The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wuhan flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
i am curious of the numbers we will see in 2021 on China.
ha u wont know unless they close 1 eye like thw "Great Leap" really leap a lot est min 20 millions death

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 12-06-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wuhan flu

Death or infection number kinda hard to estimate. Like the USA aircraft carrier. It was only after antibodies check that they know actually 60% of the crew was already having the antibodies for the virus which mean they already have the virus but show no symptoms and is already cure from it.

And another recent case a patient died of heart condition only to find out he actually have covid after his death.

You will never really find out how many actual number already have the virus or really die from the virus or not.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1