The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2016, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!
Good find at bendemeer road

Have been driving pass this road for quite some time and had notice this massage shop with its neon light stating its opened.

Finally got chance to try it out when it and realize it's a 1 lady shop asked for 30 mins for $30. Started chatting with her and found out that's she's actually Vietnamese but spoke decent Chinese so communication is not an issue.

Name: lyn
Looks: 6 or 7/10 small size
Boobs: at least a C
Massage 7/10

Her skills were quite alright and as I was wearing disposable underwear and she ask whether am I uncomfortable as I was big size and stretching the underwear once I said yes she immediately tore off and remove it. And she started massaging my groin area and asked me the GQ. I ask her how much she just mentioned $50 for HJ. I agreed and she started slowly, her hands were good and I wasn't sure auto roam was allowed and I just relax and let her do her job

Something which I didn't encounter before was after I exploded she asked whether do I need help cleaning up, I said yes and she got a towel and some soap and started soaping my D*** area with warm water. Well this type of service I didn't encounter before and I just lie down and let her clean up for me.

After that I just gave her $50 for the job well done and I had RTM her 3 times. The last 2 times I got bolder and unclasp her bra and remove her top and started roaming at least a C cup I think. I would always tell her to do the deed as I wanted to enjoy slowly. Asked her is there other services provided she mentioned that bj is $100 and fj is $130 which I think is Abit on the high side so I rather stick to my hj

Pardon me for the lengthy post. Bros interested can pm and up me too
Me and we can share contacts. Cheers

Last edited by xAhKingx; 12-05-2016 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Adding details
Old 12-05-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
1tikopek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy1tikopek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Good find at bendemeer road

Share please
Old 12-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAhKingx View Post
Have been driving pass this road for quite some time and had notice this massage shop with its neon light stating its opened.

Finally got chance to try it out when it and realize it's a 1 lady shop asked for 30 mins for $30. Started chatting with her and found out that's she's actually Vietnamese but spoke decent Chinese so communication is not an issue.

Name: lyn
Looks: 6 or 7/10 small size
Boobs: at least a C
Massage 7/10

Her skills were quite alright and as I was wearing disposable underwear and she ask whether am I uncomfortable as I was big size and stretching the underwear once I said yes she immediately tore off and remove it. And she started massaging my groin area and asked me the GQ. I ask her how much she just mentioned $50 for HJ. I agreed and she started slowly, her hands were good and I wasn't sure auto roam was allowed and I just relax and let her do her job

Something which I didn't encounter before was after I exploded she asked whether do I need help cleaning up, I said yes and she got a towel and some soap and started soaping my D*** area with warm water. Well this type of service I didn't encounter before and I just lie down and let her clean up for me.

After that I just gave her $50 for the job well done and I had RTM her 3 times. The last 2 times I got bolder and unclasp her bra and remove her top and started roaming at least a C cup I think. I would always tell her to do the deed as I wanted to enjoy slowly. Asked her is there other services provided she mentioned that bj is $100 and fj is $130 which I think is Abit on the high side so I rather stick to my hj

Pardon me for the lengthy post. Bros interested can pm and up me too
Me and we can share contacts. Cheers
is it the same shop where lisa used to be??
Old 12-05-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
is it the same shop where lisa used to be??
Not sure bro. Heard from the ml she's usually the only one is the shop
Old 12-05-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

Managed to replied all pms
Old 12-05-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, good FR.... please share..there are a lot of spas around there and hard to find one with good service
Old 13-05-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 15
yuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to all

share location pls
Old 13-05-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
whycee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upped your pt. share contact pls bro
Old 13-05-2016, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Good find at bendemeer road

Bro can share ctc and location.
Old 13-05-2016, 06:14 AM
Samster

Another round of pm replied
Old 13-05-2016, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute
Bro, appreciate if you can pm location. Thanks.
Old 13-05-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
michael_jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Good find at bendemeer road

Bro

I would like to try . . .can share location and ctc with me

Thanks in advance.
Old 13-05-2016, 08:50 AM
Samster

I received a lot pms and I try to clear them asap. Sorry bros if I missed out some
Old 13-05-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

ts good find, maybe we can try to neg to 100 hehe, thanks

ups +8, happy weekend
Old 13-05-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
ts good find, maybe we can try to neg to 100 hehe, thanks

ups +8, happy weekend
Thanks bro. Do give fr if you visited her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1