The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-11-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1998 / Power: 15
BBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant future
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by pighead833 View Post
If you referring to the facial shop ..yup she a Thai . Have tried her service before. $30 for entry and 2 blue and 2 red note for full course meal. Initially she ask for 3 blue for full course. She well shaven but 2 pair of silicon head light in front.
I see... Thks for info...
Old 23-11-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you referring to the facial shop ..yup she a Thai . Have tried her service before. $30 for entry and 2 blue and 2 red note for full course meal. Initially she ask for 3 blue for full course. She well shaven but 2 pair of silicon head light in front.
Thanks for the info. This is level1 ya
Old 23-11-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 16
falcon78 is one of the Best!falcon78 is one of the Best!falcon78 is one of the Best!falcon78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabregas04 View Post
To make sure we talking about same person. K stands for "have a break, have a k......" Right ? what happen to them though
I heard there was a raid and hope the ladies are fine. I trying to see if they have set up at other place. But so far no news. Any bros have any news?
Old 24-11-2021, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Thanks for the info. This is level1 ya

Yup that right
Old 24-11-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup that right
Thanks! Will go find this facial shop at level 1. So far level 1 back alley i tried the 2 prc. The one infront of escalator, saw 3 ladies there on last thurs evening when i walked pass. Have not tried them.
Old 24-11-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Thanks! Will go find this facial shop at level 1. So far level 1 back alley i tried the 2 prc. The one infront of escalator, saw 3 ladies there on last thurs evening when i walked pass. Have not tried them.
Prince Devitt upped +51
Old 24-11-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Back from Hiatus to exchange points so I can up Good friends and bros the "2nd round"

Anyone want to exchange? *Strictly* Min 10 power to exchange please. Leave your nick so I can ups you back.

Next to Up.
dc7176, k99125, Prince Devitt, 222nge

Next to Up Second Round.
unfit, lookingaround, Hanster, Swagelock, Javabeans, bigbirdbird, kyc2110, Andrew101, Nitro Trans, meatvegelove, Havanna Slicks, sex crusader, esssinine, hamsapkwai, hccheonger, owen10, sc slayer, Rickey, wally888, SureScore, Love 6969, naka_timo, owl888, dyelook, loneyheart

Upped
kopigaogao, Javabeans, sgGem, ah rat, Orange22, kim-seng-heng, ejectjoy, masters, ly1968, Shiofukis, 4Dguru, sanuuk, hcbj, szczesny, zendra, 69sex, BBHumper, SimplyUnperfect, shctaw, acemanfred55, BroRelax, powerman881, TheSuperShinobi, TheDriverGuy, slicker69, Steventan, zeith
can add me? i just up you.
Old 26-11-2021, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Walic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello samster bros,

Went to USSC for the first time there and was rejected when the ladies said they only offered facial and nothing else. Proceed with the Lvl 3 lady shop (opposite the Buddha shop). Spent $50 for facial and ended up with nothing.

Can fellow brothers help to advice how to approach and pop the GQ? I did pop the GQ but they simply say no such services.

On a side not lvl 4 short hair PRC lady is hot! Aby idea how to approach her and damages? She always say she has appointment. Appreciate the help guys!
Old 26-11-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6049 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
For the ML opposite Buddha shop, you need to be recommended by a friend or existing customer to have GQ. Try to build some rapport first. Will be easier this way.

QUOTE=Walic;20959161]Hello samster bros,

Went to USSC for the first time there and was rejected when the ladies said they only offered facial and nothing else. Proceed with the Lvl 3 lady shop (opposite the Buddha shop). Spent $50 for facial and ended up with nothing.

Can fellow brothers help to advice how to approach and pop the GQ? I did pop the GQ but they simply say no such services.

On a side not lvl 4 short hair PRC lady is hot! Aby idea how to approach her and damages? She always say she has appointment. Appreciate the help guys![/QUOTE]
Old 26-11-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Redjal1892 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walic View Post
Hello samster bros,

On a side not lvl 4 short hair PRC lady is hot! Aby idea how to approach her and damages? She always say she has appointment. Appreciate the help guys!
How I got with Lisa (short hair level 4) was to step into the store, and go straight to the point and convince her that you are legit about the GQ. Just have to make her feel at ease 😉
Old 26-11-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

You don't have a samster face la.

What I know from bros here. Just talk like you are a season chiongster. Don't behave like AV ask many many.
Old 27-11-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Walic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha Roger to all senior samster bros!

Thank you for the great advice! 👍
Old 28-11-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any one went before opposite uss the massage

Pass by saw one massage shop
Old 28-11-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Any one went before opposite uss the massage

Pass by saw one massage shop
Very average. If you like lao chai maybe is your cup of tea.
Old 28-11-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
SimonKing5354 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Very average. If you like lao chai maybe is your cup of tea.
Saw one smoking outside slim, tall with big boobs.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread