The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 12
Tengkor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
of cos bro.....definitely wear.
Yes its a must
Old 24-11-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sportym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
have not been fucking my Filipina lactating milf for awhile now as busy with other ladies. chatted with her today and she said a few guys requested to meet her. who ah trying to get this slice of the pie...anyone here?

btw for bros asking me to share contact of the girls - what do you have in return? share smth also la, otherwise one way meh..

don't mind sharing for exchange of contact or smth else in return
-pole dancer milf super hot legs slim and tattoo
-25 year old naughty girl damn pretty 9/10
-filipina huge tits (not lactating, different one) (I didn't bang)
-one smu girl just graduated not looking for anything serious (I didn't bang). sib teh voice.
u must be charming
Old 24-11-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
4455697 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met this girl through this app called heymandi. Quite a lame app and full of xmm/underage, so you gotta really check.

Chatted with this malaysian girl for about few weeks, met for dinner. Then hung out at her house. After a few drinks, she became more open. Slowly tease and touch here and there then just bang bang.
Old 24-11-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Malaysian girl working in SG?
Old 24-11-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Success is not just through the apps, those that say app A or app B got high hit rate is not necessary true. It really depends on how you hit up and attraction to the opposite sex. Each to his own. I had WeChat for years and hit plenty while many were ruling out WeChat. If you are really serious to hook up, feel free to use varies apps and see what works for you and not. Honestly nothing is free.

Also dun be stingy with money, if money is an issue for hook up, focus your energy to build up a better career first. When pocket is stable, women will flood to you.
Solid best advice ever bro.
Old 24-11-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Solid best advice ever bro.
Been saying the same for years here on the forum, yet for years i've seen people are still figuring out.

Another fact, be humble with your success. In fact those successful pick up players got no time to make post here, your know why? Because they are busy *ahem* on bed with their pick up. Sharing successful story is fine, which is also a motivation for newbies who is learning. One should not take it to the extend of yielding his ego here. Still, if is a good story, is worth my time to read.

PEACE
Old 26-11-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
have not been fucking my Filipina lactating milf for awhile now as busy with other ladies. chatted with her today and she said a few guys requested to meet her. who ah trying to get this slice of the pie...anyone here?

btw for bros asking me to share contact of the girls - what do you have in return? share smth also la, otherwise one way meh..

don't mind sharing for exchange of contact or smth else in return
-pole dancer milf super hot legs slim and tattoo
-25 year old naughty girl damn pretty 9/10
-filipina huge tits (not lactating, different one) (I didn't bang)
-one smu girl just graduated not looking for anything serious (I didn't bang). sib teh voice.
this is good exchange with me th emilf meister. u wanna exchange? pm me
Old 26-11-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Porky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlover View Post
I think 2021 should be my most sexually active year from dating app. If my memory didn’t fail me, i scored 5 from dating app this year.

1. Early 20s, matched on tantan. Malaysian working in SG. Petite with small boobs. Went out for drinks and ended up in hotel. Pretty dead fish but wet.

2. Late 20s, matched on OKC. Local cute lady, C cup, mild chub. Went out for meals, suggested staycay and she is okay. Had a good time with her. Shy yet horny, willing to pleased.

3. Late 20s, matched on tinder. Malaysian but turned PR. Bbw with huge boobs. Act innocent but had some touching/close contacted while we are out. Have yet to score but constantly send me teasing video. (Unable to share as i have to protect her)

4. 30yo, matched on tinder. Local and become my beautician. Petite, cute but small boobs. Went for drinks, too high and ended up having some outdoor fun. Went staycay together as well.

5. Mid 20s, matched on CMB. Malaysian PR, bbw with huge boobs. Went for dinner often and ended up blowing me off in a park on our 2nd dinner. Fun, wild and willing to please.

Lucky me and 3 still in “operation”.
Agreed Managed to join a few Malaysian too
My takes are that not that difficult
Just have to be patient and show you care for them will do
Old 27-11-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky123 View Post
Yes. I think ultimately you have to be super patience with them. And for me, it was just pure luck. It wasn’t my objective to sleep with them from the start. It was more of a dinner companion and ended up sleeping. But who doesn’t love bonuses right? 🤣
Old 27-11-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Last time very long ago got this MSN women’s community .. and there is a thread on sex…. that time forums were just starting up .. it’s Singapore based .. at that time the internet not so much regulated .. and there is also an accompanying chat function.. so there will be guys and girls there who will wan sex or sex talk .. I remember this guy with a profile of his dick always trying to fish for girls lol … but sadly after a while it all closed down
Old 27-11-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky123 View Post
How come ah?

Are Malaysians more open than Sg?
Old 28-11-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
4455697 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros..curious ah...i just started using these dating apps...how do you sound out if they wanna fk? Do you just ask them or some of them will hint you? Trying to score my first one, need some tips and tricks. TIA...
Old 28-11-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
SoftcoreBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySoftcoreBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros that bed girls, say reals how much you guys spend on the date/meal.

As a sad final year uni student here with limited $$ and student loan,a limiting factor is not being able bring them out to more atas meals compared to those 2/3 years already working. Hoping to find financially savy and minimalist females in SG but seems like mission impossible. 98% seems to want to spend $$ daily on newest cafes and handbags rather than to save to retire at 45.

Thoughts?

-PS maybe just being average looking doesn't help much

Last edited by SoftcoreBoi; 28-11-2021 at 05:13 PM. Reason: sentence structure
Old 28-11-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4455697 View Post
bros..curious ah...i just started using these dating apps...how do you sound out if they wanna fk? Do you just ask them or some of them will hint you? Trying to score my first one, need some tips and tricks. TIA...
Bro you can’t get that info from reading dis thread you won be able pick up feeling from the girl. All you wan know is here alredy.
Old 28-11-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftcoreBoi View Post
Bros that bed girls, say reals how much you guys spend on the date/meal.

As a sad final year uni student here with limited $$ and student loan,a limiting factor is not being able bring them out to more atas meals compared to those 2/3 years already working. Hoping to find financially savy and minimalist females in SG but seems like mission impossible. 98% seems to want to spend $$ daily on newest cafes and handbags rather than to save to retire at 45.

Thoughts?

-PS maybe just being average looking doesn't help much
hello bro,

but u see right? when you're younger, the girls you date are younger and more naive. they don't expect you to pay since they understand you're not working.

when you get older, you're expected to pay more as you date older. so its fair..

when I was a uni student, dates with my ex cost about $70 (meals, ice cream, cab, etc...). I think.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1