The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Quote:

Bravo and welcome Rangnick
Read reports that says both managers abv r not good or right appts for Man U, that they won't be able to manage this troublesome team ...Lol, then who else is at the level of Pep, Klopp n Tuchel ???...maybe the only one left is Eric Ten Hag ...Then tis summer they shd forget abt the 2 abv n go directly for Ten Hag ...but really strange leh, why give Rangnick 2 extra yrs as "consultant" ??...if he succeeds then no problem ...he can continue as the manager or he can appoint another manager he can work with to continue his "legacy"...but if he fails n can't get along with the next succeeding manager, it will be very problematic for the club...the Board can't sack him from the club n he will be a thorn in the side of the new manager

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-11-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Chelsea vs Manchester United

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...o-beat-arsenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Chelsea are red-hot at the moment, Utd are on the ropes. Yes, we won 0-2 at Villarreal, but we struggled with 30% of possession for the first 30mins. And continued to struggle for the next 30mins albeit with more possession. First goal was somewhat gifted to us, though credit to Fred for his pressing.

Meanwhile, Chelsea comfortably hammered Juve 4-0. They are not going to squander the opportunities like the ones we afforded Villarreal. Especially with Lukaku coming back and probably chomping at the bit to prove a point against Utd.

The scoreline might be more respectable if the forwards work harder in defence when out of possession (like Sancho did in Spain), or if we employ a back three with wingbacks. But Maguire is suspended, Varane is injured, so I suspect we will use the same 4-2-3-1.

Chelsea 3 : 0 Man Utd
Quote:
Chelsea 2 - 2 United

Players getting new burst of life and waking up to impress Ralf Rangnick
Mostly agree with bro AC ...the best Carrick can do tomorrow night against Chelski.. is to draw...no chance of getting past or winning them...let's wait n hear from lawro n esp our mostly 'accurate' predictor, Charlie

Old 27-11-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If MU can hold Chelsea then will be fantastic so long MU pack defenders.

I say 1-1

My Daily Star column
Old 27-11-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Chelsea v Man Utd x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59367347
Old 27-11-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post

I say 1-1
Thanks Paul for yr prediction... if any team park the bus for the full 90 minutes of the game, then they will surely lose as they cannot withstand the incessant attacks of the opposition team...they must also be able to counter attack whenever possible.. try to launch attacks of their own to pull the enemy back n maybe hv a chance to frighten them n shoot a goal in .. catch them on the break as it is always said.. their only hope

Last edited by Rickey; 27-11-2021 at 10:10 AM.
Old 27-11-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie predict: 1-2
Old 27-11-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Chelsea 2 - 2 United

Players getting new burst of life and waking up to impress Ralf Rangnick
Quote:

Quote:
Chelsea are red-hot at the moment, Utd are on the ropes.

Chelsea 3 : 0 Man Utd
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post

I say 1-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
1) Chelski win... MU lose
4 >>... Jones, Lawro, imom n AC

2) Draw
1 >>... Paul only

3) MU win
1>>... Charlie only

Verdict... very likely a loss for them tomorrow night as bro AC has been predicting correctly the last few times ...it will be a miracle if it is a draw or even more miraculous if it is a win for the Red Devils... now just wait for the impt last prediction from Charlie who is usually right too

..Paging for Charlie now...where r u ??? ... Ooophs Charlie just came in n he is predicting a win for the reds???

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie predict: 1-2
That means it will be a MU win???... can't believe it.. how come say so against majority view ??

Last edited by Rickey; 28-11-2021 at 01:50 PM.
Old 27-11-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Seems Kante and Chilwell confirmed out for Chelsea. Maybe won't be as embarassing as 3-0.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 27-11-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, sorry for being a kaypoh again and coming into this thread but have to comment on this Rangnick appointment.

Probably the single most sensible decision United has made in years.

You guys will finally have a proper football man overseeing the direction of the club and team itself.

Influential on people like Klopp, Tuchel, Nagelsmann and Flick. Gather Tuchel worked under Rangnick at one time. A modern day football "guru". RedBull's man for setting up RB Salzburg and RB Leipzig. True, he hasn't won many things. Nevertheless, has the reputation of being successful at building up football clubs and a way of playing football. A proper footballing manager. Similar to say Beilsa and his influence on Pep and Poch.

Apparently Klopp said he is worried and so am I!

That said, it’s gonna be interesting because listening to Rangnick just a couple of weeks ago, when he was saying you can’t do a little bit of pressing, like you can’t be a little bit pregnant

Will be fascinating with how it plays out with Ronaldo

Think the key to all this though is whether Rangnick is given the full support and power from the United board to implement his philosophy at United, a total structual change from top to bottom on the football front. He is afterall more of a DOF man rather than a manager.

Going to be watching with great interest from afar both with regard to Ragnick and who United appoint as the full time manager in the summer.

Btw i will be rooting for you'll on Sunday, surprise surprise Really need Chelsea to start dropping more points and hope United get a further bounce from this Rangnick appointmemt even though Carrick still in charge for this game.

Going to be very difficult though because Tuchel seems to have Chelsea really well drilled this season and the quality on its bench is solid.

Good luck and all the best bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Read reports that says both managers abv r not good or right appts for Man U, that they won't be able to manage this troublesome team ...Lol, then who else is at the level of Pep, Klopp n Tuchel ???...maybe the only one left is Eric Ten Hag ...Then tis summer they shd forget abt the 2 abv n go directly for Ten Hag ...but really strange leh, why give Rangnick 2 extra yrs as "consultant" ??...if he succeeds then no problem ...he can continue as the manager or he can appoint another manager he can work with to continue his "legacy"...but if he fails n can't get along with the next succeeding manager, it will be very problematic for the club...the Board can't sack him from the club n he will be a thorn in the side of the new manager
Old 27-11-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by asiancigar; 27-11-2021 at 10:45 PM.
Old 28-11-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

It used to be

how many goals can Man U score tonight?

then,

a narrow win will be good enough

then,

hope no draw. can Man U win?

now,

will Man U lose again?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-11-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
It used to be

how many goals can Man U score tonight?

then,

a narrow win will be good enough

then,

hope no draw. can Man U win?

now,

will Man U lose again?
One more step:

...How many goals will Man U lose by?

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 28-11-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
now that the axe has fallen, need to clear away the remnants as well. sorry to say its ruthless but rebooting means a clean slate: clear out all coaching staff appointed during OGS term, carrick and fletcher included. carrick cannot stay on as coaching staff once a permanent manager is appointed

it was reported that mckenna played a big part in training, selection and team talks, and he is inexperienced and tactically inept to solve the attacking and defensive issues that has plagued man u since OGS came on board. 3 years have passed and the issues are still there? why hasn't mckenna found a solution to counter opponent high press or parking of bus? 3 years is more than enough time to formulate a tactic, right? the young coaches' methods doesn't work but OGS isn't ruthless enough to let them go and find replacements
"After retiring, Carrick became a coach at Manchester United and was given a position as part of the coaching staff with Kieran McKenna under Jose Mourinho's management, after the departure of Rui Faria. He worked with Mourinho until the latter's departure on the 18 December 2018 then working with Ole Gunnar Solskjær for the remainder of the 2018/19 season, the entirety of the 2019/20 and 2020/21 seasons, and for a segment of the 2021/22 season until Solskjær's departure at the club. "

Carrick was employed during JM time.

But, I do agree the entire coaching team needs to be laid off.

Think there is another guy who claimed to be a set piece coach? Eric Ramsay.
Haven't seen any improvement in team set pieces.

Need to go as well.

Just fire all those dead wood and rebuild.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-11-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seems Kante and Chilwell confirmed out for Chelsea. Maybe won't be as embarassing as 3-0.
Quote:
One more step:

...How many goals will Man U lose by?
Dunno why but got feeling that the chances of a Red win or draw is much better now than yesterday when i wrote n all the predictions that came in ...Charlie the only one who predicted a win might be right again ...like imom, heard Kante n Chilwell n even Lukaku won't be playing tonight which means there is a better chance of a draw or might even snatch a win depending on who Carrick fields tonight (their BEST 11) against the blues n leaving out those deadwood pple like Matic esp who has been giving away the ball to the opposition countless times when he played ...their only fear is James Reece, their current in-form player....

i hope they win tonight by that single solitary goal to give Carrick a 100% success rate as a manager b4 handing over to Rangnick after this match (i/c only 2 games)...next match against Arsenal shd be winnable under Rangnick if he is true to his ability to turn teams around to win

Anyone wants to change their predictions or scores ??...there is still time to do so till 12.30 am tonight

Old 28-11-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Hi bro, sorry for being a kaypoh again and coming into this thread but have to comment on this Rangnick appointment.

Probably the single most sensible decision United has made in years.

You guys will finally have a proper football man overseeing the direction of the club and team itself.

Influential on people like Klopp, Tuchel, Nagelsmann and Flick. Gather Tuchel worked under Rangnick at one time. A modern day football "guru". RedBull's man for setting up RB Salzburg and RB Leipzig. True, he hasn't won many things. Nevertheless, has the reputation of being successful at building up football clubs and a way of playing football. A proper footballing manager. Similar to say Beilsa and his influence on Pep and Poch.

Apparently Klopp said he is worried and so am I!

That said, it’s gonna be interesting because listening to Rangnick just a couple of weeks ago, when he was saying you can’t do a little bit of pressing, like you can’t be a little bit pregnant

Will be fascinating with how it plays out with Ronaldo

Think the key to all this though is whether Rangnick is given the full support and power from the United board to implement his philosophy at United, a total structual change from top to bottom on the football front. He is afterall more of a DOF man rather than a manager.

Going to be watching with great interest from afar both with regard to Ragnick and who United appoint as the full time manager in the summer.

Btw i will be rooting for you'll on Sunday, surprise surprise Really need Chelsea to start dropping more points and hope United get a further bounce from this Rangnick appointmemt even though Carrick still in charge for this game.

Going to be very difficult though because Tuchel seems to have Chelsea really well drilled this season and the quality on its bench is solid.

Good luck and all the best bro
No worries, bro escobar, u r always welcome in here to join us in our discussion with yr honest, unbiased, 'tell-it-as-it-is' opinions n views of our club matches n affairs ...can't believe n glad to read you saying for the 1st time that u r rooting for us against the BIG boys in blue tonite even though u r a ardent fan of our arch-rivals Pool ..yes, they r the hottest team now in the premier league n r not easy to beat...i suppose it is human nature for us to always want to come tgt n unite against the most dangerous common enemy...

Thanks for sharing with us the distinguished history n background of Ralf Rangnick, the club's new interim manager who u say hv tutored the current top 3 super premier leagues managers b4 i.e. Pep, Klopp & Tuchel...glad u agree with most others that it is one the best decisions the MU Board hv ever made in a long while since SAF time ...if Klopp can be worried abt his appointment as a red manager, i think it really means something good abt him ...but yet i hear so many naysayers of him, saying he won't be a success here in this club...well, i suppose only time n tide can tell who is right n who wrong...but guess, the majority view shd be right...also u r right to say bro that for any manager to succeed, he must get the full u unequivocal support of the management n board to implement his ideas for success for the club which means buying any good player deemed necessary n cutting loss n getting rid of deadwood players w/o hesitation

wow, i learnt something new from u again...that Leed's Bielsa had been the mentor to Pep n Poch b4 too..but without any disrespect to Bielsa, he doesn't look anything like the fantastic manager that we see in Pep, Klopp n Tuchel...sad to say, his Leeds team is currently near bottom 3 n hovering around the relegation zone

Last edited by Rickey; 28-11-2021 at 01:53 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1