The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: "New" MP near famous fishhead steamboat

What’s the verdict on TPS ? Saw fb page and Yiyi looks really sweet wanna try but don’t want to blue balls
Old 12-08-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8 View Post
What’s the verdict on TPS ? Saw fb page and Yiyi looks really sweet wanna try but don’t want to blue balls
No GJ when I tried, but her massage is really quite solid. Will be going there when I just want some enjoyment without releasing especially if suspecting CO will check at night
Old 12-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Hercules2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHercules2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmmm.............camping, a prospect im interested in might be joining this spa...... any other bros tried this place? pm me pls.

thanks!
Old 13-08-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro. Will avoid then cos Blue balls is tough for seating down haha
Old 14-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8 View Post
Thanks bro. Will avoid then cos Blue balls is tough for seating down haha
I think I getting old Liao, now like prefer good teasing without shooting out, not like in the past can 1 day multiple times. Bro if you got such places where teasing is very good but no GQ can share? Don’t like places where if you turn down GQ then gotto see the blackface of Justice Bao.
Old 14-08-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Bro, I have one that still need to top up even if you can tahan without shooting out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
I think I getting old Liao, now like prefer good teasing without shooting out, not like in the past can 1 day multiple times. Bro if you got such places where teasing is very good but no GQ can share? Don’t like places where if you turn down GQ then gotto see the blackface of Justice Bao.
Old 14-08-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 20
GotBalls69 is one of the Best!GotBalls69 is one of the Best!GotBalls69 is one of the Best!GotBalls69 is one of the Best!

hi bros,

anyone knows if there's any happy ending @ coral wellness or TPS since they are near to each other? thanks!
Old 14-08-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
Bro, I have one that still need to top up even if you can tahan without shooting out.
Can PM details on dmg and location and ML description? Don’t mind tip if ML is my type but not if price is unreasonable
Old 16-08-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Bro, just pm you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Can PM details on dmg and location and ML description? Don’t mind tip if ML is my type but not if price is unreasonable
Old 19-08-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
Bro, just pm you.
Thanks bro, yet to try it but will let you know when got time to try
Old 24-08-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
Bourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haven't had a sexy massage me for a long time? Can I have contact pl?
Old 28-08-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

So that area used to be 2 clean 1 dirty. Actually there is one around that area also, beside a coffeeshop but last time was pure legit no dirty stuff. I just walked past and the place rebranded into a spa with dark glass. So it's now technically 2 clean 2 dirty ( 1 of them being on the other side) .
Tps and coral should be clean. I had a jg/hj from coral but it was done really sneakily so the feeling wasnt good.
Waiting for my fav to start work anew at tps so I can go find her. She's clean btw
Old 28-08-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
So that area used to be 2 clean 1 dirty. Actually there is one around that area also, beside a coffeeshop but last time was pure legit no dirty stuff. I just walked past and the place rebranded into a spa with dark glass. So it's now technically 2 clean 2 dirty ( 1 of them being on the other side) .
Tps and coral should be clean. I had a jg/hj from coral but it was done really sneakily so the feeling wasnt good.
Waiting for my fav to start work anew at tps so I can go find her. She's clean btw
Wah bro, u seem very familiar with that area. Can PM me who is your fav? I dropped by there a few days back and they said they have more ladies coming in soon. But overall feeling I get is it's also a clean place, but now my preference also slowly going towards having "clean" fun. Too much HJ at such places I think, now a bit no mood for all these liao.

Walked past one of their rooms and it seems that there is even a bed for washing hair? Not sure if they are going to offer wash hair services too... If so, I may be their regular
Old 06-09-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 12
currymee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are 4 MP. 1 confirm dirty just from the look itself. Thought both TPS and COW are dirty as well, since COW has ad in SBF.

The last 1 which is next to coffeeshop looks new and clean tho.

And saw 2 police there today. Be careful bro~
Old 11-09-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just walk past the shop. Police inside. All round up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1