The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 23-11-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

(Continuation)

“Gao shou!” (you’re skilled), she exclaimed with a wide grin. I was able to unhook her bra in a single motion while she was fully clothed.

That night, she wore a strapless bar, so it was easy to remove it from her body. We skipped the hand massage part as I pulled Baby towards me. She pulled up her t-shirt and wiped her breasts with a wet towel that she had previously prepared (I thought it was for wiping my cock later on, but never-mind…).

My cock was already oily as Baby had been fiddling with it earlier. She placed her breasts near my face, but not close enough for me to lick it. Her fingers were circling the rim of my cock, and I felt the urge to bite those nipples just inches away from my mouth. My pent-up lust got directed to her pussy. I slipped my hands into the front of her track pants, immediately feeling the cosy warmness of her private area outside her panties. She did not protest. As I cautiously slipped my finger underneath her panties, she buried her breasts onto my face…..

The collective feeling of slight suffocation, my fingers toying with her damp love hole, and her fingers sliding up and down my oily shaft can only be described as heavenly. While I am not into extreme sex games, I began to understand why some form of suffocation can take you higher.

Baby moved her breasts away from my face before I ran out of oxygen. She lowered her pants down to her knee cap so I could more conveniently access her pussy. But she refused to let me pull her panties down. Still, it was a step up from the last visit where I could not even touch her vagina, let alone see and feel it now.

My right hand played with the outer walls of Baby’s moist pussy, and my left hand squeezed her breast. Though my body was in an awkward position, I didn’t care as long as my sexual senses were fully ignited and gainfully engaged. Baby applied more oil on my dick and kept sliding my cock at a teasing pace, the kind where it’s not aggressive enough to cause a sperm-laden eruption, but slowing “taking you there”. Pre-high, I would say.

She was also paying homage to my cock, waxing lyrical about its size, shape, texture and firmness. I stole a glance at my own dick and I must admit I was proud of that thick, long thing covered with oil as her tiny fingers molested it from the tip to the balls.

My fingers were soiled with Baby’s cunt juice and I decided to finger fuck her to relieve her of the agony of being left high yet unfulfilled. She had a slightly angry look but at the same time she was unable to camouflage her expression of lusty delight. She looked like she was about to protest but instead of words, moans came out of her mouth.

As my fingers explored the inner sanctuary of her love tunnel, Baby moaned louder and wanked my cock at top speed, causing an explosion of sperm which partially landed on my chest.

Baby’s beige-coloured panties were visibly stained with her own cunt juice. Inevitably, I accidently wiped more juice onto her panties as I withdrew my finger from her pussy. I looked sheepishly at her, half expecting to be scolded. Fortunately for me, she quickly wiped her sperm-stained hand on the towel and pulled up her pants.

Baby shook her head and muttered, “gao shou” (which can be contextualized as “Masterful”)(I think she likes those 2 words). The slightly angry look gave way to a fuzzy glow. She was unable to hide her pleasure.

I hopped next door to wash off the oil and sperm on my body. Like before, Baby waited for me in the room with a fresh cup of warm tea when I returned to the room. I took a sip and placed the cup on the table. Baby went behind me and removed the towel around my waist and helped me wipe dry my back.

I turned around, stark naked. My cock was spent, but it still retained a certain length and firmness, at least enough to impress Baby. She handed me my underwear, jeans and t-shirt, and watched me change. I did not feel uncomfortable. I actually felt a closeness with Baby, as if I had known her for more than the combined two hours from the sole past and just completed sessions.

I tipped Baby $60 (down from the $100 a few weeks ago), she accepted it gracefully. I felt $60 + $60 was reasonable. It was one-third cheaper than the $188 that I paid the last time.

Leaving the shop, I began to think maybe I could go further with Baby, but certainly not at the shop as she seemed cautious (I found out the receptionist was the boss, who occasionally checked on the masseurs who were not allowed to offer full services).

First visit, in the afternoon, was good. Second visit, after dinner, was better (and cheaper). Perhaps a late night supper appointment – after the shop was closed – might be interesting…..

(To be continued)
Old 24-11-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
Bhumibol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBhumibol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do continue TS
Old 24-11-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhumibol View Post
Do continue TS
Yes, your Majesty
Old 24-11-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

First visit, in the afternoon, was good. Second visit, after dinner, was better (and cheaper). Perhaps a late night supper appointment – after the shop was closed – might be interesting…..

- - - - -

The “supper opportunity” presented itself some three weeks after I last visited Baby.

One of my buddies is a professional photographer. As a freelancer, he does not maintain an office, he operates on-site or at rented spaces. He had a few projects for product shots, and knowing that I had preferential rates at certain hotels, he asked that I booked a suite on his behalf at a 5-star hotel, which technically can be cheaper (and more conducive) than renting studio space for a full-day shoot.

I managed to secure an early check-in at 10am (not that suites were fully booked during covid). Passing him the room key card, I reminded him that he (and his assistants) needed to vacate the suite by 7pm. I went back to the hotel at 6pm and they were done shooting. They would return the next morning to dismantle the lighting/equipment/backdrop as they had to disband to attend to other matters.

Save for the large living room, where the gear was set-up, and the powder room (toilet), the suite was mostly untouched. I called housekeeping to request for a “touch up” of the suite, replenishing the coffee capsules, used cups and the like.

Earlier on that day, I had contacted Baby. I informed her I wanted to book her privately. She welcomed it enthusiastically, “dang ran ke yi ya!” (sure, of course!). She had two conditions, though – it had to be after the massage shop closed, and for a 3-hour block to make it worthwhile for her. We agreed on $300 “for a professional fully body oil massage and other related services (as in “xiang guan fu wu”) within 3 hours”. I was amused by how she scoped her services. It was rather broad and somewhat ambiguous. But I liked it

Neither Baby, nor I, remotely insinuated anything sexual in our texts, but I guess we both left it open ended. However, for clarity, she added “wo zhi wei ni fu wu, bu neng you qi ta ren” (I only service you, and no one else). As I am not into gang-bang or orgy sessions, or having an audience to observe my session, I assured her I will be alone.

Baby texted me just after 10pm; there were no more customers at the shop, which had to close at 10.30pm, so she/the staff had started cleaning the shop. She estimated she could meet me by 11pm.

Ten minutes to 11, Baby texted, in Chinese, “I am close to your hotel, see you at the taxi stand.” I had instructed Baby to let me know in advance prior to arriving at the hotel. At that hour, all the F & B outlets were closed, thus it would be more convenient if I met her at the taxi stand and we walk into the hotel together (she does not speak English). I was also hoping Baby did not dress too seductively that security may want to ask questions.

Baby wore a body hugging t-shirt and slim jeans with high heels. She also wore a baseball cap, and everything was black in colour, including her mask, giving her a trendy and slightly mysterious aura. After meeting her at the taxi stand, we held hands and strolled the short distance to the hotel entrance. I flashed my room key card at the security person before Baby and I did our safe entry. We looked like a normal couple. “Have a nice evening”, the hotel staff said.

Baby liked the suite. She looked at the (photography) gear and asked jokingly if I was going to photograph her. She then checked out the kitchen, and the study, which led to the bedroom.

Can I smoke, Baby asked me, as she made her way back to the living room and admiring the flower arrangement on the coffee table. It was out of courtesy. I had been smoking in the room and the ashtray already had a few butts. Baby kicked-off her heels and rested her legs across the 3-seater sofa. She took out her cigarettes from her handbag. Before she lighted up, she unbuttoned hear jeans and heaved a sigh of relief. I was hoping she would unzip too, but it did not happen. With her hair down, light make-up and body hugging clothes, Baby did not look like a masseur. She was not bad looking, too. If I were at a bar, I would have chatted her up.

I only had three customers all day, Baby told me. So it’s nice of you to book me privately, I don’t have to share the (massage) fees with the boss, she added. She was still intrigued why I had the suite and stuff. To put her mind at ease, I told her it was all (office) work, and I really wanted a good massage after a hard day’s work, so it was natural that I invited her over. In turn, Baby said although I was a relatively new customer (only two visits at the shop), she felt comfortable with me. She also claimed to have given me a discount in visiting me. Baby is street-smart and a smooth talker. I felt good knowing I was dealing with someone who knows what she was doing, and what she was potentially getting into…..

I moved from my seat and slide-up to Baby in the big sofa she occupied. Turning on my charm, I looked her in the eyes and stroked her long wavy hair. Let me help you with a hot shower, it will make you feel more relaxed.

“Hao ba” (ok then), Baby replied. As gently as I had stroked her hair, I squatted by the sofa and rested my hands on her stomach for a few seconds. She looked at me innocently and managed a weak smile. I slowly moved my hands away from her stomach and began to unzip her jeans. Baby allowed me to undress her. I was careful not to remove her panties together with her tight jeans. The jeans came off. I stood up and Baby automatically raised her hands skywards, allowing me to remove her top. She wore a matching set of lingerie, the lacy type which would give any hot-blooded man a serious hard-on. The black coloured lingerie contrasted seductively with her fair, smooth complexion. My cock was suffocating. It was erected and pushing hard, really hard, against my underwear and jeans.

(To be continued)
Old 26-11-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

What a shame, what a shame…, especially since it seem different and something interesting could happen in Guiyang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
Bro, it did cross my mind to visit XL in China. But I always wrestle with the concept of “Let It Be” – if she had not initiated/maintained contact after returning home, I won’t contact her. Coz sometimes people don’t want to be reminded of their past, especially if it’s not something to be proud of. That said, there is a small number of ladies who still keep in touch with me through the years. I meet them (in China) when I can.

Ironically, I was in Guiyang about 2yr plus after XL went home, for a work trip. A few days prior to arriving in GY, I did WeChat XL. She did not reply. I assumed she chose not to reply, or as in some cases, it was a “work” WeChat account that was not used after their Singapore stint…
Old 26-11-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
What a shame, what a shame…, especially since it seem different and something interesting could happen in Guiyang.
Yes, indeed. It could had been a nice reunion. She would had been 24+ y.o. then, maturing into a fine young lady ...
Old 26-11-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

The black coloured lingerie contrasted seductively with her fair, smooth complexion. My cock was suffocating. It was erected and pushing hard, really hard, against my underwear and jeans.

I put my hand out and Baby reciprocated. Then she did something that surprised me. Baby bent down and started to unlace my sneakers. Her boobs, not huge, but 34B nevertheless, oozing out from her bra and I had a perfect helicopter view. My cock hardened more inside my jeans.

She removed my shoes and socks. Then the belt was unbuckled. She looked up at me when she reached my zip. Clearly, she felt the enormous bulge. She did not speak, but her mouth was slightly ajar. As she slowly peeled off my jeans, the tip of my cock peeped out curiously from the waist line of my underwear. I had by then removed my t-shirt myself. Baby rose from her bent down position. She was now standing, facing me, her breasts just 2 inches short of touching my body.

“Ge, ni zhe yang wo hen nan shou” (paraphrased: brother, it is difficult for me, seeing you like that), she finally spoke. Still in my charm mode, I gently pushed aside strands of hair that had covered Baby’s forehead and eye. “Mei shi de, ge bu hui qi fu ni de” (it’s OK, I won’t bully you), I said. She took my hand and we walked into the bedroom.

While I had tasted Baby’s breasts, and touched her pussy before when I visited her at the massage shop, she was not undressed to her bra and panties like she now was. I won’t categorize her as having a toned body, but it was certainly fit and inviting.

I put my right arm around Baby’s waist and nudged her towards me. My left arm went behind her back and stroked her long hair. Old habits die hard. In a deft sleight of hand, I had unhooked her bra. Baby removed her bra and placed it on the vanity table. I was seeing her topless for the first time. She bent forward slightly, causing her breast to hang in mid-air, to remove her panties. It was my turn to be open-mouthed. Baby was stark naked in front of me for the very first time. A good portion of my cock had emerged above my underwear’s waist line. Baby went into the bathroom and I could hear the rainforest shower turned on. I took off my underwear and joined her.

Baby had put on the shower cap, she looked cute like that. Being a suite, the shower area was correspondingly large. Baby asked me to sit on the marble bench inside the shower area as she adjusted the water temperature. The glass-enclosed area was fogging up. I, too, was getting really steamed up. Baby activated the hand-held shower head while leaving the overhead rainforest shower running. After ensuring that the water was not too hot, she wet my body with the hand-held shower head.

As I sat on the bench, Baby lathered me with the body wash. It smelt really nice (it was Aesop). I found myself flirting with Baby. Standing up, I returned the favour, lathering her body and lightly squeezing her breasts and buttocks. I kissed her lightly on her lips and she did shy away. Putting both my arms around her, I started soaping her back while hugging her. I conveniently moved my hands to her buttocks and slipped my finger down her butt crack, touching a little of her pussy from behind. Baby’s hands were around my waist, and she moved one hand and inserted it between our bodies, reaching down to massage my cock and balls. A short while later, we rinsed off as it was getting warm inside the glass enclosure.

After drying myself, I walked naked back to the bedroom but took a smaller (hand) towel with me. I had brought my own massage oil, and placed it on the bedside table; I also took the box of tissue from the vanity table and placed it on the bedside table. Anticipatively, I put a condom underneath the tissue box.

Laying down in bed, I used the hand towel to cover my crotch area. Of course there was a bulge as my cock was fully erected. I thought, at least it’s less awkward than being in bed with my cock exposed, pointing at the ceiling. Baby was using the hair dryer and she soon came to the bedroom, wearing the hotel’s terry cloth bathrobe. She had tied up her hair.

Are you going to massage me wearing a bathrobe, I asked as Baby climbed onto bed. She adjusted the pillows and asked me to turn around to sleep on my front. My head was parked sideways on the pillow after I switched position. From the corner of my eye, I saw Baby remove the bathrobe. In a few seconds, the room was lemon grass scented as she dripped massage oil on my back. Those magical hands and elbows began working on my back. It was good, very good. I shut my eyes and let Baby do her thing. Intermittently, I felt her soft pair of breasts sweeping across my back. It was pure bliss, and tantalizingly erotic…..

(To be continued)
Old 27-11-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

(Continuation)

Those magical hands and elbows began working on my back. It was good, very good. I shut my eyes and let Baby do her thing. Intermittently, I felt her soft pair of breasts sweeping across my back. It was pure bliss, and tantalizingly erotic…..

Baby applied a dash of oil on my buttocks and started spreading the oil around my bums with her palms. Her fingers brushed past my butt crack. It served no other purpose than to arouse me further. Then she massaged my thighs, frequently touching my balls as her hands went under my body. I had to turn around, face up, as my cock had been uncomfortably pressed against the mattress for a while.

I shut my eyes and let Baby continue her massage. I tried to relax but my mind drifted into sexual thoughts. Would Baby give me a BJ/BBBJ (she had not done so with me)? Do I need to coerce her to be intimate with me? Or would she be self-tempted? I pictured her giving me head and finally succumbing to temptation. My cock, already erected, stiffened further from those thoughts.

Baby interrupted my thoughts: why are you smiling, she asked me in Chinese. I had unconsciously smiled as those sexual thoughts played out in my head. I opened my eyes and saw Baby’s hands working on my calf – the way her arms were angled, her breasts were squeezed and jiggling naturally.

“Ni chi yao la?” (have you taken medicine?), Baby continued. She twitched her eyebrow and her eyes zoomed into focus on my huge cock. Of course not, I told her. I was thinking about you, I said.

“Se gui!” (pervert!), Baby countered. She continued massaging me as I strained my neck to look at her pussy. She had a nicely trimmed, but thick bush. After a short while on my calves, she worked on my thighs and my stomach. All the while, she did not touch my cock. I, too, did not attempt to touch Baby.

Baby shifted and sat closer to my upper body as she started working on my hand. My hand would make contact on her body, unintentionally, as she went about her work. As a result, a little oil was rubbed against her body from my hand’s movements. This added to the oil already on her breasts, likely from the intermittent breast rub on my back earlier. I drifted back to my naughty thoughts, this time with my eyes open. How nice if Baby was covered in massage oil, all over her body, sliding up and down my body sensuously.

Sometimes, co-incidence need not be manufactured, it happens with a bit of luck.

“Gang cai zai xiang shen me?” (what were you thinking of earlier?), Baby asked. Without hesitation, I told her I fantasized her oily body sliding on mine. I also decided to up the ante and continued: Then, I might ejaculate even with a hand job!

Baby smiled cunningly. But in my mind, I knew I had “won”. You see, even if I ejaculated because Baby was sliding her oily body on mine, I imagined she had to be pretty erotic to pull it off – which would be a quite a nice experience in itself. And if she can’t pull it off, she would have to use her hand to jerk me off, while my hands would be molesting her nude, oily body, which for me is a real turn-on! And there’s a possibility that Baby herself might get horny in the course of oiling my body with hers!

Still wearing her cunning smile, Baby got off the bed and started applying massage oil generously on her breasts, her stomach area and then her upper legs. She took the bottle and dripped several drops of oil on my chest. Baby sank her chest on mine horizontally as I continued to lay in bed in a vertical position. She began to slide her breasts from my chest down to my stomach repeatedly. My cock waved by itself in response to the smooth, oily, erotic sensation heightened by her hardened nipples. I was sure she noticed my cock was in motion.

Baby rested her breasts on my stomach and I felt a wet lick on my shaft. She started to cover my cock with her saliva. It then dawned upon me why she had not touched my cock throughout the massage session – she kept my cock oil-free. While Baby lubricated my cock, I stretched my right hand and teased her butt crack. She then lifted her butt, a-la doggy position. My hand immediately went to her pussy area, strumming my fingers as if I was playing a guitar.

Baby swallowed my cock whole, it was an amazingly wet and warm feeling. I started to finger her, it was already moist. I decided that Baby deserved a good painting on her cunt, seeing how industrious she was slurping my cock. I tugged at her leg and she knew exactly how to respond. In “69” position, her thick pubic hair gave me a ticklish feel on my mouth and chin. But it was a small distraction. Sticking out my tongue, I easily found her clit and began licking her pussy as if it was ice cream melting. I began to wonder how long I could last as her mouth never left my cock. I thought I might just ejaculate into her mouth…..

(To be continued)
Old 27-11-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
dapperguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice action bro, more please!
Old 28-11-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperguy View Post
Nice action bro, more please!
Thanks for supporting!
Old 28-11-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

Sticking out my tongue, I easily found her clit and began licking her pussy as if it was ice cream melting. I began to wonder how long I could last as her mouth never left my cock. I thought I might just ejaculate into her mouth…..

Baby got up and went on top of me on all fours. She had an intense, slutty look. Removing her hair band, her long, wavy golden brown hair flowed down seductively, covering her shoulders, and her breasts partially. My heart literally skipped a beat. My imagination had been working overtime. Now I pictured her riding me, with her untied hair transforming her into a vixen.

Baby rested her oily breasts on my cock. She then squeezed her breasts with both hands, attempting to masturbate me with her tits. Unfortunately, her breasts were not huge enough for a proper breast fuck. She looked at me with a tiny tinge of dejection. I really appreciated what she was trying to do, and I did not want her to feel incompetent. I got up and made Baby sleep on the bed. Going on top of her, I rubbed the tip of my cock on her thick bush.

“Bu ke yi!” (cannot!), Baby snapped. “Wo shou bu liao de” (I can’t take it), she continued. I dismounted and reached out for the condom kept under the tissue box. Baby looked at me with a mix of disbelief and lust.

“Ni ya!” (you!), she exclaimed. “Shui shuo ke yi zuo ai” (who says can make love?). I went ahead and capped myself. I figured out at the very least, Baby can give me another blow job and possibly CIM with the condom.

I rubbed the tip of my cock, now with a condom, on her pubic hair again. I started to lick her nipples… it was oily but I didn’t care. I ventured further, positioning my cock head at the circumference of her love hole. I could see Baby’s hand going down to her pussy area, I expected her to cover her vagina or block my cock from going in.

I was wrong.

Baby took my cock and brushed it in a circular motion around her pussy lips. She then inserted my cock into her vagina, it was a very smooth entry given how wet she was. I kept my dick in her love cave for a few seconds to give her a feel of being filled with thick, long meat. Then my pounding began, and with every deep thrust, Baby grunted like a small animal.

Baby tucked her legs such that her knees were close to her breasts. It afforded me a full view of my massive cock drilling in and out of her beautiful pussy. The impression I got from Baby was she had not been fucked in a while and I was basically feeding her desire.

“Wo zai shang mian” (I’ll be on top), she was almost begging me. Reluctantly I agreed as I was thoroughly enjoying my pumping. Baby swallowed my whole cock inside her cunt. She positioned herself in a squatting position and started fucking me like I was her male sex doll. I was impressed with her leg muscle and control as she bobbed up and down, her hands firmly rested on my arched kneecaps.

Baby collapsed onto me a few minutes later in a cocktail of exhaustion and climax. I sprayed my sperm uncontrollably as I felt my cock each the ultimate depth of her love cave. It was a wild, lusty and taxing session, exceeding my expectations.

After having visited Baby around lunch and dinner timings at the shop in the past, by far supper is the best meal!

- - - - -

I subsequently visited Baby twice in the shop. Although we did not have sex, she was very accommodating, providing me unlimited and uncensored access to her body without removing her clothes completely. Sadly, I did not have a chance to book Baby for another private session at a hotel. She returned to China as business was very slow plus the authorities had stepped-up surveillance on massage shops. I hope Baby returns, it would be nice to arrange for another private massage session…
Old 28-11-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Teri: the mysterious KTV girl

Teri was 22 when we first met. She looked arrogant. She also looked as if she was scowling. Nevertheless, I chose her. Even the mama-san seemed surprise at my choice as there were more attractive girls in her stable.

“Zuo bian di er wei mei nv” (pretty girl second from left), I told mama-san. I swear her eyebrows were raised. But mama-san also seemed relieved someone had chosen Teri. This was some 8 years ago in a KTV along Sophia Road. For the next 7 years (till covid hit in early 2020), I had a “strange / interesting / dunno how to explain” friendship with Teri.

(To be continued)
Old 29-11-2021, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
WesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS is a fantastic story writer. Cheers!
Old 29-11-2021, 07:06 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Look forward to more updates.
Old 29-11-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Thank you, ts.. for providing continous updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1