The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILF PRC cleaners - have you bedded any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawd View Post
Have meh? I'm there regularly since 2019 for work only have 1 short hair, slim milf always manning the toilets
she been there since 2016 . long hair slim milf.
Old 23-05-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
My office got 1 viet cleaner that make me want to upz. But dont dare to make the first step.

From all the experience and success, here will try to talk to her.
Just go for it and write fr here, cheers!
Old 28-05-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
she been there since 2016 . long hair slim milf.
The one with 1 missing tooth ah? Hahaha
Old 24-07-2023, 01:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
geodude9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need advice from senior bros here. Recently bumped into a new PRC cleaner in my office building. Early 40s milfy looking. I took her number on the pretext of asking for cleaning quotation but not sure how to proceed further as we're not actually looking for a cleaner. Based on working hours and I'm mostly WFH, very hard to bump into each other to make small talk. Thinking of geh siao ask her recommend chinese food places to bring my foreign clients, then thank her by asking her out for dinner. Any bros got better idea and advice and how to follow up?
Old 24-07-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geodude9 View Post
Need advice from senior bros here. Recently bumped into a new PRC cleaner in my office building. Early 40s milfy looking. I took her number on the pretext of asking for cleaning quotation but not sure how to proceed further as we're not actually looking for a cleaner. Based on working hours and I'm mostly WFH, very hard to bump into each other to make small talk. Thinking of geh siao ask her recommend chinese food places to bring my foreign clients, then thank her by asking her out for dinner. Any bros got better idea and advice and how to follow up?
why waste time? straight away tell her very pretty & sexy, you cannot tahan, wanna piak her.
if she no angry & no block you, wish you good piak & share FR here.
else, just move on
Old 24-07-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
why waste time? straight away tell her very pretty & sexy, you cannot tahan, wanna piak her.
else, just move on
So Notty!!!
Old 24-07-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 1
YoYoBall is a glorious beacon of lightYoYoBall is a glorious beacon of lightYoYoBall is a glorious beacon of lightYoYoBall is a glorious beacon of lightYoYoBall is a glorious beacon of lightYoYoBall is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
else, just move on
Naughty monkey
Old 24-07-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by geodude9 View Post
You already got your game plan to ask her out for dinner. Just have drinks during dinner then find a place to rest lor.

But where to rest depends on you and your wallet liao. All you need is a small space, according to one of our ministers 🤣
Old 24-07-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 0
newnoobieee is one of the Best!newnoobieee is one of the Best!newnoobieee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
You already got your game plan to ask her out for dinner. Just have drinks during dinner then find a place to rest lor.

But where to rest depends on you and your wallet liao. All you need is a small space, according to one of our ministers 🤣
haha what do you mean with small space? for fucking?
Old 25-07-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
norturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well I haven't tried bedding any MILF PRC cleaners.. but ran into one occasionally while I am working there near alexandra central. There's a milf (short hair) cleaner who's around 35-40 years old with pretty nice assets.. she's really open and is always walking in and out of the washroom without minding to see sausages accidentally

Last edited by norturn; 25-07-2023 at 11:47 PM. Reason: added further details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1