The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bad experience at Un*q** Spa at rangoon rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
Thanks for warning bros. Was intro this spa and Angel by someone. Think twice now.
Very common as some r okt or bosses of spa in here where they will pm n intro girls to bring customers whom they feel ain't police to patronize their spa. They also spent alot of money on facebook and website promotions making our search for spa at the top when we using search engine.

U r the few smart ones whom will research n know what to do but there r still those whom will get tempted by the photoshop photos by the spa owner.
Old 18-07-2019, 05:53 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
Very common as some r okt or bosses of spa in here where they will pm n intro girls to bring customers whom they feel ain't police to patronize their spa. They also spent alot of money on facebook and website promotions making our search for spa at the top when we using search engine.

U r the few smart ones whom will research n know what to do but there r still those whom will get tempted by the photoshop photos by the spa owner.
Aiya.. Rangoon road spas are all trash one.

Apart from blacklist area by av, also blacklist area by samsters.

Only rabbits will walk in to hit the tree....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-07-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros... This Spa I see their facebook page the gals pretty. Linda suits my taste. Went down with another bro to try it out. Actual gal is pretty no doubt. Entrance is $60 per hour. Massage is average and service-wise is ok. GQ is expensive $80 for HJ. Nothing much to roam cos with uniform and never take off or anything. No FJ in shop. Small head did the thinking and deed was done and paid up left. Found out my bro's massage lady is SYT and HJ only $50. Damn the price is so much different and never return anymore cos there are better ones for that price.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
eric998 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeric998 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
This angel used to be from Ina Spa in bugis. Last time she provide FS for $150. Now $80 just for HJ and can’t even take off top? Damn not worth it
Tried Angel. She not interested to massage, just press here and there a while and GQ will be popped. Eager to complete the job and ate at least 10mins of the time.
Won’t return for sure. Those who tried can share?
Old 03-08-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric998 View Post
Tried Angel. She not interested to massage, just press here and there a while and GQ will be popped. Eager to complete the job and ate at least 10mins of the time.
Won’t return for sure. Those who tried can share?
the business is damn good, last week i went with two friends after a meal at nearby BKT, walk in without booking n was told to wait for 1 hour before got slot......
Old 03-08-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
the business is damn good, last week i went with two friends after a meal at nearby BKT, walk in without booking n was told to wait for 1 hour before got slot......
fully agree. not long ago, I book one of the ML in that spa and the receptionist told me she is free now, so I confirmed the appointment and said I will be there 30mins later.

As there is no traffic, I reach there 10mins earlier. However I was told she just got another customer and I need to wait for 1hr. WTF.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
Bros... This Spa I see their facebook page the gals pretty. Linda suits my taste. Went down with another bro to try it out. Actual gal is pretty no doubt. Entrance is $60 per hour. Massage is average and service-wise is ok. GQ is expensive $80 for HJ. Nothing much to roam cos with uniform and never take off or anything. No FJ in shop. Small head did the thinking and deed was done and paid up left. Found out my bro's massage lady is SYT and HJ only $50. Damn the price is so much different and never return anymore cos there are better ones for that price.
Ban this spa. Overpriced and bad attitude
Old 07-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
dun understand why $80 for HJ you also pay....

is it because she is pretty ? she sweet talk you , she tease you.....

even if she is all the above, i will still reject at $80.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
ChiaaMuiChieww has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

An online police report has been made on Unique Spa. Pls do not close this thread. Thanks.
Old 24-09-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Hercules2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHercules2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

damn i almost tried unique spa tonight, heng come here do check first.
Old 24-09-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Tried one called L*** before. Very $ faced
Old 25-09-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bros for the info, was also thinking whether to visit this spa. now can forget about it
Old 25-09-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tikaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m the carrot Loh kns. Last time don’t know this forum. Ownself go play.
Then found this on fb. First try massage 50. Hj50. Roam she say tip her later so I tip another 20. Total dmg 120.
Tried JoJo. qiqi(left). Yanyan. Lucy(left) Ni****. Alice.
Until I found this forum then go to other playground Liao.
Old 27-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 10
alexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to behold

A***l attitude is not as bad as what TS said. Overall she’s friendly.

Last edited by alexxxx; 29-09-2019 at 01:20 PM.
Old 28-09-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
guywonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguywonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I agree with alexxxx ,
her attitude not as bad as what TS said.
she is friendly , i also agree with the rest of the bro her massage not so good.
be gentle with her , some girls dont like it rough

Last edited by guywonder; 29-09-2019 at 12:20 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1