The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Re: Without the legit presence of KTV and clubs, where you guys drown in booze?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
The bistro name is call Urban . At basement . Gm tower.
That's why better to just head to goldenmile complex instead, those smaller pubs won't even bother to ask you buy food and the beer taste much better.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
That's why better to just head to goldenmile complex instead, those smaller pubs won't even bother to ask you buy food and the beer taste much better.
Well. My girl went there see see . So I just follow and support .I more of a Việt guy then a Thai guy haha. Ya see like gm complex start to get better . One day should drop by and check it out
Old 21-11-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Now more and more pub ( bistro ) open , and most of them will not force customers to order food or inject gst charge .

Recently go to golden mile tower , a new pub bistro just open. Ask me must buy food. Somemore still have gst charge. And pple smoke inside . 3 red for me.

I told them why force to buy food , then they say cause open bistro mean sell food . I told them off you go restaurant can just order drink or not , you go food court can just order drink or not.

I told them your business model is so wrong as now more And more playground open without asking customer to buy food . After that i did not go there anymore since there are more and more option .
that place the food only 15 bucks, >.< i more angry must give mummy tips since it is a BISTRO.
Old 21-11-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Then where can drink now without all these nonsenses like force to buy food and mum tips.....
Old 21-11-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
that place the food only 15 bucks, >.< i more angry must give mummy tips since it is a BISTRO.
Just wait for the ger to come to you or you ownself calll the ger to you . Not all place enforce need mummy permission To sit with ger. I remember that place don’t need unless they change .

Ya mummy brining ger around in bistro also very stupid . Lol maybe the pub no choice need gers, so they know some more mummy and ask them bring in instead of ownself have lobang
Old 21-11-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Then where can drink now without all these nonsenses like force to buy food and mum tips.....
Well, quite sure gm complex don’t need, jc pub still close but should be reopen soon . And I think those prc pub near ailiwa, Jalan Besar area should be don’t need also .
Old 22-11-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well. My girl went there see see . So I just follow and support .I more of a Việt guy then a Thai guy haha. Ya see like gm complex start to get better . One day should drop by and check it out
Complex has viet girls nowadays, just need to know which pub they working nw.
Old 22-11-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

with the looser measures now i guess this weekend is a good time to drinking again and can sit five.....
Old 22-11-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Those drinking spots convert bistros almost 100% will ask you buy food and have mamasan presence to aask extra tips.

That's why better to avoid bistros and go these small shops instead to just spend on your drinks.
Old 22-11-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Those drinking spots convert bistros almost 100% will ask you buy food and have mamasan presence to aask extra tips.

That's why better to avoid bistros and go these small shops instead to just spend on your drinks.
Yeah so go Gm those small shops lo. ANyway actually why is the need for mamasan nowadays. Last time maybe need them to intro girls. Now I think with technology just need to wechat or use any apps to contact the girls or ask them bring their sisters over.

In addition, why are we tipping the mamasan too, they are not acting in our favour too like asking us to give more tips, buy more drinks and food, forcing us to take girls and if we complain they also try to pacify instead of changing them. So why are they even require in the first place?

Mamasan is a dying trade, now is the new era no more xin xin yue liang tai yang era already. From now on maybe post those with mamasan bistros or pubs and we avoid these places.
Old 22-11-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

In addition, people are not stupid or foolish like last time anymore. We can actually find the girls or know how to play ourselves. The girls also not need the mamasan to lead or teach anymore. Everyone can do self-reading and cut corners and save costs. This is what our society teaches us nowadays.

Anyone can do anyone's job. Nowadays with money harder to earn and lesser already. With the higher and higher inflation, bros should unite and reduce the costs and enhance the experiences whenever possible. So certain things and costs should be avioided.
Old 26-11-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
3 small plates of food! Servings smaller than conveyor belt sushi restaurant. U need to buy compulsory and factor in 10% plus GST.... some girls are laojiao recycled from Joo chiat ...

Went once .. will never go again...
Old 26-11-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
3 small plates of food! Servings smaller than conveyor belt sushi restaurant. U need to buy compulsory and factor in 10% plus GST.... some girls are laojiao recycled from Joo chiat ...

Went once .. will never go again...
That place waiting to be raided. One rule is that never go to bristo that only accept cash and paynow. These places want fast money and not service-oriented! Only go those who accept credit cards payments.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 27-11-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Good luck people with the new variant. Can drink better drink now. Later gonna start all the nonsenses again. Those who buy the VTL trips good luck. Maybe flights cancel or go over there to confine again.

Seriously, all these covid thing is a scam. Just when things are starting to be better, someone or some big corporation will introduce new variants and scams again to keep the world lock down again. Money is all flowing into that direction only they so happy to earn all our money la.

Just ignore all these covid and forget about it. Totally don't keep track or follow. Soon after they see no money to earn, they will also give up introducing more scams.
Old 05-12-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Anyone going gm or drinking today?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1