The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 1
riperoni69420 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterriperoni69420 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Recommendations for Massage Ladies that shower together and DFK?

Preferably those that are closed rooms with built-in shower.

I'm a sucker for erotic, highly sensual massages. Don't even need penetration (though that's a bonus of course). Showering together and making out with a flirty, playful ML who knows how to dial up the sensuality to the max is what gets me going.

Not really too fussed about age of ML. Anything 20-50 works. Better if they can speak some English.
Old 12-01-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
TkSlvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by riperoni69420 View Post

I'm a sucker for erotic, highly sensual massages. Don't even need penetration (though that's a bonus of course). Showering together and making out with a flirty, playful ML who knows how to dial up the sensuality to the max is what gets me going.

Not really too fussed about age of ML. Anything 20-50 works. Better if they can speak some English.
Cannot recommend anything in sg, but hanoi damn power. Whole spa to yourself and treat you like king. J nuru Spa is where it is at. Bath tub together with young hot ml. (Even got option to bathe with two girls hehe). DFK until want to pop. Speak good English too. Ahh... Good memories.
Old 12-01-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Recommendations for Massage Ladies that shower together and DFK?

Quote:

% over 100
Old 12-01-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

go dome 1. check with okt 1st. some provide good massage
Old 12-01-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays not even FL will do tat
Old 12-01-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 863 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Since Cat1 and Cat3 joints do not allow ML to strip fully
Regardless of Cat1 or Cat3 joints NO MLs are allowed to strip at all

Was wondering am i right to say that? ..
Old 12-01-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Regardless of Cat1 or Cat3 joints NO MLs are allowed to strip at all

Was wondering am i right to say that? ..
By rule n law is NO .... but then hor ..... go by SAF code of conduct ..... if u read thru u find
Old 12-01-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Go for OWO shops if you want to find ML that can fully stripped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
By rule n law is NO .... but then hor ..... go by SAF code of conduct ..... if u read thru u find
But then hor, am talking abt Cat1 and Cat3 joints la ..

And hor, Cat1 & Cat3 joints are legits joints leh, can strip arh? partially? fully? ..

Of coz those OWO & illicit joints(regardless of any Cat) anything oso can la, tio bo? ..
Old 12-01-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

tried b4 bath together and dfk and blah blah but was last customer and after closing hours. Whole place to ourselves. I think that one is cat 3? Didn't even know about this cat system until recently got educated by a ml. Anyway I feel best bet is try dome 1 like one said ask okt for details.
Old 12-01-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
spermy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Geylang licensed house provides that
This is very true...haha
Old 12-01-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermy View Post
This is very true...haha
Unfortunately not many ppl noe that ..
Old 12-01-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

riperoni69420 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterriperoni69420 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back from a session with Vivi from a Massage Parlour around Geylang (from this thread: https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=937091).

Man did this lady check all my boxes. She's ridiculously hard-working and was nothing but smiles all throughout. Her English is decent-ish too.

It started with her coming into the room and slyly shutting the door behind her, followed by us making out passionately. We stripped and went into the shower. Shower pod was small but we made do.

She spent a solid 15 minutes just giving Oral (bbbj). 69'd too and she was very responsive to getting licked. Penetrated for a bit. Finished off with a HJ because I was too tired for penetration. When I came, she took the entire load in her mouth and then spat it out in the shower haha.

Lovely lady and I totally agree with the guys in linked thread calling her a hidden gem. Damage was about $160 for an hour, which is ridiculously good value for money if you ask me.
Old 13-01-2024, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sglonelyguy shi Shi usually provides massage and juagen. She will usually wear lingerie so if you go south and make her wet, can shower together. Usually I make her pussy very wet and then she invites me to clamp my cock in between her ass crack and do like BF. Usually too shiok and cum onto her ass. Then go toilet together and shower. That is when I usually push her against the shower screen and grind her for round 2.

The other is this horny MILF, Esther in boon Keng. Her pussy will squirt if you eat her. Then after that can go into toilet and play…
Old 15-01-2024, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
But then hor, am talking abt Cat1 and Cat3 joints la ..

And hor, Cat1 & Cat3 joints are legits joints leh, can strip arh? partially? fully? ..

Of coz those OWO & illicit joints(regardless of any Cat) anything oso can la, tio bo? ..
Can you educate us on the different cats of joints?
Old 09-02-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Sglonelyguy shi Shi usually provides massage and juagen. She will usually wear lingerie so if you go south and make her wet, can shower together. Usually I make her pussy very wet and then she invites me to clamp my cock in between her ass crack and do like BF. Usually too shiok and cum onto her ass. Then go toilet together and shower. That is when I usually push her against the shower screen and grind her for round 2.

The other is this horny MILF, Esther in boon Keng. Her pussy will squirt if you eat her. Then after that can go into toilet and play…
Can share Esther's contact bro?

Her listing not there on sglonelyguy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1