The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bad experience at Un*q** Spa at rangoon rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Agree. $80 for full auto roam is rubbish. $50 is the standard rate
well said, +21 for you

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 13-07-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

If you go to Rangoon Road, just go to 88 urban loft and look for this tualiap FL

https://sglonelyguy.org/keer-massage/

Her pair of D cups knockers damn big and soft. She also do great massage and backstepping. Sibei powerful.

I manage to rub her pussy after the 3rd visit.. Looking to fuck her next round...
Old 14-07-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Only saw YanYan's photo from their facebook, Lucy no more there?
Should be still there bah.. cause her photo only posted less then a month back. There so many syt y got for these 2 milf. Anyway there do provide more then $80 services.. try booking Alice if u manage to get a slot with her.. trust me if u willing to pay she is willing to give unlike Lucy aka Helen who only wanna chop carrot without giving anything in return.
Old 15-07-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
Should be still there bah.. cause her photo only posted less then a month back. There so many syt y got for these 2 milf. Anyway there do provide more then $80 services.. try booking Alice if u manage to get a slot with her.. trust me if u willing to pay she is willing to give unlike Lucy aka Helen who only wanna chop carrot without giving anything in return.
Can tell her go Changi beach fly kite liao ..
Old 15-07-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Can tell her go Changi beach fly kite liao ..
She don't need to fly kite. She under this spa everyday also got long queue of carrot head waiting be chopped..Its been quite sometime since I saw a spa with such good business ard tt area.. Seasoned players like us we know what is kc n not fall for it but some newbies will fall for it n get hooked on to them like taking drugs as they can't live without hearing sweet words n able to touch or b touched. go there not only for a rub down with service but also feelings they might be deprived of from their wife or society. Therefore these ml cum fl comes in to fill their empty inner self.

For example this spa n many others alike.. Many kind bros have already given others a warning but yet guys still allow their small head to think n go b cos of the altered photos they see online.. Just look at the recruitment advertisement by this spa owner , $4000 to $8000 a month, bro that's 2 to 3 months salary of an average worker in singapore and yet many bros will wanna go and donate to these ml.
Old 15-07-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She don't need to fly kite. She under this spa everyday also got long queue of carrot head waiting be chopped..Its been quite sometime since I saw a spa with such good business ard tt area.. Seasoned players like us we know what is kc n not fall for it but some newbies will fall for it n get hooked on to them like taking drugs as they can't live without hearing sweet words n able to touch or b touched. go there not only for a rub down with service but also feelings they might be deprived of from their wife or society. Therefore these ml cum fl comes in to fill their empty inner self.

For example this spa n many others alike.. Many kind bros have already given others a warning but yet guys still allow their small head to think n go b cos of the altered photos they see online.. Just look at the recruitment advertisement by this spa owner , $4000 to $8000 a month, bro that's 2 to 3 months salary of an average worker in singapore and yet many bros will wanna go and donate to these ml.
Yeah, lotsa donors around.

Unfortunately, i oni draw $1800/mth, fortunately, am not qualified to be a donor ..
Old 15-07-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of

This angel used to be from Ina Spa in bugis. Last time she provide FS for $150. Now $80 just for HJ and can’t even take off top? Damn not worth it
Old 16-07-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 14
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of

Kena one ML Jo Jo damn money face too. Give u one fuck face and tell you don’t touch her if u can’t pay
Old 16-07-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Agree. $80 for full auto roam is rubbish. $50 is the standard rate
Truly agree.
Usual regular places for HJ only, i try give $30.
those that can touch nene and/or anywhere else too, probably $50. Looking towards to reduce to $30 after become regulars.
These ml earns much more than us if they have regular customers that patrons them everyday. As such, no need to give so much...
Old 16-07-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Truly agree.
Usual regular places for HJ only, i try give $30.
those that can touch nene and/or anywhere else too, probably $50. Looking towards to reduce to $30 after become regulars.
These ml earns much more than us if they have regular customers that patrons them everyday. As such, no need to give so much...
how many actually managed to pay $30 after paying regularly $50 ? at the frequency i was visiting her she should at least give me 1 time FOC wtf....

i am going to ask my regular to lower her HJ rate or else I will leave (cos already found back up lol)
Old 16-07-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 5
KOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
She don't need to fly kite. She under this spa everyday also got long queue of carrot head waiting be chopped..Its been quite sometime since I saw a spa with such good business ard tt area..
Those MP I went , is more open concept.
I believe those SPA with special is upon request.
Old 16-07-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 22
Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Bad experience at Un*q** Spa at rangoon rd

Anyone tries Angela before? She left this spa sometime back. Nice racks and body.
Old 16-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Already complain about this spa many times here.
$50 Hj
$70 outside roam
$100 inside roam dunno got other pei Tao a not.
apparently ML say got tips must all go to boss some more
Hope this place gets close down. I stopped going Long time.
Old 16-07-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Already complain about this spa many times here.
$50 Hj
$70 outside roam
$100 inside roam dunno got other pei Tao a not.
apparently ML say got tips must all go to boss some more
Hope this place gets close down. I stopped going Long time.
Where got go to boss de.. they make themselves look pitiful and say need to pay to counter.. this is what happen in afew spa at bugis.. this trick used many time liao.. they jus put the money at the counter for safe keeping n collect the few hundred or thousand dollars at the end of the day or month.

This spa is a chopping board and was raided sometime ago and had to change name from sa sa spa to this current spa but used back the same location as many carrots go there due to the location easy to find parking space .

As for other pei Tao. The answer is YES. But have to depend on how thick is your wallet n which lady u go for.. For me I have stopped going to this spa after 3 tries. Cause I always believe in giving other ml in that particular outlet a try.. have many blacklisted spa in my books but if you guys notice I usually don't say anything until somebody reports as I don't like to spill the beans n break somebody's rice bowl unless they try to chop our fellow Singaporeans then I will share my experience.
Old 16-07-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

Thanks for warning bros. Was intro this spa and Angel by someone. Think twice now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1