The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Affair with Married or Attached Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayPohMan View Post
There was once I have hitched a girl who was attached and we texted after I’m home. Eventually we meet up for movies and proceeded to hotel. Requested to anal her as her bf have done (I took quite awhile to enter and she said that her bf have no problem entering)
Managed to enter after few minutes hahahaha!
Good girl looking but wild once the door is closed.
I have cut contact with her once she said: I’m thinking of u when I’m having sex with my bf
notti babe and you like her initiative
Old 22-11-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

i guess is nowadays trend, we no longer loyal to one partner the whole life
Old 22-11-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
yeah agreed, curious to know where do yall find them, and what do they look out for in a bf / fwb, those with experiences happy to hear from you guys!
easy to find online nowadays, social media there is a lot
Old 22-11-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
i have an affair with a married business man too that i get to know in sugarbook.live. When i was in live that time, he tackled me and we get together after that, of course, secretly.
The married businessman likes your moustache meh?
Why you so like dat?
Old 22-11-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i have an affair with a married business man too that i get to know in sugarbook.live. When i was in live that time, he tackled me and we get together after that, of course, secretly.
so what am i reading now???!
Old 24-11-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
FordMustang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFordMustang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
easy to find online nowadays, social media there is a lot
Question is how to approach
Old 24-11-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
ktunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
so what am i reading now???!
You are reading a male posting nonsense trying to make readers think he is a female
Old 26-11-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang View Post
Question is how to approach
I think it only works if you have something in common that you can start a convo about on social media. I usually get no replies on social media. but when my prev company used to do lots of events related to wine tasting and travel was easy to send DM's to lonely milfs writing about similar topics on their social media, and invite them out. dunno if it's easy to start a convo otherwise.
Old 26-11-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
WesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i guess is nowadays trend, we no longer loyal to one partner the whole life
Speaking for yourself?
Old 30-11-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayPohMan View Post
Requested to anal her as her bf have done (I took quite awhile to enter and she said that her bf have no problem entering)
Managed to enter after few minutes hahahaha!
Abt this anal thing, my married FB also asked me to do it cos her previous Ex have done it. I am not really a anal fanatic but knowing that her ass is being penetrated just turned me on. It was tighter some how almost came but still I think not so hygiene. She said as long as her man feel good, she will obliged until now shr think its a norm. I told her no. Many gals dont like cos its painful.

Do guys like anal sex?
Do gals allow anal bcos of their love for men ?
Old 01-12-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Abt this anal thing, my married FB also asked me to do it cos her previous Ex have done it. I am not really a anal fanatic but knowing that her ass is being penetrated just turned me on. It was tighter some how almost came but still I think not so hygiene. She said as long as her man feel good, she will obliged until now shr think its a norm. I told her no. Many gals dont like cos its painful.

Do guys like anal sex?
Do gals allow anal bcos of their love for men ?
Personally, I love to anal my ex. First, not many gals love it, so once u meet w gals who love it, it will be a rare pleasure! The feeling is extremely different, tight and sensual! Gals will moan for more and it will just turn guys on like hell.

I think gals who allow anal are those who really enjoy sex in a different level!
Old 01-12-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Bring them home, shoot in them and let them bring it back home to their husband.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1