The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unlimited HJ for 1h, No Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
Assuming no massage, he can 1 hand pcc, 1 hand hold $50 note
That is a smart way.
Old 07-08-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
I got this at several joints from several gals. Also depends on the chemistry between you and the gal.
In fact I never asked for this explicitly. I just ask them to massage only the front side, not the backside, and then I point to my belly area. For some gals this is a kind of hint.
Please don't pm me about this. Just feel the water and try.
This is also my exact experience. If you are a regular and chat with them about stuff all the time (and they laugh and are not serious) then my experience is they will accommodate requests like as many as possible in 1 hour, or the opposite - edging for 1 hour. I’m not referring to one ML, but several over the years. Chemistry is key. At least that’s what I’ve experienced.
Old 07-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
This is also my exact experience. If you are a regular and chat with them about stuff all the time (and they laugh and are not serious) then my experience is they will accommodate requests like as many as possible in 1 hour, or the opposite - edging for 1 hour. I’m not referring to one ML, but several over the years. Chemistry is key. At least that’s what I’ve experienced.
Correct, if you regular a few times until they know you by sight and expect your visit already then just request outright, no need shy, that is for teasing / hj joints. Tip the usual rate right from the start then they are more comfortable to comply, after all, paid already what.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Correct, if you regular a few times until they know you by sight and expect your visit already then just request outright, no need shy, that is for teasing / hj joints. Tip the usual rate right from the start then they are more comfortable to comply, after all, paid already what.
Correct - I’ve never nit picked or tried to shortchange. Treat with respect and take interest in them and it is reciprocal.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

shoot 1 time, walk out, shoot 2 times, walk out, shoot 3 times, crawl out, shoot 4 times, crawl out.

shoot 5 times, maybe got to be carried out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Even if you are a young stud, I believe the max you can go is only 3 shots within an hour.
Unless you have been storing your load since birth and only going to release them now. But you can’t sustain such release method for the long run, cos likely your tool will get damage.
Old 11-08-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold

Go Geylang overnight better la. Actually GL is by time. Probably can do unlimited within the time if the girl is ok with you.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonIight View Post
Hi bros,

New to this particular section of the forum & have a question:

Does anyone know if there is such thing as Unlimited HJ for 1h & No Massage?
Rapid shooter with quite a few rounds here haha
And if you could share ctc if available.

Thanks in advance
oh man...1 hr unlimited hand on didi means she has a tennis arm and you walk like John Wayne for 2 days
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1