The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 12
jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon1982 View Post
She work at Ye Zhi spa. Basement
Really missed Jenny. She is really good and can give a very good ending.
Old 25-02-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
sammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjknight View Post
visit her bro..
Old 25-02-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

Anybody knows if yz spa has shower facilities?
Old 27-02-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
Anybody knows if yz spa has shower facilities?
they do have shower facilities
Old 28-02-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 14
ricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Thanks bro for sharing of the contact.

However this is a warning for bro who consider to give her a try.

1. Haircut $10, very simple hair wash $10, also claimed that for propose change of hairstyle supposed to cost another $15 which she will waive off. Mind you, it's she the one who suggest for me to make some change to my style, which it's nothing much different from my existing style.

2. Claim that she is a doctor back then and she is good at TCM, as such I took up her offer for 30min massage for neck and back area at $30/30min. Upon lay down, within 5min she start to introduce her baojian skill, and ask if I would like to try as she don't usually offer to other, haha like I believe lor, but I just wanna see what tricks she have so just agreed with it. She say for that she will need to apply some medication oil which cost another $30!!! Told her I can go w/o that, but she keep persisting that it will help her to perform better and even reduce the price to $15, ok I give in. And while doing the so call baojian, keep hinting me about how her customer tips her for her service...and seeing that I didn't respond, she then say she leave it to me to decide how much to tips her later.

3. I will leave out some other details here. And after the service, she took out a calculator to calculate the total amount that I need to pay. $10 (haircut) + $10 (wash) + $50 (massage) which she say coz I took up the baojian and $15 (for that stupid oil, basically just normal oil lah). And ask me how much tips I wanna give her. I just pass her $100 and she immediately reply in a disappointed note that meaning her tips is just $15 lor. I told her yes and just chao.

In summary, the haircut standard is acceptable but the washing is way overpriced. She is too talkative and very very fake and irritating as throughout the whole session, she keep mentioning about money. The baojian is just kinda teasing lah, and she will keep trying to increase the price. So try at your own risk.......
This type really spoil mood... Keep asking for more and more
Old 02-03-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

Anyone knows what time does yezi spa open?
Old 02-03-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15395 / Power: 25
Passerbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Thanks bro for sharing of the contact.

However this is a warning for bro who consider to give her a try.

1. Haircut $10, very simple hair wash $10, also claimed that for propose change of hairstyle supposed to cost another $15 which she will waive off. Mind you, it's she the one who suggest for me to make some change to my style, which it's nothing much different from my existing style.

2. Claim that she is a doctor back then and she is good at TCM, as such I took up her offer for 30min massage for neck and back area at $30/30min. Upon lay down, within 5min she start to introduce her baojian skill, and ask if I would like to try as she don't usually offer to other, haha like I believe lor, but I just wanna see what tricks she have so just agreed with it. She say for that she will need to apply some medication oil which cost another $30!!! Told her I can go w/o that, but she keep persisting that it will help her to perform better and even reduce the price to $15, ok I give in. And while doing the so call baojian, keep hinting me about how her customer tips her for her service...and seeing that I didn't respond, she then say she leave it to me to decide how much to tips her later.

3. I will leave out some other details here. And after the service, she took out a calculator to calculate the total amount that I need to pay. $10 (haircut) + $10 (wash) + $50 (massage) which she say coz I took up the baojian and $15 (for that stupid oil, basically just normal oil lah). And ask me how much tips I wanna give her. I just pass her $100 and she immediately reply in a disappointed note that meaning her tips is just $15 lor. I told her yes and just chao.

In summary, the haircut standard is acceptable but the washing is way overpriced. She is too talkative and very very fake and irritating as throughout the whole session, she keep mentioning about money. The baojian is just kinda teasing lah, and she will keep trying to increase the price. So try at your own risk.......
Should be the OMO saloon at L1 GMT . ( correct me if I’m wrong )
Haircut & wash is ok . Normal standard .
The “ massage “ and ++ I have no positive comments .
Old 02-03-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

yo bro, please pm me this thai spa shop contact. i love to try out soon
thanks!!
B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Been there before, sometimes if lucky can get chio ML.
Old 02-03-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
diao1166 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelover View Post
I recommendation #B1 Ye Zi Spa Look for Ms Jenny. She’s very friendly & bubbly got natural bust of 38C, great curvy figure very good at massaging & great service attitude. The spa is speckle span, relaxing back ground music & clean shower. Brothers from all round the world must drop by Singapore’s golden mile tower #B1-58, Beach Road S199589. The rates is very reasonable $50 for 1hour full body massage + $50. Tel: 62913378
bro $50 for 1hour massage and +50 for?HJ or BJ? Thanks
Old 04-03-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjknight View Post
if she really that good, no need you guys here to advertise for her lah
Old 10-03-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 14
ricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Was there just now.. Saw her but didn't go in as rushing
Old 16-03-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
. hahaha well well....
Old 16-03-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iKiaTioZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigbitties1 View Post
Is ye zi Spa still a one woman operation only?
For OWO spa, does she lock the main door and attend to the customer?
Old 17-03-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
火云邪神 古剑魂 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to visit Jenny again lately as my whole body was aching all over. As usual her massage skills was good and satisfying as ever, my whole body was relaxed after she worked her magic on me.

In the process of the massage , Jenny performed Hai Di Lao Yue on me and i must admit that it was one of the most teasing and erotic experience i had so far. In additional to Hai Di Lao Yue, Jenny also took time to do a buttock massage. Never did i expect that the various acupuncture points she pressed could have such an arousing effect. One word to describe it, SONG!

Will be making time to go down again next week!
Old 18-03-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
coolandy79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scout around and managed to find Jenny

Her look is pretty, curvy and have lovely pair of cup C tits( describes by brothers here)

Paid 50 for an hour massage,in the end is 1.5 hour extend without any extra charges. Massage was good, well pressed with strength. A chatty lady will make you feel comfortable. Places is clean and neat.
Figure is superb even though she wear a t shirt, can't hide her knockers.

Service is good overall. Will come back for cupping

It a clean place with good and really well pressed massage. So bro don't expect others thing from her, go for a decent and excellent massage can't be wrong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread