The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 12-11-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiesandcream View Post
https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4274

I really wished I didn't have to write this fr but for the safety and mental well-being of all the bros here I had to do it.

Visited this Tina from impmm as I was attracted by her boobs. Photos looks very much ps-ed but I thought how bad can it be? I was so wrong man.. went up to her place hassle free but when she opened the door I saw a hippo, or a whale, or elephant, you get the idea. See already sian half but I decided to go with it. Who knows maybe her service is good? Insisted to help me shower so I obliged. When she stripped I half expected what was coming next. Gave me a bbbj in the shower for a couple of minutes after washing off the soap off my body while I closed my eyes fantasizing my goddess.

Dried myself up and went to the bed, she joined me shortly and gave me a catbath on my nipples and I could smell her bad breath. I'm not someone who is particular about bad breath as my sense of smell isn't that great but hers is on a whole new level.

After bbbj came fj, the moment she put the condom on I felt something was off. There was a stench from the condom but I saw her opening up the package so it couldn't be a used condom.

After a short while of cowgirl and missionary I decided to go for doggie as I couldn't look at her anymore. It was hard to not look at her and I was trying my best to bear with the smell. When she turned over, there was another stench either coming out from her pussy or her bunghole. Now can you imagine 2 types of horrible stench mixing in the air?

I left the place way before times up and while walking back to my car I vomitted. This is the first time I couldn't tahan the smell coming out from a FL. Had to go home and scrub myself because the stench was lingering on my body even after taking a shower before leaving her place.

Sorry for the long rant, it's the first time I'm writing a bad fr for somebody. I usually write the good only, and if I meet any bad ones I'll just blame it on my luck and move on to the next one. I don't want to break any of their rice bowls as I know it's not easy for them to work in this line here with the AVs and crazy customers.
What is up with ladies nowadays? They used to be groomed and use perfume, now most sub-150 have smelly neh (bro's saliva) and possibly smelly pussy.
Old 12-11-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

http://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4526

Fake photo beware. Lady is probably only 160cm and quite plump.
Service wise, so-so. Should have made a 180 turn before I paid.
Old 12-11-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
http://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4526

Fake photo beware. Lady is probably only 160cm and quite plump.
Service wise, so-so. Should have made a 180 turn before I paid.
Thanks for the warning.......fake photo is really turn off if anticipating a tall pretty gal
Old 12-11-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
What is up with ladies nowadays? They used to be groomed and use perfume, now most sub-150 have smelly neh (bro's saliva) and possibly smelly pussy.
Used to be 10 years back all smell good even outcall to Hotel n price range 80 to 100 now they simply dum bother n mostly won't bath after each job
Old 12-11-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Used to be 10 years back all smell good even outcall to Hotel n price range 80 to 100 now they simply dum bother n mostly won't bath after each job
agree bros be careful seems like the fl i have seen really dont wash their body after each session. omg i cant even imagine that past few encounters i actually
Old 12-11-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

MM4027 is an old hag. Nowhere close to the pics. Avoid at all cost!
Old 12-11-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
aoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3897

Nothing like phioto on website or her wechat.
No kiss. Cannot fj too long or she complain. Siam!
Old 14-11-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiesandcream View Post
https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4274

I really wished I didn't have to write this fr but for the safety and mental well-being of all the bros here I had to do it.

Visited this Tina from impmm as I was attracted by her boobs. Photos looks very much ps-ed but I thought how bad can it be? I was so wrong man.. went up to her place hassle free but when she opened the door I saw a hippo, or a whale, or elephant, you get the idea. See already sian half but I decided to go with it. Who knows maybe her service is good? Insisted to help me shower so I obliged. When she stripped I half expected what was coming next. Gave me a bbbj in the shower for a couple of minutes after washing off the soap off my body while I closed my eyes fantasizing my goddess.

Dried myself up and went to the bed, she joined me shortly and gave me a catbath on my nipples and I could smell her bad breath. I'm not someone who is particular about bad breath as my sense of smell isn't that great but hers is on a whole new level.

After bbbj came fj, the moment she put the condom on I felt something was off. There was a stench from the condom but I saw her opening up the package so it couldn't be a used condom.

After a short while of cowgirl and missionary I decided to go for doggie as I couldn't look at her anymore. It was hard to not look at her and I was trying my best to bear with the smell. When she turned over, there was another stench either coming out from her pussy or her bunghole. Now can you imagine 2 types of horrible stench mixing in the air?

I left the place way before times up and while walking back to my car I vomitted. This is the first time I couldn't tahan the smell coming out from a FL. Had to go home and scrub myself because the stench was lingering on my body even after taking a shower before leaving her place.

Sorry for the long rant, it's the first time I'm writing a bad fr for somebody. I usually write the good only, and if I meet any bad ones I'll just blame it on my luck and move on to the next one. I don't want to break any of their rice bowls as I know it's not easy for them to work in this line here with the AVs and crazy customers.

Should have said this to her.
Old 15-11-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4257

Young girl, smoker.
Bbbj with occasionally deepthroat, no frenching and fast food service, did not even took off her skirt when FJ.

In/out 20mins.
Old 20-11-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4257

Young girl, smoker.
Bbbj with occasionally deepthroat, no frenching and fast food service, did not even took off her skirt when FJ.

In/out 20mins.
That's the SOP these days. No massage, no shower together.
Old 20-11-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Rebecca at stand along massage shop, door always lock. Like vacant but deed gog on inside… milf, horrible scheduling and fly aeroplane. Location at rocca balestier 01-05
Old 21-11-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Rebecca at stand along massage shop, door always lock. Like vacant but deed gog on inside… milf, horrible scheduling and fly aeroplane. Location at rocca balestier 01-05
This outlet is rather unhygienic and somewhat dark. No shower facility. 😱So u could imagine how the FL clean themselves after each session. 😮The fucking beds are separated by small partitions (made of cupboards) with opening at the top & no door but only curtains. So u could hear what were being transpired among the FL & punters in the partitioned rooms. 😳The worse is, it is a “fast food” restaurant fashion @ $150 per pop. Definitely not worth the $150 IMO. Once bitten twice shy ….. 🙄😑

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-11-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Overrated nowadays. Looking like a carrot on a chopping board
Old 24-11-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Tried this FL few days back
https://$$$$$7.net/girl.php?id=4491

Location central good for drivers plenty parking and also good for taking public transport near mrt.
Stay not apartment but hotel however no need to safe entry no concierge Infront.
She looks very close to her main pic posted.
However boobs not C but maybe small B.
She pretty to me in real life however age maybe early or mid 30s so not for syt lovers.
Shower alone and action start leads foreplay, bbbj cmi no DT and not good.
Pussy wet and tight, tighter than Baby at *V spa.
Sex was just so so not that good to me.
Overall just below average or at best average depends on individual.
RTF- No
Old 25-11-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 17
alow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried this FL few days back
https://$$$$$7.net/girl.php?id=4491

Location central good for drivers plenty parking and also good for taking public transport near mrt.
Stay not apartment but hotel however no need to safe entry no concierge Infront.
She looks very close to her main pic posted.
However boobs not C but maybe small B.
She pretty to me in real life however age maybe early or mid 30s so not for syt lovers.
Shower alone and action start leads foreplay, bbbj cmi no DT and not good.
Pussy wet and tight, tighter than Baby at *V spa.
Sex was just so so not that good to me.
Overall just below average or at best average depends on individual.
RTF- No
upped u for fr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1