The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tribal_Hawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KTY Index (katoey index) at all time low.. where are all the LBs hiding?

have not been reporting recently so feel compelled to share my latest 'round island survey. bloody wild goose chase as all LBs seem to have disappeared. should have known better than to go hunting on a tuesday but heres the rundown

finished work at six and started drinking with some colleagues. when everyone left around 8pm, was left high and dry and wondering where to chiong

was early so went back office to browse VS. way lau, bunch of filipinas offering but none looked passable, so decided to wait

9.45pm perfect timing, all the LBs should be reporting to OT around this time. when i arrived:

DISASTER. romeo had 5 lbs, mostly draped around some 50year old washed up angmos. sibey sian. only one passable one belle but she was postop and had have pumped her a couple of times before and not really keen.

10:30 went up to crazy horse.ARRGH worse. 3 lbs only, they swung by and "haarlo, i mongolian/chinese/korean mix but stay in hatyai"

had had har. whatever. if you are a ugly LB from thailand, you just say it, no need to pretend mixed and exotic all that shit. i told her that and they promptly turned. thank goodness

cut loss. around 11pm now. i have had quite some luck at a certain bus stop not far from my location (hint, 2 mins walk) and the magic hours seem to be weekday 11pm+, so went over and staked out for a while.

OMG, not a single piece of action wandering around. SIGH

11.30 now. thinking: this should be a good time for the malay LBs reporting to geylang, so doubled over to G-land(also didn't see a single one outside OT while i was there)

11:45 WAH LAU. 3 fat LBs on 18. one short fat one and 2 probably from china on L16. not a single passable one.

Where have all the LBs gone? was almost tempted by a china girl (tall, long legs) wearing a white dress who flashed me her sheer panties as i drove by but i soldiered on

midnight. OK, running out of options fast. was thinking" can chiong the bloody rowell gates" but couldn't stomach the memory of the stinking rooms...PASS

last hope. sistas at CV should be either turning up or already have done first round. so sped down to carpark.

12.30am FINALLY. did a round and checked out options: not much to shout about. there were 3 standing at the side, one got moon face but nice legs. one was ugly as puke. and then just as i was about to give up hope and go home with blue balls, turned the corner and was a vision from heaven. Trusty Sandy dolled up like one of those ah lians from BUGIS/heeren/ngee ann poly.

WOOHOOO, she was wearing mini skirt and white top, looked surprisingly chip (i think she lost weight). haizz post op and she doesn't do anal so bo pain, beggars can't be chooser at this time.

parked, walked to her unit round the corner and pumped away. threw her legs behind her ears (ALMOST lol) and pumped away... when climaxing, whipped out from her 'pussy' and tore off condom and unloaded in her moaning mouth

all in all, was a big round island hunt with absolutely nothing to show for it. for the brudders out there. one piece of advice. Forget about LB hunting on tuesdays, was goddam dead

8/10 good fuck as usual. her 'pussy' was decently tight and deep
Old 18-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 15
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of
Re: KTY Index (katoey index) at all time low.. where are all the LBs hiding?

Upped Sandy a few times...nice & friendly LB...
Old 18-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had a laugh while reading this. Thanks bro for posting about your frustrations... I can't believe someone would go to ALL the ladyboy hotspots in singapore, short of rowell, just to find action. Oh okay, you forgot woodlands too. Haha!

I wonder why the numbers are so low at both CR and CH. That said, I think it's really not worth it to chiong in singapore anymore. Compared to thailand, the prices are just way too high. Hop on a plane for a holiday man!
Old 18-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Samster

hahahaha

decided to 'do' all the spots in 1 night for the hell of it
somebody must occasionally do the big 'survey' mah, for the benefit of all bros

agree the standard cannot make it liao, much more fun if you fly out to chiong
Old 18-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

by the way, the theory is that a lot of them went back for songkran festival, which just passed i think. that would explain the low number of thai LBs available

oh by the way, some bros would probably be interested in this youtube video.

this is from the kickoff of Ms Tiffanys 2012 - LB lovers fantasy girls all gathered in 1 place

there's 2 familiar faces I've pumped before inside. will keep it a secret for now HAHAHAHA maybe one of them will win WOOOOHOO
Old 19-04-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_Hawk View Post
by the way, the theory is that a lot of them went back for songkran festival, which just passed i think. that would explain the low number of thai LBs available

oh by the way, some bros would probably be interested in this youtube video.

this is from the kickoff of Ms Tiffanys 2012 - LB lovers fantasy girls all gathered in 1 place

there's 2 familiar faces I've pumped before inside. will keep it a secret for now HAHAHAHA maybe one of them will win WOOOOHOO
I was told by one LB before that those who have worked in sex industry are not allowed to take part in Tiffany's. And she was a runner-up or 2nd runner-up in 07-09 (one of those years, I forget). Thus, she didn't work in thailand, and did her business here =D

She was one of the best i've ever had. Expensive, but worth every cent. Now in New York doing modelling. WOOO!

Anyway, there are equivalent talents available in BKK, Pattaya, Phuket. Bros, my advice is to save up, make a trip there and then have the ones you aim here in OT, at a small percentage of the price.
Old 19-04-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxdune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my GAWD..they are GORGEOUS!
Old 19-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 15
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

The lady @time:1.09 to 1.11 she's awesome!!!
Old 20-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

Proved Bro Tribal_Hawk right... Went down recently to OT... Romeo had a small stable of LBs available. Not sure how many are pre-op. Doesn't look optimistic.

20 at the most according to one of the girls there. I only counted around 12 or so. However, some real quality ones. 3-5 that are really good. Crazy Horse looked even more sparse though.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

update on KTY Index. recently shot up much higher recently

went down to G-land L16 and wow, there was a big crowd of LBs near the kopitiam where the lousy china LBs used to hang out

about 8 from vietnam and 2 or 3 from laos, around half passable and worth checking out. also nice crowd of malay LBs hanging out lower down the road near Guillimard rd entrance, 2 really stunning ones. in the end, after browsing decided to have viet tonight

sat down at a table beside the road and took my time to choose, decided on one from vietnam, really skinny called 'Nut'

man 'she' can fuck. really small cock and she massaged me naked before we start. deep throat very good standard even for ladyboys and when time came, she struggled to take my big cock in the ass but very willing to please

paid 8 bucks for room and 50 to lb

downside: really fucking lousy room that they use as a base for servicing customer, have to walk down the side alley behind temple to access and I'm still shuddering at the memory of the lousy room with attached cubicle toilet

while i was fucking though, there was a LB being banged next door and she was moaning and screaming like there was no tomorrow, really good stereo. i wonder who that was hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1