The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CheesEGGer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Check your PM, bro
Hey bro you mind sharing too? Haha!
Old 27-11-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
Danetan19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tinder girls, easier to fuck on second dates?

Chatted up with a match last night and fast game arranged to meet today for lunch. Thought gonna get laid alr in the end turned to be a good innocent mainland girl only🙄 (we both used fake photos which I thought she wanted to be discreet)

Keep saying oni friends friends
Old 20-02-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

I think the trick is to invite her over. Like go out for two drinks and ask to continue at your place.

Those foreigners with employment pass that only rent at HDB love to hang out at nice apartments.

Once in your house, mai tu liao.

Any similar experience?
Old 20-02-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
jokespi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I think the trick is to invite her over. Like go out for two drinks and ask to continue at your place.

Those foreigners with employment pass that only rent at HDB love to hang out at nice apartments.

Once in your house, mai tu liao.

Any similar experience?
Yup definitely....had a similar rendezvous with tinder girls...with same strategy...so far success rate been good
Old 21-02-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Damade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokespi View Post
Yup definitely....had a similar rendezvous with tinder girls...with same strategy...so far success rate been good
Very spot on. Even local gals too. The moment they willing go your place it is 90% on. Worst off, you can try heavy kissing or petting.
Old 21-02-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokespi View Post
Can share details like going out with two girls a week and out of 8 girls in a month, 3 ok to go to your place and you fucked 2 and get bj from another?

Quite cute they say I cannot let you fuck, I help you suck can?
Old 21-02-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damade View Post
Very spot on. Even local gals too. The moment they willing go your place it is 90% on. Worst off, you can try heavy kissing or petting.
How often you find local girls like to go or your place ?
Old 21-02-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckjasonphang View Post
You will know it very soon. I will personally ensure that your photos are over Internet. For all that you have done, I hope that there will be retribution for your offspring. Bloody idiot
What the?
U created the username just for him?
Your tone makes me incline to think u are actually a female.
Old 21-02-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well i only have 2 strikes with local sg gals. Two came my place and we did it. So ya 100% heh. But i live alone, renting a one bedder. One came after her muay thai .. sweaty and tight. Another we had dinner, then i said i hv japanese gin and asked if she would like to try at my place. She said ok and she drove me back ( i hv no car, only grab ).
Old 21-02-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can share details like going out with two girls a week and out of 8 girls in a month, 3 ok to go to your place and you fucked 2 and get bj from another?

No or most girls wanna look or sound like a slut. Almost all will say no or compensate. But once alcohol and you give them reasons to fuck or you play with their pussies, sure no prob. Once i had girl tinder matched in kl. She said she will only play around, no fucking. But alcohol and i rubbed her pussy while she sucked me, she suddenly take off her panty, asked if im safe, and put my dick intp her pussy herself. Blamed me after , soi said well you had fun right..and we continued second round
Old 21-02-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

sugarbook.com is better, no need to pay for knowing people
Old 21-02-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damade View Post
No or most girls wanna look or sound like a slut. Almost all will say no or compensate. But once alcohol and you give them reasons to fuck or you play with their pussies, sure no prob. Once i had girl tinder matched in kl. She said she will only play around, no fucking. But alcohol and i rubbed her pussy while she sucked me, she suddenly take off her panty, asked if im safe, and put my dick intp her pussy herself. Blamed me after , soi said well you had fun right..and we continued second round
alcohol made people mind a bit blurry
Old 21-02-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
usually i will go out with guy that give me good impression
Old 21-02-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
jokespi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

A few....recent ones was a preschool teacher married looking to explore. Invited her over after dinner to continue drinking. One thing led to another she ended soakingthe bed sheet. Very vocal and wet experience.

Another was an investment consultant with a bank along battery road. Chated for sometime and one find day made a joke when she said was bored to come over to my place. As 2 bored people will be much more fun than one...and I can order her favourite food and drinks.

She ened spending the night and was utterly exhausted ...lol

Having your place definitely has its perks.
Old 21-02-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

guys, how much do you pay to rent your own place? or did you buy? how much..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1