The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 25-11-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Yesterday tried my first peeping experience. Went with another 4 colleagues to dinner and drinks after work, 3 girls 2 guys. In the end drink drank drunk, I had to send one of the girl I am closer to home. She's married with one kid, but only 24 years old and figure always very hot even though she always wear conservative (with sleeves and high neck most of the time) because her husband always scold her. Can see all the curves at the right place.

Never thought I would be interested in her, but she was so drunk I had to drag her into my car. Small head took over big head when she started snoring, tried to wake her up but she was dead. I unzipped her dress, no reaction. She was wearing a dress with sleeves and high neck so totally can't go from the front. Had to unzip all the way until can see her panties from the back, unhook her bra and pull her dress down to peep.

In the end was super tempted and not sure what got into me, seeing is not enough so I went to fondle her tits and play with her nipples. Still no reaction, so I went to lick and suck it and continue playing with it for 10 minutes. Boobs was smaller than it looks but nipples is big and nice to suck. Tried fingering her abit but her legs was quite tight, had enough and sent her up. First time doing this scary but exciting.
What a great experience you have.
Old 25-11-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanBuayPaiSeh View Post
Either she is ignorant, or simply bo chup her nips are visible

Maybe she want to share with public?

Sharing is caring.

Old 26-11-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday tried my first peeping experience. Went with another 4 colleagues to dinner and drinks after work, 3 girls 2 guys. In the end drink drank drunk, I had to send one of the girl I am closer to home. She's married with one kid, but only 24 years old and figure always very hot even though she always wear conservative (with sleeves and high neck most of the time) because her husband always scold her. Can see all the curves at the right place.

Never thought I would be interested in her, but she was so drunk I had to drag her into my car. Small head took over big head when she started snoring, tried to wake her up but she was dead. I unzipped her dress, no reaction. She was wearing a dress with sleeves and high neck so totally can't go from the front. Had to unzip all the way until can see her panties from the back, unhook her bra and pull her dress down to peep.

In the end was super tempted and not sure what got into me, seeing is not enough so I went to fondle her tits and play with her nipples. Still no reaction, so I went to lick and suck it and continue playing with it for 10 minutes. Boobs was smaller than it looks but nipples is big and nice to suck. Tried fingering her abit but her legs was quite tight, had enough and sent her up. First time doing this scary but exciting.
power bro, but pls make sure no evidence else it would come back and bite you, remb to delete in-car cam recording as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanBuayPaiSeh View Post
Either she is ignorant, or simply bo chup her nips are visible
the more she wants to show, the more people would want to beo, maybe attention seeker?
Old 26-11-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Better not play with fire bro, recently got this guy fingered a girl while she was intoxicated, he confessed what he did online after some people pressured him and turned himself in.
Old 26-11-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Better not play with fire bro, recently got this guy fingered a girl while she was intoxicated, he confessed what he did online after some people pressured him and turned himself in.

What you say is true.

Get a girlfriend than everyday do also nevermind.

Don't play with fire.

Old 26-11-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Good to know bro, but of course some parts is dramatised It's more of peeping
Old 26-11-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

"Dramatised" and "peng" until the whole story become roti prata??? How is one going to believe your future stories??? Must discount 90%???

Quote:
Good to know bro, but of course some parts is dramatised It's more of peeping

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 26-11-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

last night i was at a shopping center,, spotted a girl with grey yoga pants ( big round butt ) with black tight yoga top, when i walk toward her saw 2 pokies on her top, confirm ,, braless ,haha
was about to follow her ( im a butt man ) saw her bf join her ,, sian half give up the chase
Old 26-11-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
last night i was at a shopping center,, spotted a girl with grey yoga pants ( big round butt ) with black tight yoga top, when i walk toward her saw 2 pokies on her top, confirm ,, braless ,haha
was about to follow her ( im a butt man ) saw her bf join her ,, sian half give up the chase

Usually wearing yoga clothes is braless. You are very lucky man.
Old 26-11-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Seems like the lines between peeping and actual touching is easily crossed. Bros need to be careful. A single accusation of molest will easily ruin your life. If kkj itchy, just pay for it. Not worth to get such cheap thrills.
Old 27-11-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Tenzin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Usually wearing yoga clothes is braless. You are very lucky man.
And usually nice figure too
Old 28-11-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzin View Post
And usually nice figure too
Yoga tights + low-cut yumm. Maybe even can see cameltoe if super lucky!
Old 28-11-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
beneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
Yoga tights + low-cut yumm. Maybe even can see cameltoe if super lucky!
Pokies + camel toe, shiok!
Old 28-11-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beneco View Post
Pokies + camel toe, shiok!
Should hang out near yoga studios more
Old 28-11-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Weekend IKEA trips will never fail you, tons of zaogeng to spot. Spotted a few braless pokies and some overly high-waisted shorts exposing their innocent panties
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1