The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-08-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
thats wonderful news.. made my weekend!! haha
Haha let's not get others too excited yet..don't forget she is pants wearing SN. But I am a fan of hers, will definitely continue to visit her..so long she keeps CBJ in her menu. Great news indeed 👍
Old 13-08-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Visited her long ago and imo her look is plain Jane, not sure if got any changes. Experience also so so then. Look forward to your MR, if you have tried, to see if my standard is too high or theirs too..
Looks like more views about her popping up, which are similar to yours. Likely will give her a miss.
Old 13-08-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Normally I book 2 hr with her at 220.

Wow, your neck and shoulder can take her strong hands?

Or there are more than that....
Old 13-08-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha let's not get others too excited yet..don't forget she is pants wearing SN. But I am a fan of hers, will definitely continue to visit her..so long she keeps CBJ in her menu. Great news indeed ��
she does gain some weight after 2 yrs, nonetheless once start operation likely will slim down over time.

Last edited by ulysses84; 13-08-2022 at 11:30 AM. Reason: ©®7️⃣
Old 13-08-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Haha let's not get others too excited yet..don't forget she is pants wearing SN. But I am a fan of hers, will definitely continue to visit her..so long she keeps CBJ in her menu. Great news indeed 👍
Better not to discuss too much about her service package now cos sure got WK feeding her with details of our discussion in this forums.
So Let’s wait till she settle down, for sure she will update her WC again…

Me No action for this weekend… really not many good SYT deserves my multiple RTM…

You guy have a Nice enjoyable weekend….
Old 13-08-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=ulysses84;21544518]Looks] like new sobriquet is call LaLa.[/QUOTE
Which xiao xiao a? Hoping is the one stay with Huizi last time.
Old 13-08-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=LoveGru;21545786]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Looks like new sobriquet is call LaLa.[/QUOTE
Which xiao xiao a? Hoping is the one stay with Huizi last time.
wait for her listing, should not be long.
Old 13-08-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=ulysses84;21545802]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post

wait for her listing, should not be long.
Oh saw the picture. Not the one I was hoping la..
Hahaha..
Old 13-08-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 14
fishinthesea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/cheryl-massage/

Anyone tried before? Very wary with slg now as havent stepped on a few land mine. Want try change it up from the og bbbj princess
Old 13-08-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Always wanted to know this so can anyone enlighten me on what does WK stands for? i roughly know that it means something like the ML's supporter or something like that..
Old 13-08-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Better not to discuss too much about her service package now cos sure got WK feeding her with details of our discussion in this forums.
So Let’s wait till she settle down, for sure she will update her WC again…
Agree. Sure hope she will do the "right" thing, instead of follow some unwanted trend. She's a very good service provider based on my own experience with her, if she wants to shortchange would probably have done so in her previous stint when her good jiemei An Xin pulled that stunt. Fingers crossed!
Old 13-08-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
she does gain some weight after 2 yrs, nonetheless once start operation likely will slim down over time.
Haha won't be a deal breaker for me. Just like her demeanor and service standards
Old 13-08-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

White knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Always wanted to know this so can anyone enlighten me on what does WK stands for? i roughly know that it means something like the ML's supporter or something like that..
Old 13-08-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
White Knights my fren..whom usually (but not necessarily always) also double up as "2-5 kia", share the rumblings here with their beloved ML in the hope of earning brownie points.
Old 13-08-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha won't be a deal breaker for me. Just like her demeanor and service standards
of coz not, have such a fond memories of her, not to forget her sis XWZ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1