The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Advice from married bros

Hey guys. So..there's just something I hope can learn from married bros here.

For me, I'm 31, and single. Previous relationship with fiancé failed and then I was like fuck it already. Just play...

so it's been 3 years of playing, fucking other girls, but I hope to also settle down, find my 1 partner, and have kids. I like kids, as much as the process of making one..

Was wondering when I'd stop playing. Sometimes when the music stops, I just have a feeling that all the girls im with right now are temporary and won't really stay at my side in the long run.

Career doing quite ok for now.

What was your journey and perspective like? Any advice for me would be appreciated..
Old 25-11-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all
Re: Advice from married bros

Let me look into my crystal ball for you…
You will still be a player even after you have found the one and settle down and eventually have kids.. once a player, always a player. Sometimes also need to eat out if not life gets too boring..

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post

For me, I'm 31, and single. Previous relationship with fiancé failed and then I was like fuck it already. Just play...

so it's been 3 years of playing, fucking other girls, but I hope to also settle down, find my 1 partner, and have kids. I like kids, as much as the process of making one..

Was wondering when I'd stop playing. Sometimes when the music stops, I just have a feeling that all the girls im with right now are temporary and won't really stay at my side in the long run.

What was your journey and perspective like? Any advice for me would be appreciated..
Old 26-11-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
atom_nova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only when you get tired of playing around then you will be able to see more clearly, and get the right one. After which, everything will fall into place naturally, so don't worry.
Old 26-11-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

it is finding that lady that can go thru thick and thin and that someone u are comfortable with.U should not rushed into marriage until u are ready and sure.
Old 26-11-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

TS, from a soon to be divorcee, here's a song dedicated to you...

Old 26-11-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

People want good advice to settle down and yet you go and tell him to continue to eat out even after settling down...

If everyone thinks like you, either Sinkie will be a very big orgy party OR very high divorce rates already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post
You will still be a player even after you have found the one and settle down and eventually have kids.. once a player, always a player. Sometimes also need to eat out if not life gets too boring..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 26-11-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
TS, from a soon to be divorcee, here's a song dedicated to you...

nice bro

sorry to hear abt the dvrce. hope it works out well for you and all involve.
Old 26-11-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom_nova View Post
Only when you get tired of playing around then you will be able to see more clearly, and get the right one. After which, everything will fall into place naturally, so don't worry.
thanks bro, appreciate it. yeah maybe I don't worry so much for now. haha.
Old 26-11-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post
that is quite a shitty advice..
Old 27-11-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
regjoe is one of the Best!regjoe is one of the Best!regjoe is one of the Best!

There are push and pull factors.

Push factors: mindset change from within, perhaps one day you may feel that all the fooling around is meaningless and you'll want something more stable. Maybe not something as big as a family with kids, but a stable committed relationship with the right partner.

Pull factor: the right person changes your views mindset on the world, makes you see everything in a more mature and different light.
Old 27-11-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kokochan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sometimes we go through diff stages in life. If you have feelings of them not being permanent, the chances are it won't be permanent.

If you do hope to settle down with a potential partner, I think the simplest thing to do is find someone you like and start and have the mindset of settling down rather than just having fun.

The feelings of this person is temp will still be there if its temp because u are not in love and more importantly, you don't find yourself wanting to commit.
When you are willing and ready to commit. I think the "fun" girls will likely to appeal less to you.

like oooo fun girl, nah. pass. kinda feeling.
Hope it helps
Old 27-11-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 16
ucla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

My philosophy for married life is : You can milk other cows in the wild, don't ever bring the cow back home. Your married life will be colourful and fun n yet blissful.
Old 27-11-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla View Post
My philosophy for married life is : You can milk other cows in the wild, don't ever bring the cow back home. Your married life will be colourful and fun n yet blissful.
Best answer right here.
Old 27-11-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Lanister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

“need to drink milk no need to bring a cow home”
Happy wife happy life…😅😅😅
Old 27-11-2021, 01:50 PM