The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom
Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

Think government now clamp down on them. Hope all bad apples go away
Old 02-08-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
Teppanyaki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTeppanyaki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=800399

fucking cb okt exchange123 go raid their shop. 269 jalan besar and 251 jalan besar.

ask forum to block me from commenting on his thread.
Old 27-08-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tanklisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chundaye View Post
Can totally relate sia. I last time kanna one ugly Thailand girl who looks like a ghost sia. Black teeth and bad hair somemore. Nb. I thot I was gonna die there sia. Somemore at those Lok kok Geylang hotel. Nb. I call OKT that girl differs from pic. He says want reject can, but at least pay girl $50 for effort lo. Wa lan eh. Cb heartless OKT.
Omg just happened to me burn my pocket haiz hard earn money gone. Haiz
Old 03-09-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
most of these china stable provide fake pics.

please use common sense, how can these super model look alikes be charging only 120-150.

they using these tactics to lure customers only. most give very very bad services. less than 15 mins the session is over.
That's true. So I rather save $ go random spa and try to see got HJ.
At least consolation i get to have massage.
Old 21-09-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom

How's the scene nowadays? My friend told me they r still using fake Photoshop pictures?😂
Old 21-09-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimpom View Post
How's the scene nowadays? My friend told me they r still using fake Photoshop pictures?😂
some using pics that are not their own already...
Old 21-09-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Exactly.
Common sense and also when you arrive.. If not the same person just walk away. At least you just wasted time and eliminated one fake post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
most of these china stable provide fake pics.

please use common sense, how can these super model look alikes be charging only 120-150.

they using these tactics to lure customers only. most give very very bad services. less than 15 mins the session is over.
Old 19-11-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimpom View Post
Yes, the trend is not gonna stop
Old 28-11-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
doublekeen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Common rule of thumb -50% off every rating. Its a 15-20 mins including before and after showers don't expect anything more. If you train your stamina and can endure past 30 strokes you will see her attitude change to be extremely impatient.

Does not matter how good you look or how big you think you are. Ladies are here to make as much $ as humanly possible.

Lastly, don't expect too much, just aim to cum and leave a happy person. Else like what one an old wise senior told me if you are going to bitch and whine, hold the $150 in one hand use the other hand to HJ yourself after you cum thank me for the good advise.
Old 20-12-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come

all are aunties in their 40s ++ charging rmb $50 in their country but come here charge ah nai $150 sg for milk only.

lor 22 geyang hotel min wah hotel whole building of aunties. please don go waste time fake pictures seen b4 covid, same like $$$$$$s
Old 28-12-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!

To be honest, I don't mind fake pics, coz I have been conditioned to take all pics posted with a very large handful of salt. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised by them, most time I have expected it.

However, what I can't stand is the bait and switch. In the picture is one person, then when open door, it is another one totally different woman. The last one I went to was with the beauty castle stable at the shitty hotel in Geylang. Sumore had to audacity to ask for more money. And then when I leave bad review on the site, they deleted the review.
Old 28-12-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseexxdrive View Post
all are aunties in their 40s ++ charging rmb $50 in their country but come here charge ah nai $150 sg for milk only.

lor 22 geyang hotel min wah hotel whole building of aunties. please don go waste time fake pictures seen b4 covid, same like $$$$$$s
just stop patronising D2 and 找五姨手撸就好啦! a.k.a. DIY
Old 29-12-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

101% with you on this one bro

Even worse, have to think carefully before rejecting because the bait & switch FL might black ball your hp no. on the FLs data base

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryscribe View Post
To be honest, I don't mind fake pics, coz I have been conditioned to take all pics posted with a very large handful of salt. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised by them, most time I have expected it.

However, what I can't stand is the bait and switch. In the picture is one person, then when open door, it is another one totally different woman. The last one I went to was with the beauty castle stable at the shitty hotel in Geylang. Sumore had to audacity to ask for more money. And then when I leave bad review on the site, they deleted the review.
Old 04-01-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
maskrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/yy-massage/

To all Bros, this is fake picture. Real person is an old granny. I can see many Bros still fall in her honey trap.

Old granny, bad service and bad attitude. Proceed with cautions, unless bros have fetish in old granny looks.
Old 18-01-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Just beware of the g e y l a n g 666 site. I just saw the website so many fl at upper thomson and all at same address. Out of curosity i made a booking and replied same address. Just choose one and go to see, as expected the shop only 4 fl age around late 30s to 40s. Zero alike and they try to collect money at door steps saying fl is inside but is actually them. They manage many hp numbers with different posting to cheat people going using many fake pics accounts…avoid those upper thomson joint at 5 thomson ridge

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1