The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
boinkboink666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need help identifying WL

Hi bros,

I need help from the experienced bros here. In this video, there is a WL @ 0:30 secs mark. I was her regular customer since I was 18 (11 years with her). She gave me her name and phone number but after old phone spoil totally lost it. I was hoping any of the experienced bros here can help me identify her. I really miss her alot.

And I know this might be asking too much, but if anyone got her number or social media, can DM me? I want to know at least if she is doing fine back home in M'sia. Also if possible, help her out with $$$. Normally, I'd go few times a month to visit her. Hopefully she is doing fine. That's all I want to know.

Would appreciate if anyone can help.
Old 18-11-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need help identifying WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinkboink666 View Post
Hi bros,

I need help from the experienced bros here. In this video, there is a WL @ 0:30 secs mark. I was her regular customer since I was 18 (11 years with her). She gave me her name and phone number but after old phone spoil totally lost it. I was hoping any of the experienced bros here can help me identify her. I really miss her alot.

And I know this might be asking too much, but if anyone got her number or social media, can DM me? I want to know at least if she is doing fine back home in M'sia. Also if possible, help her out with $$$. Normally, I'd go few times a month to visit her. Hopefully she is doing fine. That's all I want to know.

Would appreciate if anyone can help.

jenny yeah i used to go to her 3 shots in day separate timing. 40 for all bbbj ar and cim
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1