The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 0
jetpack1976 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjetpack1976 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Good Clean Massage in CBD

I started a thread earlier about a great ML but the thread was deleted. I have wanted to asked Bros here if they have any good contacts to recommend or share about good clean ML who is really skilled in strong tuina in the CBD area.

Too much work making spine ache. If got GQ also can lar. I understand they need to make a living but sometimes when body ache, really no mood then the whole atmosphere turn sour after rejecting.

Lets start a discussion about where to go in CBD area. Really need good massage after working hours.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Re: Good Clean Massage in CBD

There’s this place along Tras Street, quite popular and relatively affordable. It’s 100% clean because they have male masseuses too.
Old 07-08-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
gangsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

100am tcm actually quite ok. 2nd floor and 4th floor got 1 each. Legit tcm, can claim one if your company insurance covers.
Old 19-09-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tjg Pagar have??????
Old 23-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Not sure where to post this but recently discovered a spa right in a commercial building which is short walk from raffles mrt station! Imagine can go for massage during lunch time!

Went to reccee the place and to my surprise, saw some lady in plain clothes opening the door.... And the spa actually occupies the entire floor... the gers are not to my liking so I did not try. But base on my experience this place I think sure have something... Spa looks rundown and sleezy from the outside
Hahaahah

Senior bros who wanna try this place can PM me. Else those with syt big boobs HJ only can PM me for exchange... And of cos not someone I already knew
Old 23-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Ygetarts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a place and ML that I regularly visit in Chinatown. One of the few clean joints in Chinatown and ML is young and decent looking. Msg me for contact if you're interested in strong and clean massage
Old 23-09-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Not sure where to post this but recently discovered a spa right in a commercial building which is short walk from raffles mrt station! Imagine can go for massage during lunch time!

Went to reccee the place and to my surprise, saw some lady in plain clothes opening the door.... And the spa actually occupies the entire floor... the gers are not to my liking so I did not try. But base on my experience this place I think sure have something... Spa looks rundown and sleezy from the outside
Hahaahah

Senior bros who wanna try this place can PM me. Else those with syt big boobs HJ only can PM me for exchange... And of cos not someone I already knew
The boss has 2 shops within close proximity. Got one big neh neh PRC .

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 23-09-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ygetarts View Post
I have a place and ML that I regularly visit in Chinatown. One of the few clean joints in Chinatown and ML is young and decent looking. Msg me for contact if you're interested in strong and clean massage
Chinatown point?
Old 23-09-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Ygetarts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Chinatown point?
Nope. Somewhere near to Chinatown market
Old 24-09-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 0
jetpack1976 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjetpack1976 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros have recommendations around Maxwell area?

I working around there. Want to just walk in and do a nice massage once a week
Old 24-09-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro you got pm, +23 to you also

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 26-09-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Nope. Somewhere near to Chinatown market

Sago street?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1