a bottle of ballentine cost about $160 if i remember correct. No girls come over except a 1 or 2 regular.
The only incentive for the girls is u bring them to hotel. They earn from the money you pay to fuck them.
Buying a beer to enter the pub ($15) will do.

Anyway Good luck.

Last edited by pting; 22-01-2016 at 04:02 AM.
Old 22-01-2016, 06:26 AM
Samster

Thanks bro for that . This place from what i see not much local going there . Most these ang mo and others that why some gals there like give local a kind of look , this how i get to know but haven happen to me yet .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1